You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 2:12pm

Mobile version

When it will be available to play this game on a mobile device?

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 2:37pm

Never, I guess.

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 4:27pm

Probably once admins decide these servers aren't profitable enough anymore and we get merged with russia :lol:

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 4:29pm

on the bright side, we'll probably see a mobile version of this game before they fix the double posting errors

Thursday, June 1st 2017, 10:49am

good idea
i dont have more time for computer :thumbup:

Wednesday, June 21st 2017, 12:00am

I have asked about this question and got an anwer by moderator saying "It is not planned." People say this is a game when you should play settled, not while you are on a quick break. There's enough lag already and can you imagine how many battle field leavers will there be if they make a mobile version. They had a point tho.

Wednesday, June 21st 2017, 1:06am

I dont think that if there will be an english version of the app coming, we'd be able to go do battlefields on there... it's most likely going to be a much simpler version where we can hunt with a new interface and collect plants like in the russian app