You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 10:42pm

What Kind of problems do you have? And Solving them

What kind of problems do you still experience (Pick as many)

A total of 37 Votes have been submitted.

32%

Random short lag from time to time (Anytime) (12)

51%

Short-seconds lag (In battle screen only) (19)

24%

Player/Mob list not showing up (right side of battle screen) (9)

30%

FlashPlayer setting popping up and preventing you from moving (popup freezes background) (11)

22%

Link to help or join team fights doesnt work sometimes (/help or ongoing fight tab) (8)

3%

The language you use in chat are all Box-shaped [][][][][][] (1)

41%

I never get anything nice in chests (although I dont think anything can be done haha) (15)

30%

Opening Smiley box on bottom right corner causes client to lag (11)

Sorry but the only one I know how to solve 100% is the flashplayer one thanks to friends- Simply go to the broswer you usually use, right click on anything that is powered by flashplayer, click setting and Done. The flashplayer setting should be gone from the client after reopening it :)

Any ways to solve the others? thank you in advance

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 11:14pm

sometimes fight screen doesnt load after starting one , i refresh page then

22:23 Connection with chat server not established yet. & hp/mana bar doesnt refresh and sometimes still no fight screen loading

have to refresh like 6 times maybe more
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 11:20pm

After about an hour playing, my game starts to lag slightly...I check the task manager and see that client is running upwards of 450,000k of memory...when I first load it up, it only uses 200,000k and this affects performance of a few other things on my laptop. Although I just put this down to my laptop being an ancient piece of crap :lol:

I rarely get any big issues although occasionally my client lags when I open smiley box in chat too. I didn't realise others had this issue as I just put it down to my crappy old laptop lol.

Although now I mention it, when I join a PvP fight (plateau / fay-go etc) sometimes it doesn't show all members of fight. just the ones who join after me and only enemies I have faced myself. this has only happened recently a few times though.

All-in-all I'm pretty happy with game at the minute...and we'd ALL like better things from chests :lol:

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 11:24pm

Flashplayer Pop Up Fix!

adding to the above on the fix for the popup preventing you from clicking anything on map

1. go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/6258784?hl=en-GB using CHROME and follow the steps mentioned to update your chrome flashplayer, after finish, close all windows and go onto client again, if popup still comes out, use browser again to log in, you should be able to close the popup from chrome browser

2. Go to https://www.macromedia.com/support/docum…_manager07.html And on the Second last tab make sure Warofdragons.com is ticked as Always Allow

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 11:28pm

sometimes fight screen doesnt load after starting one , i refresh page then

22:23 Connection with chat server not established yet. & hp/mana bar doesnt refresh and sometimes still no fight screen loading

have to refresh like 6 times maybe more

A few questions for you first Ark
do you use client to play? any other broswer or on mobile devices?
The fight screen doesnt load as in the 0-100% guage doesnt event show up or its stuck at a certain%?
When you said refreshing the page do you mean entire page or just by clicking Hunt/location/some other buttons that causes only the flash part in the center of the game to reload?

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 11:39pm

i play client sir, the fight screen comes blank showing nothing & refresh as in refreshing the entire page:)
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 11:45pm

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 11:56pm

:shock: what a huge mess, ill try to recreate the problem on client and other browsers and figure out how to fix it

The connection not established might be your internet stopped working and reconnected itself but the game client seem to refuse to connect afterwards
^next time if this happen try to type up a message and hit send, if it says something like "cannot send message because chat connection not ready" I am sure its because of the disconnection. Whenever I use wifi and lose connection for just a few seconds the client freezes, and after it unfreezes i still have to refresh or reopen the client to avoid getting those messages

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 3:25am

I get the same as ark, several times an hour if I'm hunting and some times in pvp. Before I hit refresh, it doesn't affect chat, but after I try refreshing it does affect chat occasionally.

I also get the smiley issue, but I think that is just a lot of flash running at the same time. It goes right away after the smiley window is closed.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 1:37pm

After about an hour playing, my game starts to lag slightly...I check the task manager and see that client is running upwards of 450,000k of memory...when I first load it up, it only uses 200,000k and this affects performance of a few other things on my laptop. Although I just put this down to my laptop being an ancient piece of crap :lol:

Memory loss has been an ancient problem here on WOD, regardless of your computer.
a minor "fix" is to restart your client every x amount of time (hunting causes the memory loss to increase faster compared to resource work for instance)

an actual proper fix? i dont know any sadly enough.

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 2:53pm

i get lag when fights ghost type mobs such as the ones from obivion
locations that always lag and kill me in battle Frontier/ village of temor / bottomless crack
any pvp fight with alot of effect on the screen like players with alot of buff that causes lag as well
when i play client for a long time it starts to lag i have to close client and reopen
many times fight dont lag even after many refresh
when ever i use the Equipping Pockets and Clothing Set on the client it freezes andonly when i move the mouse cursor around it is able to complete the action given to it by the set that i choose
opening the smiley tab causes lag as well

also at some point the client lost connection and fail to load images of the game if refresh the screen goes white as if i have no internet connection but when i open browser i see where my connection is up and running its just the client thats not loading
also i have to close client and reopen to correct this
i thought the version of client i had is too old so i uninstall and get a fresh installation file and run the game again thinking it would help in some way but its the same since

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 4:47pm

client and browser freeze in tournament Rumengild Reputation
Impossible to fight
No solution found :wall:

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 6:49pm

always lagg in rage after 20min need to refresh and lagg when i open smileys :bll: .well:
:angel: Pay for your sins or you will ✞R.I.P✞ :sarcastic:

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 7:04pm

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG the reason i refuse to pay this curse until this lag has decreased this game has become unplayble for me :(

Monday, October 29th 2018, 2:49pm

Flash player settings popping up

Never had that issue before, but since yesterday i have the Flash player settings popping up... I managed to escape it by opening game in Chrome (where Settings-Popup doesn't show); Nothing new so far, only today i figured out it was same locations allways... For me it's "northern traveler"-location (the one before entering ice-instance) and haunted place... So i can't get the extremely valuable stash there :cry: just kidding, don't mind the sash, just wanna play propperly...
Of course there is also exception from that rule: while hunting at foot of the barrow it also occured... which is extremely un-cool, because kroffs and eldives reallly kill you quick, if you don't kill them before and opening game in chrome takes some dozens of seconds...

anyone still got that problem? or am i the only one? :grrrr:

good game all's ;)