You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 11th 2017, 3:32am

Stuck in Chaotic lands

Have any players experienced a problem at the conclusion of Chaotic battles and you are not teleported out of the land? Essentially you are stuck in chaotic land and have to use tele to get out.
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Saturday, March 11th 2017, 5:01am

yep, 4 or 5 times. Hasn't happened in a month or so to me.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Saturday, March 11th 2017, 9:23am

Never happened

Saturday, March 11th 2017, 9:24am

this isnt related to chaotic land, but in tallars after 90% of my fights, the battle finish screen doesnt appear i basically have to refresh everytime, not sure if the cause is related?

Saturday, March 11th 2017, 9:58am

Yes 1 time, several days ago :pie:

funC [17] 

Intermediate

Saturday, March 11th 2017, 10:20am

happends few times in last weeks to me too, need to use teleport to leave location

Saturday, March 11th 2017, 2:20pm

Not always but everytime I use several blesses... have to tele to main city or other part so I can go out because one you click on exit it only shows you the msg but you still stuck in chaotics lands.

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 1:55am

i have not had any problems with it main time i bother with blesses is if its one after clan wars or if it clashes with rainy but even then not had any issues with it

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 1:55am

i have not had any problems with it main time i bother with blesses is if its one after clan wars or if it clashes with rainy but even then not had any issues with it