You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 11th 2017, 1:44pm

double rep on plat?

hi admins,

yesterday evening i look statistic and my gb rep was 2292, 1 gb on plat open...
this morning i look and we lose again :cool: (this is game)
but why i have 2293 rep now? double is 2 points,right? or for me normal 0,5 rep for every lose and 5 each win?

i have this problem every time,nothing double... no valor no rep nothing....

this morning i was abyss,make double damg like other human,and again i get half valor from him... also normal?
talents +4% valor...

same with valor in all fights in halls (non-break)

only cave of equals look really (normal) :cool:

i hope other ppl dont have this fu** problems

pls fix this fast,thx -magnum-

Saturday, March 11th 2017, 1:53pm

no double rep and no double valour in the event of plateau

I ve been yesterday and today and i had no double valour and rep in this event.

Saturday, March 11th 2017, 2:15pm

have the same issue, nothing is double

Monday, March 13th 2017, 4:11pm

double rep was just for win as i saw, and yes double valor was bugged... :( too bad i spent a lot of buffs next time admins should get the event working like it's supposed to... they didn't even bother to answer why valor was bugged so...

Monday, March 13th 2017, 7:56pm

Information from administration:

Event on Plateau has been extended for another 3 days. This time including double valour and GB reputation (from level 7). Armour will not break either.

So go and get your guns and meet on Plateau for some more awesome great battles and fun!

:drink:

Oh :) official information by admins will be put shortly.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Mar 13th 2017, 8:03pm)

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Monday, March 13th 2017, 8:51pm

Double valor, reputation, non break prolonged for 3 days. Updated the news http://warofdragons.com/info/news/?show=news&id=2371

Monday, March 13th 2017, 10:36pm

Double valor, reputation, non break prolonged for 3 days. Updated the news http://warofdragons.com/info/news/?show=news&id=2371

Not really helping the fact that all the battle sphere and valor pots used to get bonus valor during the event are gone now..
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Monday, March 13th 2017, 11:36pm

loso might want to take a look at valor reward in clan wars, i still never think me or shadow got 4x extra val for it others too
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 3:02am

+1 to Magra's comments plus also why dont you then extend it for the week so a greater percentage of population can enjoy it again if it is actually fixed on the weekend again. I am sure i am not the only person out there working mon-fri but that's just a guess maybe i am and i am the odd one. .well:

V