You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 16th 2017, 9:15pm

xp pots?

was just wondering if 1 mill xp pots are only from elt cube or do they get told for diamonds in fairs?

Friday, March 17th 2017, 7:10am

I have never seen one in fairs
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Friday, March 17th 2017, 1:11pm

even if they get sold in fairs, most exp potions that are sold there are level locked so a 1 mil exp potion would probably only be purchasable for players lvl 14 and above or something along these lines

Friday, March 17th 2017, 1:22pm

The strongest xp potion at fair is Powerful Essence of Experience wich gives 100,000 xp and as far as i remember was not level restricted.

You could buy them and put into elt and do the 1 mil but you better get the free ones from the quests. Those are free and really easy to get (and after that elt them).

:wink:

Friday, March 17th 2017, 3:28pm

ah ill go do the quests would have been smart to do that to begin with

Friday, March 17th 2017, 8:28pm

I want to say I saw a 500k exp pot for diamonds in there, but I'm not 100% positive on that.

Friday, March 17th 2017, 9:44pm

can get 1 mill exp pot from fair, cost only 180 diamond
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Friday, March 17th 2017, 10:29pm

yeah what ark said, it was forsure in fair last time i saw but it was the first time it came out,

Saturday, March 18th 2017, 2:26pm

DeCypt

gimme gimme - i need :/

Saturday, March 18th 2017, 4:44pm

If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll: