You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 1:39pm

How many collect "resource Max. Limit" ? (Pieces)

:woody: How many collect :mine: "resource Max. Limit" ? (Pieces) 10,000 Agate , 100,000 Agate or 1,000,000 ? How many will be stock? :teacher:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 4:30pm

The limit is the new target you set every new day,young one.

May the power of non-stop-gathering-because-you're-level-3 be with you.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 4:33pm

But I'm curious about the top limit :embarressed:

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 7:19pm

As i know there is not a limit, so just calculate how many u can gather one day :yes: :horse: :mine:
P.S. Are you sure you will stay in front of the pc all the day gathering resourses ? :lol: :smoke:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Wednesday, March 15th 2017, 5:51pm

You can collect like ~180 gray stones per hr. So that gets you to ~4320 stones per day .

If you cut off the fails and the puzzle times from that will get to maybe ~3500-4000 stones per day. (assuming you have gray tool).

So no hopes for :

10,000 Agate , 100,000 Agate or 1,000,000

:wink:

Wednesday, March 15th 2017, 7:09pm

Thank you for information ^^

Wednesday, March 15th 2017, 7:47pm

Youre welcome!

Think about buying a red tool on the next fair. it wll give you triple the amoun of stones, so you may be getting ~12000 stones per day.

P.S. I dont know when the next fair with tools will be :))

Thursday, March 16th 2017, 8:05am

:lol: i pick rock all day everyday im on....i've never found a cap :P
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2: