You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 12:58am

Humans still unfriendly ;)

Dear humans i went on a few weeks break hoping you would start to miss me ;) And sure enough some of you did and some of you didnt ....many have grown so fast that you are now higer lvl than i am but still i welcome you in a friendly fight but these gang fights are still going on !!!!! and where i come from 1 mans gang isnt a gang ;) I have seen that some of the mages do like to toss around in these fights and to them i say i dont mind that so much if you just dont use magic :) and if u dont i prooooomise i wont hurt you but ofcourse i will try my best to hit you as hard as i can but if it will make you safer ill hold back on my stunn combo on you and just use it on lower lvl humans sins they kinda accept taking them with hope of some good days on my visits ..... all the best

Stefnir

PS: I got a mail from some one over there who did say he reprisented Doctors with out borders!!!!! and he told me they sure need me to come over to help theyr staff to get better :shuffle:

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 4:58am

I find the more I lvl up, the less I worry when mages join the fight. Maybe you should try it :wink:

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 10:48am

sure i miss you,1 scalp less,that i can recieve :lol:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup: