You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "lol666" started this thread

Monday, April 10th 2017, 11:33am

When people invade during the unbreak event and you try hard to fish some magmar fish for achivement and get lost souled xD

Is pretty intresting how i admire some magmar, i went in mag land at least 5 times and do not touched even one naked hunter or low lvl on who i can get scalp and i was only fishing.
But boom, as result : 11:24 _zourida_ [9] has used the Solumir's Mirror to sever the soul from the body of lol666 [6] .
:xmasparty:
Seems i need to take out my axe and kill someone for even the most peaceful fishing stuff :king:
So see ya when i get back my soul guys :drink: :thumbsup: we have a lot of unbreak days ahead :angel:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Monday, April 10th 2017, 11:50am

whats wrong with this? your human, mag land is off limits same vice versa, idc if im lvl 9 or 15 or 18 if i see any lvl mag on human land and im capable of killing them and sending back to their homeland, ill do it, idc how low lvl it is, people raid others land mainly for easy scalping, (naked hunters) while in all naked hunting isnt the most proudful technique for getting money, but also same is scalping naked hunters, its all about patience, not about skill. in both aspects. but i as any member of any race should do , and thats keep the opposite race from getting an easy scalp or cause havock in their lands if they can prevent it. simple.

i know this game is more about looking pretty and no wanting to ruin their nice armor, but we havent made it to the stage yet where we allow large numebrs of players to roam around the enemies territory and show them around, and let them do as they please. sounds a bit liberalish to get upset cause mag attack you on mag land, got to expect the worst, just be thankful its not a day long or 2 day long injury

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Monday, April 10th 2017, 12:40pm

I can understand how it feels,similar thing happened when I raided and a naked human just hexed me and ran away. Not all the good things happen all the times. That's why I don't raid and is probably why I'll kill all the level 5+ when I raid in high levels. :horse:

However,good luck in future.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, April 10th 2017, 1:09pm

LOOOOL...
you came first time and picked the same kind of fish i had for order...so i killed you...the second time i found it annoying...lol...so i mirrored you...stop moaning a bit please:)) :bllll:
picking my fish for some hum is enough to get mirror i guess :yes: