You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 28th 2017, 6:45pm

Valor was reduced? really? it wasn't a lot of valor to start with so now you are making it not worth it.

Let's face it, if a team decides to stay in their base and defend their altar, the instance is going to last 40 minutes or more and you now decreased the valor....come on...

Not a good change, boss, not at all.

Friday, April 28th 2017, 6:49pm

I just saw that the reward for level 15 for example went from 20k valor for a win to 7k....wow...well, that killed it for me....

Have fun everyone, I'm out of that one now....

Friday, April 28th 2017, 7:10pm

Also the lost soul thing is not a good idea.

Lost soul is what makes is more interesting

This is fine as long people can't leave the BF or if they leave with a soul seperated then that spot can be filled. If that continues the removing souls is not effect.

The 3 people I severed left and 3 new people came in with their soul attached. There was 2 of us that could remove souls, I think 5 of the people that got their soul removed left. We ended up losing but a few points because 5 new people came in.

Friday, April 28th 2017, 7:11pm

Meant to say "can't"

This is fine as long people can't leave the BF or if they leave with a soul seperated then that spot can't be filled. If that continues the removing souls is not effect

Friday, April 28th 2017, 8:05pm

DragonAxe makes a good point. If people can just leave and new players fill the slots, lost souls simply expell players from the match (bad idea).
Another point to mention about the lost soul thing:

Brotherhood members can not remove it from oneself. So 1 Scout can remove 3 souls, including the brotherhood member, and the brotherhood member cant undo anything. Infact, it takes at least 2 broterhood members to counter the effects of one scout if a brotherhood member is hit by a lost soul. Worse yet, if both brotherhood members are hit with lost souls, then it take an additional each time to fix it since lost souls can not be fixed while dead.

You must have 1 living brotherhood member to counter the effects. Simply having at least 1 scout and no brotherhood members is ecconomically the safest choice as you can lost soul 3 (including the brotherhood member) and the brotherhood member wont be able to reverse the effects from combat or death. Thats 3 oppenents removed from the match for the price of picking the scout.

My point is that Brotherhood members should be immune to Lost souls.

Friday, April 28th 2017, 8:13pm

We need more time at the beginning of the instance to discuss hero choices with our team, right now there's no way to make any strategy with who picks who.
The library should contain all the items for sale in the armoury so we can see them before potentially wasting time that could be spent farming/killing.
Some kind of token reward for killing enemy players, right now fighting players early can disadvantage you a lot since you fall behind in tokens compared to others.

Friday, April 28th 2017, 8:20pm

My point is that Brotherhood members should be immune to Lost souls.

I would ammend that to allow them to use it on themselves. Going immune might let everybody go as BOV to get around removing souls. :)

Friday, April 28th 2017, 8:24pm

Trolls definitely needs some reblancing. Got into a fight with a troll and it was pretty much even. We should heal much faster than we could damage, I was going to be in that fight the entire time unless I got some help.

Would also be nice to get some kind of icon next to the player lists to tell why type of pot they took. I can't tell if a player is a troll or not to avoid a one on one if I go as a troll. Also that could help with strategy as well in who to attack.

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

• "lososerg" started this thread

Friday, April 28th 2017, 9:04pm

Would also be nice to get some kind of icon next to the player lists to tell why type of pot they took.

Will be implemented

Friday, April 28th 2017, 9:06pm

When we use a effect in fight and when the fight end, in the next fight, the effects are not reset, and remain turn needed from the previous fight for use it again

Friday, April 28th 2017, 9:11pm

thurrible is not working to remove lost souls, points of killed spirits going to oposition, well bugged instance not working corectly and costing us 1g a go, well miffed as 1 instance should have won all points of spirit kills went to oposition killing them the points went to them, next instance was lost souled but it wasnt able to be removed by 2 different bov 1 human 1 mag the human was given the sign cannot be used on another race.
what a waste :woody:

Friday, April 28th 2017, 9:34pm

You cannot take part in battles for another 2h36min12secs! lol now this from a lost soul in dungeon gets worse these bugs.
whats even worse to know losen has seen these posts but dont reply

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Friday, April 28th 2017, 10:26pm

he human was given the sign cannot be used on another race

fixed

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Friday, April 28th 2017, 10:31pm

When we use a effect in fight and when the fight end, in the next fight, the effects are not reset, and remain turn needed from the previous fight for use it again

cannot reproduce all the time, will look in more detail next week

Friday, April 28th 2017, 10:52pm

Hello, isn't this bug if my killing 1lvl minions 35 points went to opposite team
Here is screenshot http://prntscr.com/f20b0a

Friday, April 28th 2017, 11:12pm

You have decrease valor therefore you can put this instance into the garbage can, no point to continue
good luck

Friday, April 28th 2017, 11:17pm

http://battle.drachenkrieg.de/fight_info…992&server_id=0

no comment.. 54 mins of fight.. because i had troll... and i healed 1800 hp and received 1500 XDDDD... i was immortal....... i'm suicide me to save this fight -.- ...

i preferred when arboslam was super power and there was super blows..... it's + funny.... now no -.- :cry: and 30 mins for 1 fight.. that give 500-1000 valor.. only if u win .... and u do damage on lvl 10+ ( for me ) ... will patchhhh it

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Friday, April 28th 2017, 11:21pm

You have decrease valor therefore you can put this instance into the garbage can, no point to continue
good luck

if you have no interest in sparks then indeed this is not for you

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 12:27am

Cuz i was lvl 3 I couldnt use "Dark Artifact" or Amulet of Call Ghost-helper.

[b]You need to be level 5 to use this amulet!

[/b]