You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 2:49am

Lag Anyone ?

So my client was running smooth for quite long time , only fight animations freezed for maybe milisecond temporarily but it wasnt big issue. But now my client started to lag most of the time , while changing map , refilling or unloading elixirs etc. and I m sure it s not about my connection since it s fast as before. I think this lag started after update, anyone else seen significant different between before and afteR ? :nocash:

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 4:44am

same but im not putting all the blame yet on the client, i just got unlimited wifi, and using xbox live, but at the same time, after so much gigs are used, our internet goes from 4g to 3g, but either way i have recently been getting that lag after the whole, dungeons thing came out.

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 6:02pm

its the client

iv had dial up internet and iv had unlimited fiber and its the same iv also caught multiple virus's and trojans from the client

Monday, May 1st 2017, 2:24am

I've also been experiencing a bit of lag, specifically after the update.