You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 12th 2017, 6:58pm

BIG problem with CHAOTIC lv 8

Nowaday chaotic for level 8 for starting needed 10 people, but usually when we try to go in it there are at least 4 people.... so they never start...

can be possible starting chaotic with less player?

for us is impossible to do anniversary's quest because a few ppl join... and then HUMANS lv 8 where are u ??? bf absent, chaotic absent... :sleep: :sleep:

Friday, May 12th 2017, 6:59pm

Even with NO BREAK we aren't able to do something

Friday, May 12th 2017, 9:12pm

Im probably one of the 1/3 :lol: wait until last two minutes, ohh look more people joined now its 6 :) ok just let me put Courage Potions on, ANNDDDDD Not enough players to start battle :wall: can we just make it 6 or 8 players?

Friday, May 12th 2017, 9:20pm

21:20 The battle « Chaotic battle» has begun. :thumbsup:

Saturday, May 13th 2017, 10:58am

yes only yesterday at 9 pm.. other hours are iimpossible to do... are too 10 ppl to begin a chaotic for our level

Saturday, May 13th 2017, 1:37pm

very few battle at lvl 9 too

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 5:39pm

:lol: the problem is lack of players.
no advertising for wod or proper support means com sever will die

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 4:27am

are you kidding? looking at the queue's for lvl (7 to) 8 bf's there are almost always more humans than mags... take yesterday when i look at arena queue was 0/7 ... and there was 1 human in cc q, NOONE else in any other queue that i could see...

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 2:40pm

Same problem at lv 5