You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 30th 2017, 8:11pm

Talaar .... news .... fake news .... no news ....

Who know ... was restrictions for talaar, we was not allowed to play at other hours than hours decided by admins.
But seems they removed the restrictions, some talaars are running atm, so no need wait 22h for go.

:stronger:

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 6:47am

lvl14 onwards, the Tallars are almost dead.

We got lucky to have 1 Tallar yesterday. Then comes all the buffomaniacs who hits 700+ of more than 50% of their hits, which do not allow the opponent even to heal.

Fair enough from their point of view. they worked hard (either in real life or in the game life or both) to earn them. if they cant use it, what is the point of earning them.

But here the point is, with that just one Tallar, you chased all the other noobs ( i was still in Q and dont care to be a chicken meat to all of you) and killed the Q for the entire day. Now lets hope we get some today or tomorrow.

If you people come with a moderate bless, at least allow the opponenet to heal, people will Q and you will have more fun.

Good luck to all in finding enough people. Cheers.

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 7:20am

private me to Q to tallar if there are still 8 more people in 14+ like roughrock with a brain more than a sur-dimensionate-Ego . ....but i doubt .

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 10:27pm

private me to Q to tallar if there are still 8 more people in 14+ like roughrock with a brain more than a sur-dimensionate-Ego . ....but i doubt .

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…284167&finish=1

Really Cendre ? ...
How many lines of blesses you had ?

It is fun (only fun) to see someone talking one way and act the opposite one...

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 10:42pm

yes , i took all hits all the day with 3 lines at the others tallars , but you didn't check these ones , did u ? ,
i wanted to spank amically One punch man and his 10 usuals lines :p
:red: sorry girls wants to have fun too :p
don't u know the song Nurosh ?

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 10:56pm

yes , i took all hits all the day with 3 lines at the others tallars , but you didn't check these ones , did u ? ,
i wanted to spank amically One punch man and his 10 usuals lines :p
:red: sorry girls wants to have fun too :p
don't u know the song Nurosh ?

Well, he does not go around all day shouting against who overblesses...

Only Who wants to understand, understands...

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 11:04pm

i'm sorry for you that you didn't have your "tonnes" of blesses available maybe to come on the Q today ...really sorry for you !
i had fun during 4 tallars , even "leeching" valor without taking blesses for 3 of them and i have no more word to sayon that subject , you already know my opinion !

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 11:17pm

come on talaar :dance: :woody: :woody: :woody:

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 12:56am

Level 16 it's the same person go but we did 2 tallar lol two players ultra full blessing, I understand why nobody is going now lol

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 1:32am

and lvl 10 tallars dying on non break.. last week every day had over 8 games 3 days straight..
so far, 2nd day non break and only 5 games total.

half the players go for scalp the other half also fully buffed to have a chance at some valor in those fights..

Scalpers go for scalps, But dont understand they need to allow others to enjoy their tallars a little otherwise they lose potential que'ers i know someone in 1 game, who died 2 times with first hit before being able to use giant elixir cause scalpers only think for themselves.. also at end of fight, my friend had done 6k damage in last fight in this same game, and scalper refused to end fight before tallar ended. selfishness in this game is also a real issue in this game.. .ALL capped valor/Scalper players probably have unbreakable gear,, they should be fine playing on break days and allow tallars to be played by all

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 1:50am

Ok, ill tell u even better now, im going to sleep, because no BF, and after that, will be even less chance to start BF, because ppl going to sleep!! :)
And resumee: no BF, because ppl sleeping !! :sleep: