You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 6th 2017, 12:03pm

lvl 6 Battlefeilds

if your lvl 6 and looking for bfs, tune in this weekend! we have a good size group formed and ready to fight, depending on how many lvl 6 mags participate it they are ready for a full group of cc or even few groups for temple!

come and get it poppin!!

P.S.. dont pay attention to possible comments like "RIGGING" or such nonsense! this is not and i had spoke with guards already just to reassure few on human side!

dont need to comment if your going! just que up! group up! come how you please!

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, July 6th 2017, 4:08pm

Thanks for the effort. No.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, July 6th 2017, 6:54pm

Thanks for effort but no :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 11:18pm

time is set between 16:00-00:00 sunday(tomorrow)

We will have a 3 groups of 3 lvl 6s for temple que and they will also all be in CC que. so the choice will be our competitions to decide which bf will be played, or if any at all. :knight:

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 2:07am

:lol: nobody wants to actually play

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 3:59am

no their are plenty who want to play, its those who think they are above everyone who choose not to play or be as consistant in bfs.. also those same people sink their ideas/methods on others making bfs more empty every time.

but also a lack of mag participation (in my experience)

but if anyone at any lvl want bfs ill do my best to get the que as high as i can in any lvl/bfs.