You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 10th 2017, 10:46pm

I ll grow up..

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 12:18pm

I'm more curious as to what you expected to achieve with this.

Yes, "brave" warriors are mostly cowards who just camp out for low levels and stall like it's going out of fashion and scream for 5 more people when you start beating them. And this has nothing to do exclusively with darkside, either. :lol:

But what did you think would happen? You would shame them into never doing that again, and they'd tell you how sorry they are and how they're never going to do that again? :lol:

If your char wasn't 8 years old, I'd say you must be new to the internet.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 1:17pm

If your char wasn't 8 years old, I'd say you must be new to the internet.

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 1:30pm

Seems gif doesn't show if you use client (so far opens perfect on chrome). SO I will post it once more:

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 2:24pm

11:07 The battle « Attack on Nefertiti» is over

11:08 I refresh the page and DeCrypt it`s gone.

P.S. I hope you were not afraid that I will revive (use chaos thing) and come and kill you, right? :lol:

It`s a war game. You kill, and get killed, you die, you revive....that`s how it works. No need to brag on how you killed a player with 5 levels below you. Everyone does it, again, because its a war game. :beer:

:lol: epic gif :lol:
No I was scared to get some negative effects because I had business to do :snowball:
And.... I first came there, thought I attack or not? and said No and went away.... Than while reading this whining 3D I decided to come back and kill you just because you're a DS and his comrade :lol: .

Than run away like a rabbit :rabbit: :rabbit: :rabbit:
404 not found

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 5:56am

05:40 steelblade [16] has used the Solumir's Mirror to sever the soul from the body of klavcgod01 [13] .
05:40 You have been attacked by steelblade [16] .

she or he is afraid to attack without, becouse not sure if i use backpack arsenal or not....
anyway is waste, i dont lose nothing, i go to work.....

this clan make me laugh....
some specific moments are saved in my saved fights :)

cheers

Thursday, July 13th 2017, 1:03am

:stupid: Get a new clan or stop whining. Your clan prides itself in not caring who they attack, which means attacking people much lower level than them.

LIKE YOU HAVE ROOM TO TALK......
Brute is so Brave he attacks People that have nothing to do with the fact but they are in the Same Clan I am in.... BRUTE the SAND BOX BULLY..... :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Thursday, July 13th 2017, 4:52am

:smile: enjoying it. hope your clannies are billing you for all the inuries.

Occupation: Law School Graduate, looking to further studies and become a judge.

Thursday, July 13th 2017, 8:21am

I used to take things seriously and get upset, but lately, I don't mind anymore. Don't know what that entails, but come what may. Yesterday a level 8 mag attacked me when I was at work fishing and gave me an injury. Then I ressed and attacked him and died again :) Such is life, I'm a big noob whatever. Shit happens, learn to deal with it. :yes:

Occupation: Law School Graduate, looking to further studies and become a judge.

Thursday, July 13th 2017, 2:20pm

except your a joke...

You're....just saying :) :rose:

Friday, July 14th 2017, 1:03am

:stupid: Get a new clan or stop whining. Your clan prides itself in not caring who they attack, which means attacking people much lower level than them.

LIKE YOU HAVE ROOM TO TALK......
Brute is so Brave he attacks People that have nothing to do with the fact but they are in the Same Clan I am in.... BRUTE the SAND BOX BULLY..... :woody: :woody: :woody:
another hypocritical statement, you were someone who joined the bandwagon to do that same to me before, and sent gift to again, a human half your lvl try to scare him saying youll exe people in my clan cause they are in my clan xD haha, except your a joke...

Why do you come on here and Lie Brute isn't going to Love you... He knows how you are kissing up to SithNoob.... :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Friday, July 14th 2017, 1:05am

:smile: enjoying it. hope your clannies are billing you for all the inuries.

No they laugh at the Fact that you are a Child ad how weak your wounds are..... Go and attack Siths Clan and let's see how long you last... Their weakest player in so much better than you ever will be...... :woody: :woody: :woody:

Friday, July 14th 2017, 1:10am

I used to take things seriously and get upset, but lately, I don't mind anymore. Don't know what that entails, but come what may. Yesterday a level 8 mag attacked me when I was at work fishing and gave me an injury. Then I ressed and attacked him and died again :) Such is life, I'm a big noob whatever. Shit happens, learn to deal with it. :yes:

+ 1,000,000 :yes: :yes: :yes: These children don't get it this is a GAME nothing anyone does to me here is real.... Yes I talk crap because I love the reactions it gets.... And because so many here are foolish enough to fall for it.... I learned about war while most of these Puppets were a dream in Mommy's and Daddy's minds..... It isn't personal but they sure think it is.... Maybe one day people here will grow up....

Friday, July 14th 2017, 1:40am

Brute The Brave....... LoL
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=273963438
Yeps that is him the Big Brave NOOB....

Friday, July 14th 2017, 2:06am

LoL Big Brave Brute.... More Like Child... Brute is just a sad Loser....
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=273965574

Friday, July 14th 2017, 2:07am

Brute reminds me of a Certain Mag Bully... I think Guards need to do a Check since that Mag is forever sending Humans Gifts like a Traitr......

Friday, July 14th 2017, 2:24am

A pack of Rats because all Brute Can attack is player way below his level.....
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=273965957

Yes I died here but guess what 5 levels above me....
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…422&server_id=0
That is more that BULLY BRUTE CAN DO......

Saturday, July 15th 2017, 11:08pm

How can you know who attacked you if attacker was invisible? :wall:

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=33986

Sith and Steel killed me a few times, they thought I would cry or something if picture of my character in game changes, and I laughed :lol: I take 1-2 days break and come back to play later with no wound, and while wounded I dosome thing I didn't do because game took my time :gum: But you guys in Dark Side are *pies*, you cry alot, you attack someone and always call a mage for help )) Why? Magmars scare you so much? :ghost:

If you don't want to be killed by higher levels make your clan kill no low levels!
But at the moment you girl are insane! Yur clan does same thing and you wonder why someone did same to you! Answer in obvious!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Jul 16th 2017, 11:55am)