You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 6:55am

Sorry but it is not Her that made the rule... This rule has been on DE for about a year now.... It is just a shame that we have to have that same stupid rule here.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 9:19am

we always get told, com server has nothing to do with ru or de server,they are different to us. so why now that stupid rule? let the german play at smurf modus and remove the new rule here again. admins really try hard to ruin the game finally.
+ 1 for Magra´s post :yes:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 9:21am

+1
its stupid instead they should think abt upping drops from mosnters and so on lol
Instert credit to continue

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 9:31am

lol... i read i 4 times and still not sure about what i can or can't do... but any way i try to understand it it stinks! +1 here for those who wrote before me,
and admin ! it's ok to admit you were wrong and correct it, we'll just play more and can bring more friends to game. don't spoil that!

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 9:46am

lol,is here the thread for all the bashing noobs ? here cry only the players,hat kill the last month verry much low levels,shame on your art to play !

with so a art leave more and more the game and im sure,the name players cry then,we have to less players on this server or noone go talaar :lol:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 9:46am

what is the fine for attacking?
Instert credit to continue

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 9:51am

@ mishky...the fine is from level to level differren,higher level,higher fine.......so is that on other servers,if we have here in future completed the same rules,then is thisone here too

the fine can read here

http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.…at&id=90&page=5

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 9:55am

Rule I agree, its fine, makes more people comfortable with playing cause now there so many high lvl mages who can come and do anything they want at any time.
But then make it impossible to attack them as part of game rather than make it allowable then punished so no one is able to attack wrongfully in this way and no need for jailed, people PayPal enough you dont need more ways to make money admins, come on.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 9:58am

@ magra......better send players back to shool,that have fun destroying hobby from other players

1 atack ok,but tell me what is ok on this,when a high level do all,that many other playes leave the game ?

bashing noobs cry because new rules lol,you can be happy,that this art to play goes not under destructive actions !

your art to play destroy not only the hobby,no,that destroy the completed game,

less players = less battlefields
less players = less paygamers
less players = less fun ,because cant find real ingameenemys

and what need this game ?

right,relamoney from the players,that the game have enough money to install completed new events,wrie new little programms for wod

from players realmoney pay mailRu or beter now myCom the job from admins and other peoples from support and you feel,thats better,whwn a little angry player destroy all that ?

we have jokeweek in feao ?

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 10:03am

atm all cry but i have another question

when all say,this "new" rules isnt ok,why is the german server every time the best and that with this rule ?

because not so much players leave the game for so bashing atacks

all can see this in clanrating

http://warofdragons.com/rating.php?ratin…nd=&level_clan=

only 1 com-clan,on this server is this clan verry strong,but not really strong in europe and the other servers have the bashingrule many month longer

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 10:05am

lol only people i see happy with new rule are those from darkside or likes of pilek who liked killing lower lvls in the first place now they want to be protected from those who now are higher lvl and can exe them back so ****want protecting in a war game.
Admin is this a war game or my little pony dragons where we must not hurt feelings and be politicaly correct sheep????
get rid of this stupid rule

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Jul 22nd 2017, 11:27pm)

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 10:11am

@ tryst

i love killing lower levels ? show me please a fightlink in that i atack a player,for that kill i cant recieve a scalp

ok,maybe you can find a link in that i atack a looter ,but then was this a respawn for the looters action

i atack on all places only lvl 5 -10 ,your race send every time mages in the fights,not i

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 10:17am

and again......that isnt a wargame,this is a strategy role playing game

we players was making a wargame here

war of dragons ,not war of clans or war of mages vs low level

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 10:18am

pilek

like i have access to your fight logs for 2 years dont try to play squeaky clean attitude for all have skellis of things they have done in the past they cant remember doing and yes im sure in the past you raiding lvl 5 and 6 killing lvls 2 and 3 you dont remember fully over 2 years no one does :sleep:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 10:22am

2 years ? my acc is 3 years old and from this 3 years was 1 year completed inactive,what you write for a crap ? my focus was my completed time on scalps and for 2 years was i lvl 5,so i recieve from a lvl 3 a scalp,because only 2 level under my own

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 10:24am

Sounds like some people *asked to*the new admin for this rule to have an effect... This has to be one of the dumbest rules ever have to be applied to wod.. might as well renamed this Date of Dragons :lol:
Not even going to Waste my breath over a Stupid arugment, :sleeping:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Jul 22nd 2017, 11:25pm)

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 10:25am

#
' pilek
Lives in the world of Faeo: 2 year(s) 7 month(s) 27 day(s)
Region: Bahamas
Motto: The World is Yours taken from your stats

dosent say your account 3 years old :wink:
read what i put about your lvls being 5 and 6 and you attackking 2 and 3 so when you were lvl 6 attacking lvl 2 then thats 4 lvls
read before you reply :wink:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 10:50am

less players = less battlefields
less players = less paygamers
less players = less fun ,because cant find real ingameenemys

and what need this game ?

what this game NEEDS for having more players is good advertising :)

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 11:39am

@ deadly

what this srver need is in my eyes / maybe im wrong / more active players

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 11:58am

and about he admin

she is verry fast,if you have a question she awnser on same day,before with old admins is send many many mails / 2months long / without any awnser

she is new and make the neews,communicate with us players and is verry friendly

hat the rule now here is normal,because this rule is on other servers too,pls tell me a other gamename,that have in a other country differrent rules

she make only her job and this more as good !