You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 5:08am

@ Pilek

Just an example from real life.
If Brazilia, Germany, Argentina and other strong football teams won all games very easy they would not be admitted strong teams, and they would just stop playing football because very easy win is not interesting! People would also stop watching football!

I wonder why mages in this game still think they are strong, and why they find it interesting if it is very easy to kill a low level?
Are they stupid because they can not understand it, or am I stupid because I can not understand them?

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 5:34am

@FoxFace

Can only speak for me mainly here and possibly a few others, but I think it has more to do with the principal of another "freedom" being yanked from us.

And additionally another set of rules with some "grey areas" that would tend to lead one to beleive that they could be "interpreted" on any given day depending on whether the person passing judgement had a good cup of coffee or a bad cup of coffee in the morning to decide your fate.

That is the issue i see from it nothing more and nothing less just plain principle of freedom of play you can hate on say its whining whatever, every lvl of player in this game does so called "whining" as for your getting exed by mages comment we all aren't painted with the same brush

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 6:54am

I lost all sympathy for low levels when I leveled from 12-19 in like 6-7 months. If you don't like how it is then level up. So many easy ways to do that now.

Game has fewer and fewer players as you go up the levels and this trash is just goign to make it even worse. Pretty soon more and more complaints about bfs being dead because everyone has maxed talents and purple armor. Thats gonna happen when there is no benfit to leveling. Why not just be strong at your level? Costs less gold so players that will pay don't need to spend as much. good stuff

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 5:00pm

I see one way out for those who are against new rule, it's called Arithmetic progression
If you can't remember it from high school, then I can tell you it's one number you start with is increased by a certain number, for example 2+3+3+3+3+3... If level 2 attacked level 1, level 1 may ask max level 4 to help him, when there is level 4 then level 2 may ask max level 7 to help him, when there is level 7 in fight then level 4 may ask level 10 to help him... etc. until level 19 joins.

Why am I the only one to think about it?

@venomstang
Unlike other games, there was no freedon never in this game, unlike other games we could never freely transfer items, have trades berween out multi, have same bank cells to share items bwetween multi characters etc. etc. etc. But none of you mages never said nothing about that. Why? I personally find all these things vs our freedom most of all. For another example, it's against my freedom punishment for "Use of multi account to spy on opposing race locations", my multi must be free go to anywhere and my main character too, so what that both chacarters go to same location? We all know there is no freedom in this game but we all continue to play it.

As for me, I don't think it about freedom for most mages, it's about them feeliong almighty when they killed low levels, because before they became mages they were not almighty, a few level 6 players could kill a level 9 or 10, but they can't kill a mage, and mages like it, to be that strong and kill thos who could kill them when they were non-mage. I stunned and killed a level 9 human 2 days ago, she complain to her clannie and he came to hex and mirror me :lol: I am 100% sure she will would be killing all low levels if she was mage today and we had no new rule. And people like here - are majority of mages.

@Brute
You know nothing is easy, even if you level up fast it will not make you as strong as other players of your level, you will have to gain ranks, spend much gold for armor, reputations etc. For most of level 6 players for example, the main goal is to get level 10 mount. For me - my goal is to get level 10 mount and cap exe, then I level up and only cap exe on each level, I am not going to stay on level 6 forever, and I don't want to play this game forever.

And it's really Ok when level 5-6-7-8 attack and kill me, it's war game, but there are sone rules in any war too that soldiers have to follow. Soldiers don't kill children and women, they don't kill regular citizens of a country. And as I said in my own thread before - when a mage kills a low level in a fight where already are some other non-mage helping, mage does only a bad thing to both sides - fail both from getting a scalp. You know valor players try to get lexx exp before they get next rank... many times it happened for example that I attacked some level 4 on human lands, level 5-6-7-8 humans joined to help him, and then a mage joined and kille me, and no humans got my scalp. Is that help? That's not help, that's swinishness.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 5:01pm

Hell, I didn't even notice I typed so much :wall: :lol:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 5:20pm

@Fox Face

Just a correction. If you go on human land and a level 19 attack scrolls you, Lost Soul and do any imaginable bad thing, then it is perfectly legal. The rule does not protect raiders from any attack or effects while on enemy lands.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 6:19pm

@ -Dullahan-

So new rule only sets limit on what level I may attack raiding enemy land?

Then I can't see why every mage is upset. They can still attack in neutral zones like plato, and they still can kill those who come to their land.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 6:28pm

@Fox Face

Yes. For the vast majority of the population nothing changes. Lvl16-19 raid meridians. Everything thing there is within hitting range. You can always catch people you hate of any level in the many neutral areas they will have to visit and do anything imaginable to them.

The biggest issue I forsee will be the accidental clicking on some unfortunate low level while raiding. Player running or someone new entering location can cause this. But I guess you could use exe scrolls which many exe seekers do to limit joiners.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 7:51pm

The biggest problem is that we can't kill leechers and other players using bad etiquette. Guards rarely if ever do anything about this so it falls to executioners to police the problems. Im not saying its always fair but thats the benefit of becoming a high level.

Also, often the only way to get 16-19 to show their faces is to kill the low levels in their clan. You can only tele to meridian lands once a day and no other way to get there.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 8:51pm

Yes, guards must make an exception for looters and valor leechers. Just have screenshot that prooves one is a looter or valor leecher.
Someone might say drop does not belong to me or anyone else, one who does more damage hets drop, but for unknown reason no one is talking about gold invested in naked hunt, mount food costs gold you know, and naked hunters lose invested gold, so biggest problem is this, not drop. I personally would not mind to be looted if looter returned me 35 mount food or 17.5s.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 10:59pm

@Brute

Players have not exactly been sensible in their policing hence more unecessary rules. We slap the leeching label on anything to blame for losing and go on a killing spree. Often times hitting people in clan that had nothing to do with conflicting player. Legitimate leeching is punished with screenshot of evidence. Of course we issue one warning which most times do the job far better than being exed. Bad ettiqutte is handled by mentors and gags are given out if in violation of chat rules.

I can understand if you feel the need to murder someone for calling you something you do not like. If the level is not in range then send one of your level ranged executioners for them. More business and skill + for low level executioners. Or just put them on enemy list. Lots of space and never have to deal with them ever again. The hardcore bad manner folks like Whjimbemm or whatever could care less about executioners.

Thought meridian teleport was once a week. Players raid mostly with max lines of buff so once a day is already overkill. So all good there.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 11:19pm

so basically ignore players not within 3 lvls. When is the high level server opening? or am i just supposed ot play with an even smaller group of players. the number of players i can interact with is now below 250.

As for lower level exe then make free trade again so we can make accounts to kill within level range.

And we all know the leeching and bf guard stuff is bs. You guys never do anything. Your response is always "just do it back to them". We are alone in policing. Don't have any wau higher lvls cant interact with lower levels if there is nothing they can do to punish them for things hat more experienced players know not to do. Divide the server by level or get rid of this bs set of rules.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 12:42am

Actually, we would not need this new rule if mages had moral principles.
But many of you guys just kill low levels because you can, or for fun as Steelblade says.
Why don't I kill humans level 1-3 when I raid human lands? I don't benefit from it, so why would I kill them and give them lv 2 injury, just to fail whatever they are doing? Nah, I am not that kind of people!

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 1:16am

Dear Fox,
Why you dont kill level 3 when you raid? Probably because you cant kill them fast enough.

**Why people exe you? Because you're annoying, you write so much, try to impose your point of view on people, never listening to whatever people responds, this, this is annoying. If you would have debate with people, with logic, listening and good arguments, then fine, go for it. But just vomitting letters and words without ever looking at what people are saying, is horrible.
You despise Shylak, why? Because he's the same as you. Well, maybe not, maybe he's better, because he actually plays the god damn game instead of 100% complain about everything (except that one rule, thats a change)

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 1:28am

@Fox Face

Just a correction. If you go on human land and a level 19 attack scrolls you, Lost Soul and do any imaginable bad thing, then it is perfectly legal. The rule does not protect raiders from any attack or effects while on enemy lands.

absolutly correct ,thats my risk,when i go into the enemyland ,all levels can atack me there ,i go only magmarland,because i find faster a enemy and have not 2-6 hours to wait,before 1 arena start

the new rule help only low level players in theyr own land ,for example ....a lvl 3 collect 1 year plants and sell this,then buy a red tool and is verry happy,then comes a lvl 19 and cast this low level down,a lvl 3 make 21 copper each plants and dont have red tool,a belladonna give round about 2 silver and many old players have a red too,we write hee from a 2500% more profit and his each minute

i can absoltly understand the new rule,that help only / and this good / for a better balancing
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 1:31am

@ brute

maybe the new rule confuse you little to much,you are a executer and when someone have a ingamejob for you,can you say yes,i do this job or you say no,i dont do this

if a player need your exe-profession,can you executing all levelens,but not longer own race many many times and nt without reason,thats the only differrent

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 2:37am

@Brute

Yep. On magland raids. Don't get anything from them so waste of your time unless provoked. There will be plenty of plat events to interact with them or all the myriad of neutral areas not protected by rules.

For humans, just a few additional limits to minimize interacting with them excessively using exe scrolls. Not sure where you getting that we will have mouthy characters not get their comeuppance no matter how far they go. Other people can get the message without having someone come bust their heads for a mistake said person probably made when lower. High level didn't start out all knowing. Our jobs were to impart the knowledge and resort to executioner as a last resort. Unfortunately higher level don't mean more maturity. Any 10 year old with enough time can beccome an unquestionable god if hunt excessively.

Not sure which guard telling you to go "do it back to them" as in go leech. We tell that to the people who come whine to us about executioners killing them because they removed ball and chain from enemy clans, killing them for experessing opinions on forum and the many more fun stuff executioners do in the name of freedom of expression. Guards do not even get that much reported leeching to police.... even when we do they often escalate to Power Leveling since rule breakers tend to go all out. And we Guards do love us some power levelers.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 2:45am

@ dullahan....what was yesterday `? a lvl 13 hunt me and go 1,5hours on all locations,that i am,join 13 fights and kill me as lvl 13 8 times,that can all see in my gift from him ?

is this not destructive action or bashing ? he play 1,5hours only to destroy and atack my account and this you can read too in the gift from him

i cant understand,why that every time so a differrent,here allowed,other server not

how long we have to wait,that we have overall same rules,that confuse alot,when same game have diff. rules ......really

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 2:46am

and again.i havent probelm,when i loose a fight,really,thasts in 90% of all fights in humanland so,but i have a problem,when a lvl 13 klesh on my arm and stalking me :smile:

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 11:00am

@ dullahan....what was yesterday `? a lvl 13 hunt me and go 1,5hours on all locations,that i am,join 13 fights and kill me as lvl 13 8 times,that can all see in my gift from him ?

is this not destructive action or bashing ? he play 1,5hours only to destroy and atack my account and this you can read too in the gift from him

i cant understand,why that every time so a differrent,here allowed,other server not

how long we have to wait,that we have overall same rules,that confuse alot,when same game have diff. rules ......really

It takes far more than 1,5 hours of hunting someone to become harassement. We have new rules, yes. But we still won´t turn it into Farmville. Only things that could be considered in your case is the level difference and if the atttacks have been on human mainland. This could possibly the only possible violation to follow up. But therefore you need to report it to guards. Guards won´t go around and searching for fights either. Either way 1,5 hours for sure is no destructive action.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!: