You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 12:06am

Clover Event

Why this event is disabled. What to do with the collected clover now ? Spent our time only...

Return the event in 'current'!
-EM-

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 2:19am

As usual, job half done !!

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 2:47am

Buy food with them or shove them down Dahnas throat so we dont have to hear her blabbering on and on and on and on....

The event was not meant to be released yet. Dont worry you will get your chance to do the event eventually.
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 3:13am

Buy food with them or shove them down Dahnas throat so we dont have to hear her blabbering on and on and on and on....

The event was not meant to be released yet. Dont worry you will get your chance to do the event eventually.
hey stay polite, are the guard suposed to be irrespectuous now?

"The event was not meant to be released yet" but it was, like i said job half done.

and for your idea to buy food, you're cute, but you can't buy food when event is not active.

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 6:26am

It does not allow to buy food :(

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 7:54am

hey stay polite, are the guard suposed to be irrespectuous now?

"The event was not meant to be released yet" but it was, like i said job half done.

and for your idea to buy food, you're cute, but you can't buy food when event is not active.

Guards can say and do anything they want.... It isn't like when Yvil was Admin....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 6:51pm

18:42 You have bought the following items from the shop: Candied Clover 58 pcs. Thank you for your custom!

Now its possible. Thx
-EM-

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 7:32pm

The possibility to buy food has been temporarily activated for those that spent time participating in this event.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 7:41pm

Well,Kenny has Purple Guard Badge but I'm sure after that comment the Guards' Reputation went down to zero. :lol:

As for you,I'm happy you could get your food,buddy.

And thank you,admins,for making it possible. :drink:

Cheers.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 8:34am

Thanks for the free food...

To be honest, no one "took the time to do the event", you get them from doing daily quests that most folks do anyway... I didn't even notice the clovers were coming until right before they were turned off.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll: