You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 9:41am

:music: 等哥我上7级把你劈了 :sarcastic: :ninja: :karate: :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 5:31pm

等你上7了,我都上9了,永远都在我屁股后面吧 :shuffle:

Tuesday, June 13th 2017, 5:20pm

I'm buying China chess pieces...thought of this place as the main source of them.

:lol: You're in right place, just make them sell it, cuz they like to hide it :lol:

Tuesday, June 13th 2017, 5:20pm

I'm buying China chess pieces...thought of this place as the main source of them.

:lol: You're in right place, just make them sell it, cuz they like to hide it :lol:

Tuesday, June 13th 2017, 6:01pm

naughty fox

naughty fox :hug:

Wednesday, June 14th 2017, 10:26am

等你上7了,我都上9了,永远都在我屁股后面吧 :shuffle:

照样劈你 :stronger:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 5:17pm

666劈得好 :clap: ... :clubbing:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

sry for the double

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 10:49pm

:angel: :beer: :rose:

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 8:00pm

are you spy of magmar? :clubbing: :bll:

Monday, June 26th 2017, 12:33pm

are you spy of magmar? :clubbing: :bll:

不要奸细了,来来,和哥我单挑,看看我赢还是你赢 :snowball: :lol: :dragon: :beer:

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 7:33am

新增的规则

亲爱的玩家,

从现在开始,任何一个玩家,不管是同种族还­是敌对种族,如果主动攻击其级别低于3级以­上将会受到ban,注意:该规则仅在直接属­于任何种族的地区有效。

以下地区不属于任何种族,因此本规则不适用­于任何这些地区发生的任何战斗:

Insanity Moor

Plateau of Silence

Isles of Fay-Go

Underwater World and all its locations

Isles of Swirling Mi­st

Frozen islands

Rainbow Lands (durin­gthe Clan Wars seaso­n)

解释几点:

- 在 "Caravan", "Trade Journey",“堡垒缉获战”(包­括Haldebor,Wind Rose,­Eridan,Kiyrite)等事件中进­行大规模的战斗,攻击任何低级别玩家的攻击­都不会受到惩罚!

2.如果入侵敌方地区,敌对种族的任何人都­可能袭击或诅咒/固定/中毒。这个行动不会­是惩罚的理由!

说明:

- 如果一个低级别的玩家挑衅你,你可以报­复性攻击(见上文),但是您必须得有聊天窗­口的屏幕截图,显示挑衅/使用诅咒/咒语或­任何其他对您的负面影响,以证明攻击的合法­性。

- 如果一个玩家被抓在敌方大陆的领土上并­遭到敌方的敌人的攻击,那么他们有权在熟人­/朋友的战斗中要求援助。然而,在这样的战­斗中帮助他们的朋友的玩家必须遵守“不攻击­3级或更多级别的玩家”的规则。

m领土上的战斗示例(类似的规则将适用于人­类领土):

一个人类10级的玩家正受到Magmar 15级的攻击。最多可以向18级人类求救。

人类10级的玩家正受到9级magmar攻击。­最多可以向12级人类求救。

一个人类10级的玩家攻击了Magmar 5级玩家(在挑衅之后)。最多可以向8级人类求救。

一个人类10级的玩家攻击了一名magmar5级­的玩家(在任何挑衅之前)。最多可以向8级人类求救。但是,在这场战­斗之后,10级的人类将受到惩罚。

挑衅/敌对行动的例子:

- 侮辱。例如,在攻击之前侮辱消息/侮­辱礼物,直接在给定的位置。

- 使用负面影响。例如,任何“诅咒”,­使用“犯人的球和链”等

- 直接攻击

3.在任何一个领土的任何一场战斗中,帮友­/联友可以帮助他们的帮会成员/联盟成员,­唯一条件就是帮会成员/联盟成员是在被攻击!

4.挑衅/使用负面影响不是任何惩罚性袭击­的理由!

5.刽子手有权对任何级别的玩家接受赏金任­务。

但是,必须考虑以下条件:

- 受害者必须与刽子手相同种族。

- 承包商不得在短时间内长时间地命令同一­玩家的执行。

- 同一部族/联盟的成员可以担任“承包商­”。但是,在这种情况下,部族/联盟领导人­将被视为“承包商”,必须对其部落/联盟成­员的行为负全部责任。

您可以在“惩罚”部分找到这些规则添加到“­游戏规则”:第8点,破坏性操作。

另外,

请注意,昨天,21.07.2017,“行­为准则”新增了一条规则。为了您的安慰,这­里是添加的规则:

你不可以干扰其他玩家享受游戏的权力。这包­括但不限于使游戏中的任何渠道不合适地使用­和/或有意长时间地迫使/追击/超越其他玩­家。

解释几点:

在两个帮会/联盟之间的战争中进行战斗。

在战争期间敌方部落的下级帮员/联盟成员的­任何攻击都不会成为惩罚的理由!

这个规则从现在开始有效,抗法者会受到应有­的惩罚。

你可以在这里找到admin发的英文版本。

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 5:28pm

多谢翻译。

Monday, July 24th 2017, 10:00am

多谢翻译。
不客气 :beer:

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 4:01pm

[INFO]大胖每月彩票
法语 - 西班牙语 - 土耳其语

勇士!把您的BFML(Big Fat Monthly Lottery)大获成功,赢得一大堆红宝石。

你要做什么?
很简单。所有你需要做的是选择4 x 4数字100,并写在论坛的具体线程。 (请确保数字不重复!)

中奖号码如何选择?
每个第一个星期三,每个月15点,Faeo Time Lisad将通过/ rand生成随机数。这样一来,你们都可以跟随现场直播,并确保没有骗局。

如何取胜?
所有已经写下与Lisad相同数字的人都会获得价格!当然,可以有多个赢家。所有获奖者将在抽签后48小时内收到他们的红宝石袋。

每个玩家只能参加一个职位!

抓住你的机会,赢得一些红宝石来保护你的账户。祝你好运! :喝:

您最多可以放置4个由1到100之间的4个数字组成的组合。

如何提交参与组合的示例(不重复):

07-28-46-19
05-09-23-31
08-35 41-13
01-02-03-04

!!!!在这里张贴你的号码:CLICK !!!!!

每个月的最后一个星期三,我们将在论坛上打开一个新的主题,您将有机会提交您的组合。线程将保持开放一周,之后将关闭 - 星期二15:00游戏时间。

最终组合的选择将在每个月的每个第一个星期三进行,彩票的结果将在同一天稍后公布。红宝石袋的分布将在通过管理抽出后48小时内进行。

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (May 31st 2020, 5:54pm)

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 3:00am

靠,这里居然还有个这样的论坛。。。。。
哥玩了快7年了,现在才知道

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 3:01am

lol写那个什么抽奖是什么回事,说清楚点啊

Monday, November 13th 2017, 3:44am

You have uncovered a page from the book “Musings of the Era of Change Philosophers”. Listen carefully, warrior, to my every word. The silver threads fluttered softly in the open breeze, as if each lived its own separate life. Then some unexpectedly broke loose, others became entangled, knotting themselves tightly together, whilst yet more began sprouting offshoots, branching out like a tree, continuing the infinite life cycle of this poorly understood, shimmering mass. Somewhere in the distance, in the twilight of dancing shadows, a woman, whose age no one knew, was standing. The great Sheara, brought into being by the Creator himself, was the very embodiment of perfection. Her beautiful face was not touched by wrinkles, her eyes sparkled with wisdom and had the serene composure that one might expect to find only in a venerable monk. She looked thoughtfully at her needle work and every now-and-then she would make some precise adjustment to the fine threads, and at other times she would softly touch her masterpiece with the tips of her fingers, caressing it. The web of Fate had been restless for many eras and it was awful for her, understanding what lay ahead, knowing that all she saw would happen with unswerving certainty. Sheara glanced briefly at the girl sitting by the fireplace. The young Magmaress cuddled a fluffy Pkhadd Bear as she looked deeply, passionately, into the fire. She spent every day sitting by the fire, peering into the crimson flames with only the sound of her breathing breaking the silence. But was she really a Magmar? No one knows for sure. A Heavenly haze has obscured forever the scene on which her tenacious gaze fell. Normal Magmars could never do that. Aeons ago, since the beginning of Time itself, souls and spirits, the sinful and the pious, the cursed and the blessed, came here or to the Ridge of Darkness to gather their strength and, once more, after centuries, to enter the World of the Dragons, to conquer the virgin land... To conquer or to surrender once more, and allow themselves to be crushed and dragged back into the revolving Wheel of Time, to disappear forever. Sheara pulled out one of the silver threads and began to read the past... Long, long ago, when the world was inhabited by Chaos, Humans and Magmars were expected to join forces with other races that inhabited the continents of Ogriy and Khair in order to destroy the army of evil spirits encroaching upon their world. But neither Sheara, nor the Creator saw in the web of Time the eternal war that was destined to break out between the two races. Bloody battles, thousands of them, scarred Age after Age, Era after Era, and nobody could remember what started the enmity. Magmars and Humans were born and died; they fought ever more violently, maiming children who were simply collecting flowers in the meadows, retaking portals, and what was all the slaughter for? They sacrificed all that was dear to them for glory, for Pyrrhic victories, for pointless battles... It continued like this until the Great Battle, the day that death and destruction reached its blood-soaked apogee, the day that the Creator's children ceased to yield to his will. He could no longer control their hatred, an uncontrollable hatred borne of the living soul. It seemed that life as anyone knew it was heading into obscurity, leaving the cycle of Time to continue forever its slow revolutions: the Dragons lost their Powers, the cities were filled with ghosts, the mountain tops became strewn with the skeletons of long-lost warriors, the once peaceful waters raged and foamed, crashing onto the shores. Everyone understood that the day was nigh when the Prophecy would be realised and the New Time would begin: the Legend would cease to be. The web shuddered and filled with a scarlet light. Sheara glanced back at the child... The small, fluffy Pkhadd, which the girl was clutching in her fingers as she stared inquisitively into the fire, melted from the heat. It was not the first toy that the girl had accidentally destroyed. She cast a guilty look at Sheara, but Sheara turned away and continued to read the web... A wise Elder, who called himself A'Aron the Just, began to search for a way to return peace to the lands of Faeo. He spent many long and tormented years studying the problem, gradually losing his Powers when all of a sudden it came to him. Love, stronger than time, stronger than evil, more durable than steel was the sword that could smite down this evil...and all with a kiss! One day, when watching a well-matched battle between a young Magmar and a young Human, the Creator entangled them with invisible threads which tangled together, getting tighter and tighter as the young warriors fought to free themselves, created a new permanent reality, unswerving, inescapable, unshakable. It was just as the Prophecy had foretold, the Creator had given them Love. Exactly a year later, the young warriors, banished by their people, despised and derided, fled into the Cave of Darkness, taking refuge among the souls of the Mad, where the wars of Chaos were born, and the lowest of the low arrived to try and find some peace. Days and nights soon became eternity... They closed their eyes, held each other's hands for comfort and listened to the chilling howls and loud whispers of the souls within the cave, echoing off the damp walls. Another year passed, among the living rocks and the Spirit of Fire, among the shouts and the cries, the screams and the wails when, one day, Kara appeared, a young Magmo-Human. The incarnation of a fearful Power and unbridled energy, she absorbed everything the survivors had remembered and accumulated. She absorbed the black soul and, saturated with blinding light, she became something that both Humans and Magmars had negated since the day the Great War had come to be. She was harmony: love and hatred, peace and chaos, light and darkness. She was the Great... Treading quietly, Sheara approached the girl. She had already seen the final Battle, sensed the loss of the Dragons, the end of herself, she knew that both races would disappear, Humans and Magmars would vanish into obscurity...and a new Era would begin, the world would submit to the new Magmo-Human power, a new Cycle would begin, the Wheel of Time would weave a new web of Fate... For that is what the Prophecy orders.
--------
forum is fun and benefiting with lots of info

Monday, November 13th 2017, 5:17am

Magmo-Human Kara huh, and the word obscurity used many times
well that's my sk 1
--------
forum is fun and benefiting with lots of info