You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 7th 2017, 6:01am

have we maybe for each level a new reputation cap ?

hello

with the new reputation dungeaons of forgetton heroes have we all / from lvl 3 + / the chance to recieve now more reputation

what is with the reputation cap now ?
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Monday, August 7th 2017, 8:39am

rep cap?

are you insisting admins make a cap for players so they cant reach maximum potential at their level if they choose too?

if thats the case, i say a player who doesnt take his own account seriously shouldnt advice such a rule

Monday, August 7th 2017, 8:44am

http://warofdragons.com/info/library/ind…?obj=cat&id=169

here is all the time a cap for each level

i ask me,when i have a lvl 4 and he have the 310 rep rating,is this acc then on cap or can recieve with the new rep now more reputation rating ?

can i make the medal as lvl 3 purple or red ?

i really dont have enough informations,thats why i ask

Monday, August 7th 2017, 9:12am

cos admins dont really reflect on theyr ideas :ponder: rep rating for lv 4 pauldrons 900 yet at lv 4 u can only get 310 RR DUuuuuuuuuuuh -.-
Instert credit to continue

Monday, August 7th 2017, 9:21am

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=11918

we can say the same for this items, it says its lvl 1 but really its not lol. but lets just not overthink it xD but yes, pilek hope you get what clarification your looking for. i beleive you can get red dungeon rep even at lvl 3 since in the actual instance lvl isnt relative

Monday, August 7th 2017, 9:30am

@ mister deathstroke

sure is the item lvl 1 ,but you never can recieve so much reputation as lvl 1

you play the game so long and dont know,that we have here many caps ?

you have only few reputation from quest in o delvais or dartong ,then automatic lv 2 with 0 rep-rating !

so pls silence,if you knwo nothing about that,here are really players,that need more knowledge ,ty

Monday, August 7th 2017, 10:28am

lol sure lvl 18 mentor.