You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 9:03pm

Thanks for answering deadly's questions, but you missed the other ones, mainly do the rules allow for a player 4 levels below or above to toss wraiths and not be subject to consequences from the person they targeted?

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 2:02am

Chicken, she did answer about wraiths. She said yes. I'm trying to quote it but I bet I will fail with the formatting somehow so just look at the bottom of page 1.
More answers to the raised questions:

Does the use of attack wraiths count as provocation?
Yes.

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 3:23am

seriously.......

so the whole executioner profession just lost its whole interest you are telling us .... ???

we been playing for ten years this way .. we have dealts with many situatioins each one of us .. now you litterally defend us topunish thoses who diserve ..... ?/

and as for the credibility of diserving .... it is now up to other people to judge of it .... even if we all have different opinion...??!!

wow ...... that is ridiculous........ thank you for the new rule.. it simply make no sens...

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 5:33am

Is there, or will there be place on forum to report ones violated new rule, or we have to tell our guards in private?
Especially for me interesting thing is if human violated this rule on magmar lands, who can I report that. I told a guard once, but not very sure if I did right.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 11:28am

so the whole executioner profession just lost its whole interest you are telling us .... ???
Executioners have almost no restrictions regarding the orders that they can take, except to be of the same race than the character that a contractor asks them to execute:

Quoted

5. Executioners DO have the right to take orders for players of ANY level.

However, the following conditions must be taken into account:
  • The victim must be of the same race than the Executioner.
  • The Contractor may not order the execution of the same player for an extended period of times within a short time frame.
  • Members of the same clan/alliance may act as "The Contractor". However, in this case the clan/alliance leader will be considered to be "The Contractor" and will have to take full responsibility for the actions of their clan/alliance members.
The second and third points are mainly directed at the players that want to use the service of an Executioner. The second one means that you can not ask an Executor to kill the same player over and over again for a long period of time. The third point means that should different members of the same clan/alliance break the rules, the leader of said clan/alliance will have to take responsibility of their actions.

Is there, or will there be place on forum to report ones violated new rule, or we have to tell our guards in private?
Especially for me interesting thing is if human violated this rule on magmar lands, who can I report that. I told a guard once, but not very sure if I did right.
You can report them here: Report Hacked or Suspicious Characters.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 12:11pm

• The Contractor may not order the execution of the same player for an extended period of times within a short time frame.

Could you define what's exactly "extended period of times" and "short time frame" ? Like 10 times a day, 10 times a week, 10 times a month.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 6:07pm

Could you define what's exactly "extended period of times" and "short time frame" ? Like 10 times a day, 10 times a week, 10 times a month.
Well, no specific time frames have been set, since it's something that depends heavily on the case. But to put an example, you could order the execution of the same player 3 times on the same day and then never do it again and this wouldn't be considered a breach of the rules, but you could order the same execution 3 times a day every day or two and in this case one could already think about issuing a warning.

Hope that this has cleared some of your doubts.
Regards,

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 7:24pm

[No, I havent reported anyone :lol:] what if I report someone and that someone gets the curse for such rule, and if they pay the fine and they come hunt me, will that be a way of excuse or retaliation?

:mol:

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 8:00pm

Too much ambiguity in these rules. Ambiguity leads to interpreting them to suit the cause of the interpreter (guard/admin). This "flexibility" of interpretation has led to much angst among players and the guards/admins.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 8:16pm

Too much ambiguity in these rules. Ambiguity leads to interpreting them to suit the cause of the interpreter (guard/admin). This "flexibility" of interpretation has led to much angst among players and the guards/admins.

this was the exact feeling i had recently and fear we soon will see the consequences...
having such rules with such ambiguity, as a weapon in guards/admins hands is pretty scary.. especially, if we remember the issues we previously had with guards.
i can make a bet with whoever wants that there will be not more than 1 month when we will have serious problems with the new rules and people trusted to implement them.

Monday, August 7th 2017, 3:00pm

with the new changes, i dont understand anything anymore on those new rules..
do we have to ask guards for each execution we have to perform?

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Monday, August 7th 2017, 4:24pm

with the new changes, i dont understand anything anymore on those new rules..
do we have to ask guards for each execution we have to perform?

The only change that has been made is that clan/alliance members can no longer attack ANY player of ANY level. They still can assist their clan/alliance mates if these have been attacked, but have to follow the rule of not attacking players that are 3 or more levels lower.
Regards,

Monday, August 7th 2017, 8:10pm

dear lisad

someone provokation me......

have i as a locksmith now the chance to say a executer of any level that he please atack this player for his provokation ?

for excample,a lvl 1-15 provo me,can i now say a executer lvl 19 : he you,can you do your inganmeprofession please ,i will pay for your service ? / healers and locksmith have service too and executer is more or less not more as a profession too

if i understand that right,that only this bashing not longer allowed and atacks with no reasons on own race ?

Monday, August 7th 2017, 8:51pm

5. Executioners DO have the right to take orders for players of ANY level.

New additions to the rules

So yes, you can order an executioner.

And as long as the provocation has done to the orderer and not his other race multi account:
Article 1d:
Using a game character to circumvent game limitations
The commercial use of a game character in order to circumvent game limitations is not allowed. This includes the use of amulets of resurrection, the use of a character for spying locations or registering a character to avoid curses in the forum or in the chat.

This also includes handling matters with a multi for the other race main.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 2:12pm

It is Made for Cry Babies and Sissies

So if we make the people that wanted and like this rule "crying babies and sissies" can we assume that the one that wine about not wanting this rule are also "crying babies and sissies" ?( ? your logic here...sorry but all i see its you crying like a baby about this rule and talk bad about a decission made by the adminsitration of the game you`re playing....sounds like a baby crying if you ask me, and your obsessive crying starts to be sissie-like....

We all got it, you don`t like it, but as the recent changes on the rule were made give a clear answer that admins take your feedback into consideration. So try to see what they can improve on this rule and try to clarify your questions before posting after EVERY post that you dont like this rule...

This game its so much more than the opportunity to kill people more than 3 levels below yours....
:beer:

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 7:29pm

thank you sequana

now i ask me,why so much players "cry" they all can exe all,when the enemy / own or enemyrace / prvo him,nerv to much join fights or whatever

that all we can understand and i repeat as provokation,with a warning to that player have each the chance to do it in future better and recieve 0 executions

i still cant understand,what a player have from atacks,when the ataker recieve really nothing,0 valour scalp chance to exe skill

the rule is absolutly correkt and help the low levels to play the game "normal" when a lvl 19 atack my account daily,what a chance have i ? maybe i paygamer,for what pay i,when daily cursed wounds ? what bring that,when a lvl 3 pay daily 2-10g for healy and make with hunting max 2-3g ?

come on,the rule is new ok,but this rule help little bit,that players leave not so fast the game and loose not so much the fun in the game !

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 7:51pm

@ nefertiti

not only you see that so,but we play the game long enough,when players have nothing to cry,have maybe nothing other thinks to do :-)

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 4:48am

It is Made for Cry Babies and Sissies

So if we make the people that wanted and like this rule "crying babies and sissies" can we assume that the one that wine about not wanting this rule are also "crying babies and sissies" ?( ? your logic here...sorry but all i see its you crying like a baby about this rule and talk bad about a decission made by the adminsitration of the game you`re playing....sounds like a baby crying if you ask me, and your obsessive crying starts to be sissie-like....

We all got it, you don`t like it, but as the recent changes on the rule were made give a clear answer that admins take your feedback into consideration. So try to see what they can improve on this rule and try to clarify your questions before posting after EVERY post that you dont like this rule...

This game its so much more than the opportunity to kill people more than 3 levels below yours....
:beer:

xxx :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Aug 10th 2017, 10:08am)

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 5:02am

This post by "Shylark" (Yesterday, 11:11pm) has been deleted by user "Forum Moderator" (Today, 2:49pm) with the following reason: Foul and offensive.

Truth really Hurts some IDIOTS...... LOL Grow a Set....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

• "Dzaack" started this thread

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 6:44am

@Lisad

I ask you to review the job our Forum Moderator does as to me, it seems he has big issues doing his job. A few weeks ago someone made a huge topic explaining how he sees the game right now at which I just quoted his post and I added my 2 cents on his view, my comment was "that's fu**ed up!" Our forum moderator found that insulting (where there obviously was no insult) and i got a red card and a few days ban from forum, while, as you can see for yourself, users like Shylark quite often use insults directed to everyone who doesn't share his points of view and he's free to insult again one day later. Also, yesterday, our forum moderator closed this thread: http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=34147 for the reason you can see yourself but none of the remarks he/she mentioned were made by anyone in that thread... I also ask for transparency on this matter and delete the Forum Moderator user so everyone can see who makes this judgement calls over such posts on forum. I could give far more examples of "bad actions" made by the forum moderator in time but hey, forgive and forget, right? Well. to me it's quite clear that whoever hides behind that account, has no interest in doing his job properly and if he/she made mistakes in the past, has no interest in learning what the mistakes were and apply the rules equaly right for both races.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.