You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

• "-cendre" started this thread

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 10:53am

Level 14 !! Get up ! stand up !!

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn boys ang girls , arenas are open without break , we don't even need to win for anniversary quest , and i promise i will even let u make sphere :)
Q , please ! we all need valor and a bit of fun :)
don't let your armors get in ruin :) :gift:

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 2:35pm

If you want to make it wait another 2-3 years that I pass lvl 14 ^^
I will gladly do against you
Good luck anyway ^^ :rose: :kiss:

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 3:25pm

Level 15 is a complete ghost land...

Ths game is more than dying...it's already dead.

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 7:03pm

when i saw so many humans sometimes in abbyss or chaotic fights , i wonder why they don't Q for arenas ...no break , no need buff or only aureole , free valor and no one , except some few like Akyr or Kazak came only .
Why ? Aren't u so bored to just hunt mobs all the day ?

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 7:35pm

not only on mage-level so

on lvl 5 6 and 7/8 are absolutly die

ok,on nonbreak 1-2 arena daily,but thats really nothing

@ admins

please make battlefields / maybe with prices or gold etc / more lukrativ for players

this game switsched the last years so away that noone have problems to recieve valour on cap,but many new players cant make with so less battlefields some quest / like agudars feats etc

ty

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 7:54pm

Ths game is more than dying...it's already dead.
3 for halls for days ahahah

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 10:32pm

We just need to depend on Chaotic and Abyss for valour.

Monday, August 7th 2017, 12:27am

when i saw so many humans sometimes in abbyss or chaotic fights , i wonder why they don't Q for arenas ...no break , no need buff or only aureole , free valor and no one ,
dungeons for dayzzzz

Monday, August 7th 2017, 12:28am

We just need to depend on Chaotic and Abyss for valour.
this train of thought is very boring, so sad.

Monday, August 7th 2017, 5:32pm

battlefields dead at this game,not wargame farvmile after this.why come arena temple noob or stupıd players for zero valor? only tallar come but no tallar now.no merıdıan vaults need token me. why no come have dungeon hero 1 gold free valor,instance bullshit,new rules bullshit,
everything free here,no fun so your take level only wait dungeon hero every month.
dont write again for this. Nobody cares about you ;)

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Monday, August 7th 2017, 7:28pm

nobody cares about you neither , go hunt little players and get jail , go hunt gold , go pick and go to dungeons if u care about this sh...t instance.
i've made some bf this last We and today too , and that was good for me , i don't ask to see bf every minute of the day but from time to time .
if u don't like that or care , go back from where you come and ignore me , i don't have anything to do with u till i up to your level and kill u :p

Monday, August 7th 2017, 11:19pm

and i promise i will even let u make sphere
ALSO

careful now that you said this, mentors should warn you after saying this, if you follow thru with actually letting people get sphere that its considered rigging.. funny how they claim people as riggers who dont rig, then people that cross the line a tad, dont even mention a word xD

but hard feelings just saying dont get jailed trying your best to get bfs active.. servers not worth that kinda trouble

Monday, August 7th 2017, 11:20pm

*but no hard feelings

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 7:01am

and i promise i will even let u make sphere
ALSO

careful now that you said this, mentors should warn you after saying this, if you follow thru with actually letting people get sphere that its considered rigging.. funny how they claim people as riggers who dont rig, then people that cross the line a tad, dont even mention a word xD

but hard feelings just saying dont get jailed trying your best to get bfs active.. servers not worth that kinda trouble

...and you , go back to play in your child garden , we don't need you neither as you only knows to polluate each topic of the forum with your flood , get a life , do what u want , but go away from topics that don't concern you directly .