You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 6:49am

@Lisad

I ask you to review the job our Forum Moderator does as to me, it seems he has big issues doing his job. A few weeks ago someone made a huge topic explaining how he sees the game right now at which I just quoted his post and I added my 2 cents on his view, my comment was "that's fu**ed up!" Our forum moderator found that insulting (where there obviously was no insult) and i got a red card and a few days ban from forum, while, as you can see for yourself, users like Shylark quite often use insults directed to everyone who doesn't share his points of view and he's free to insult again one day later. Also, yesterday, our forum moderator closed this thread: http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=34147 for the reason you can see yourself but none of the remarks he/she mentioned were made by anyone in that thread... I also ask for transparency on this matter and delete the Forum Moderator user so everyone can see who makes this judgement calls over such posts on forum. I could give far more examples of "bad actions" made by the forum moderator in time but hey, forgive and forget, right? Well. to me it's quite clear that whoever hides behind that account, has no interest in doing his job properly and if he/she made mistakes in the past, has no interest in learning what the mistakes were and apply the rules equaly right for both races.

+1

• "Dzaack" started this thread

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 6:58am

P.S.: as I'm not completely sure that this post won't be deleted for some weird reason and another ban imposed on me to keep quiet, I have made a copy, word for word, of this and i will ask a friend or a clannie to repost it.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 12:30pm

@Lisad

I ask you to review the job our Forum Moderator does as to me, it seems he has big issues doing his job. A few weeks ago someone made a huge topic explaining how he sees the game right now at which I just quoted his post and I added my 2 cents on his view, my comment was "that's fu**ed up!" Our forum moderator found that insulting (where there obviously was no insult) and i got a red card and a few days ban from forum, while, as you can see for yourself, users like Shylark quite often use insults directed to everyone who doesn't share his points of view and he's free to insult again one day later. Also, yesterday, our forum moderator closed this thread: http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=34147 for the reason you can see yourself but none of the remarks he/she mentioned were made by anyone in that thread... I also ask for transparency on this matter and delete the Forum Moderator user so everyone can see who makes this judgement calls over such posts on forum. I could give far more examples of "bad actions" made by the forum moderator in time but hey, forgive and forget, right? Well. to me it's quite clear that whoever hides behind that account, has no interest in doing his job properly and if he/she made mistakes in the past, has no interest in learning what the mistakes were and apply the rules equaly right for both races.
wow couldnt be any more right about this issue... i was told several players have access to the forum moderator, and there are times some of my comments/posts get carded for a made up reason . (of course most of the infractions are agreeable) but it comes to the point, the forum moderator becomes comfortable and plays the puppeteer and chooses what they wish to make it... i also am curious. a few other players besides myself CURSE all the time, (mine slip a few times) but im always reported on those few occurances, and others frequently all the time, it says 3 curse infractions is suspension i beleive, but people i see curse more than 3 times in a single thread and go about their business...

anyways point is, to put the cherry on the top of dzaacks great point/

for everything the forum moderator/future fforum moderator does, such as give remove peoples comments for whatever reasons, the forum moderator shoudl also make it public what infraction is given to the person so we all know everyone is being handeled correctly and equally. not give certain people infractions behind the scenes and not give infractions to others..

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 1:31pm

this game is so corrupt lol half comments on this thread just cleared completely theres your 'freedom of speech' to discuss the game(beats point of forum), supers thread.. why was this closed? and the 'explanation' given i didnt see someone giving there details out.. just saying goodbye are players not aloud to talk and say that?

and the game in general, off topic rant really bcos i checked forums at work just hoping to see something interesting to make me want to come online just for a little bit and see whats new but i get the opposite and a reason to not log in now so moderator if you do edit/delete just change this part

- Players - the stuff that you are doing now is the exact same as they was doing yday..the week before.. the month before.. a year ago.. so tomorrow and the coming days when you log on what do you think you will be doing. The schedule of the 'events' which are announced are exactly the same, majority just involve spending money, how much whining do people have to do for admins to listen, and why isnt this game on MYCOM being advertsised for more players to come. :evil:
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 4:31pm

and why isnt this game on MYCOM being advertsised for more players to come. :evil:

this part touched my soul :shuffle:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 8:33pm

Quoted from "--Ark--"

and why isnt this game on MYCOM being advertsised for more players to come.

this part touched my soul
No need new players we need the old players play the game.

Supernoob lol goes and why? because the game is now very bored, yes BORED, admis made bored but the most guilty are our. Few people go to BFs in a war game and this is amazing, i thougth when server fusion: wow now with es, fr, it and com there must be BFs everytime! and... NO, is worst than before.
I only see a bunch of players on BFs, Super his wife Fajardo, Func, Warnoob and polands and Germans, they have same problem, Luzak, Skull, and a few very strong players, (more than me).
But why no BFs? players say people overbuff, overbuff you too, i haven´t gold, come on now in vaults you have to pay 7,5 golds per vault, with this gold you can play overbuffed many temples or arenas.
No gold? i say many many players with a lot red badges, this is very expensive but people will full rep and win every BFs, mate if you win 3/5 np with that this is game sometimes win and sometime lose.

So admis why close Supers post? because you don´t wan´t to see players leaving game? no sense.

Good luck man in Real this just a game.
When the warriors dream, giants fall

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 10:25pm

Dzaack The truth, disturbs so much here :smoke:

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 5:15am

Quoted from "--Ark--"

and why isnt this game on MYCOM being advertsised for more players to come.

this part touched my soul
No need new players we need the old players play the game.

Supernoob lol goes and why? because the game is now very bored, yes BORED, admis made bored but the most guilty are our. Few people go to BFs in a war game and this is amazing, i thougth when server fusion: wow now with es, fr, it and com there must be BFs everytime! and... NO, is worst than before.
I only see a bunch of players on BFs, Super his wife Fajardo, Func, Warnoob and polands and Germans, they have same problem, Luzak, Skull, and a few very strong players, (more than me).
But why no BFs? players say people overbuff, overbuff you too, i haven´t gold, come on now in vaults you have to pay 7,5 golds per vault, with this gold you can play overbuffed many temples or arenas.
No gold? i say many many players with a lot red badges, this is very expensive but people will full rep and win every BFs, mate if you win 3/5 np with that this is game sometimes win and sometime lose.

So admis why close Supers post? because you don´t wan´t to see players leaving game? no sense.

Good luck man in Real this just a game.

and there was me thinking the older we get the more wise we become.... there is someone who fought you for years, someone who speaks your own language that is saying goodbye to everyone nd send his best wishes (even to you) while the only thing that your imature mind can come with as an answer is calling him a noob :lol:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 9:46pm

Dzaack, don´t worry he has humour maybe you too inside you hehe
:snowball:
When the warriors dream, giants fall

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Friday, August 11th 2017, 1:31pm

half comments on this thread just cleared completely theres your 'freedom of speech' to discuss the game(beats point of forum)

Only one comment has been deleted in the whole thread and it was deleted for excessive use of offensive language. We entirely support criticism and constructive feedback, however, insulting player and/or Administration is not something that is allowed.

It is all mentioned in the game's rules and policies, which you agreed to follow when playing this game and using any of its related sites.

Quoted

supers thread.. why was this closed? and the 'explanation' given i didnt see someone giving there details out.. just saying goodbye are players not aloud to talk and say that?

Again, please make yourself familiar with the forum rules, which you can find here: The Forum Rules - Please read first!, specifically the following point:

Quoted

Security

<...> Goodbye threads will be closed as well.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Friday, August 11th 2017, 1:40pm

if you are going to lie atleast do it properly
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Friday, August 11th 2017, 1:59pm

if you are going to lie atleast do it properly
If this was directed at me, then please show me where I lied. The rules are right in front of you and were written way before I arrived to the project. If you are talking about the deleted comments, then yes, there were 2 more, however they were deleted simply because they were duplicates of the third comment that was left untouched. I could provide you screenshots and admin rights, however I do not see why an Administrator personnel would need to lie to players. Additionally, such accusations could be seen as an offense towards an administration representative, which is also a breach of Game Rules.
Regards,

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 3:41am

@Lisad

"Additionally, such accusations could be seen as an offense towards an administration representative, which is also a breach of Game Rules."

really funny you should say that, how should I view the activity of an admins who answers to pretty much everyone in my own thread, except me... twice?!?

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Monday, August 14th 2017, 11:24am

really funny you should say that, how should I view the activity of an admins who answers to pretty much everyone in my own thread, except me... twice?!?

Sorry, there is currently no answer regarding clan wars. All interested in this issue should participate in the following questionnaire: Clan wars? Your opinion is required!

Sorry if I missed another question.
Regards,