You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 11th 2017, 2:01pm

Always had been in quere for tallaars for a long time. :drink: but as i said, inter servers for tallaars would be one of best moves that the developers actually even did.

As my lvl 8 clanmate is telling me, seems pretty different the situation for lvl 8 tallaar(when non break come in ofc xD)
Nvm, im still wasting time :bye: better go to fish :horse:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Friday, August 11th 2017, 2:08pm

Keyword: "Only" in non break :lol:
Not even going to Waste my breath over a Stupid arugment, :sleeping:

Friday, August 11th 2017, 4:13pm

A few days attack for a hex is too much, IMHO.

Also new there are a few ways to avoid new rule. For example:
1. Being invisible (yet admins don't do nothing about it and invisible players kill low levels)
2. Exe can pretend he/she had order to avoid new ruile by simply asking a friend to make an order. This can be done in clan chat, ally chat, in skype, on face book, by phone etc. For example: lv 18 magmar exe doesn't like what I say on forum, guards don't consider it a provocation so lv 18 can't attack me for that, so he tells his friend on skype "Please tell me in game you want me to exe Fox Face" and friend tell him "Please exe Fox Face" so lv 18 exe kills Fox Face, and when guards ask to prove it's an order lv 18 shows them chat log of his friend saying "Please exe Fox Face" and guards can't do nothing.

Friday, August 11th 2017, 8:16pm

A few days attack for a hex is too much, IMHO.

Also new there are a few ways to avoid new rule. For example:
1. Being invisible (yet admins don't do nothing about it and invisible players kill low levels)
2. Exe can pretend he/she had order to avoid new ruile by simply asking a friend to make an order. This can be done in clan chat, ally chat, in skype, on face book, by phone etc. For example: lv 18 magmar exe doesn't like what I say on forum, guards don't consider it a provocation so lv 18 can't attack me for that, so he tells his friend on skype "Please tell me in game you want me to exe Fox Face" and friend tell him "Please exe Fox Face" so lv 18 exe kills Fox Face, and when guards ask to prove it's an order lv 18 shows them chat log of his friend saying "Please exe Fox Face" and guards can't do nothing.

Answer :
!.Invisibility buff works only on neutral and own race territory, so if a invisible attack you, you may should think twice about what you did.
2.If a high level do that just to have the right to exe you, there is two options :
1.You did something to him, so is your own fault.
2.He is a pretty bad guy, in any rule there is alway some way to jump on.

P.S. Invisibility price is not that low, so i dont think high level would be that intrested into just kill low level for fun and waste that ammount of money.
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Friday, August 11th 2017, 8:26pm

Best thing to do, simply :
mag stop going hum land
hum stop going mag land

stop attack each other, stay in your land, collect, hunt and all will be fine, otherwise, need read every days the forum to see if at point b line 35 of article 24* of rules is not a restriction ... and read that before every attack, because they trowed rules without thinking BEFORE and change the rules every days.

ahhhh and if you have to open a red rune, pray to not be attacked if in your clan is not one clanie with the right lvl free for help you, because the others with one lvl to high can only watch you being killed.

ENJOY the game !!!

Hope this is a joke. Otherwise, you are in the wrong game. Supposed t :stupid: o be a war game not farmville.

Friday, August 11th 2017, 8:56pm

@ lol666

I'm not talking about reasons of attacks, that's other theme. I'm talking about how high levels can disobey new rule.

Friday, August 11th 2017, 9:25pm

Best thing to do, simply :

ahhhh and if you have to open a red rune, pray to not be attacked if in your clan is not one clanie with the right lvl free for help you, because the others with one lvl to high can only watch you being killed.

ENJOY the game !!!
Hope this is a joke. Otherwise, you are in the wrong game. Supposed t :stupid: o be a war game not farmville.
.well: .well: .well:
read better and you will understand that's more than ironic.... *edited* :wink:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Aug 13th 2017, 9:47am)

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 2:27pm

@ lol666

I'm not talking about reasons of attacks, that's other theme. I'm talking about how high levels can disobey new rule.

Think im not gonna waste time anymore, return to fishing :wizard: :mine:

Friday, August 18th 2017, 6:11am

brute,you level 19 and dont know what you play ?

thats a masiv strategy role playing game

was and is NEVER a wargame

we players make this into a wargame and why this com server start with many thousand players / without all the other countrys here / and now are only few hundrets ? / with tr sp it fr

this server goes faster and faster into die ,because egoistic players love destroying hobby from others,thats a fact and we all can see daily,that more verry good active players leave

thats the choice from the players,what is to do now

sure....collecting ressources make not really fun ,but what is,when we have here 0 rules and all do what they want ? then is the server in 1 month completed die

Friday, August 18th 2017, 6:29am

i dont will loose 1 of my hobbys,wod isnt reallife ok,but a little part of reallife,when i sit me for my comuter and play the one or other hour

so....dear players.....ask yourself,what you want

thanks

Friday, August 18th 2017, 6:29am

:lol: :lol:
Not even going to Waste my breath over a Stupid arugment, :sleeping:

Saturday, August 19th 2017, 1:11am

The new rule is STUPID and Needs to be done away with.... And I am one of the players that gets attacked and killed by High level players all the time.... Cry Babies love the new rule though so it will never be changed.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 10:47am

yes shylark but for people who want to play this game seriously and actually try to enjoy game without consuming their whole gametime in crying, posting crap about people on your profile and in gifts, and also bullying low lvls yourself, oh and spying on profiles finding things to nit pick nd report in gaurd forums.. those players deserve some protection from obsessive stalkers who only want to exe players out of game and out of fun. granted some people might deserve it, but thats where exe skill now comes into play.. im sure with your obsession to be someones issue, you can forkup hundreds of gold for exe. guess we know thts your new purpose in game, only to serve as a gold feeder to higher lvl exe :beer:

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 10:49am

and for pilek.im positive on his main server and his lvl 18 account he is hypocrate of everthing he defends here, lol. as stated and claimed by him on other account, he pays handfulls for exes so im sure anyone who doesnt praise him gets exe. just assumption.