You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 25th 2017, 9:49pm

yet i am "poor" "sad" "fool" and "lame" acording to him... I believe we should gift Shylark a mirror, it's probably years since he last seen his own true reflection ^^
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, August 25th 2017, 11:09pm

Losers can't handle the game the way it is made.....
just cause you do something in game doesnt mean it the way the game was made, such as naked hunting.. the rule thinks about low lvls. and the admins dont think that low lvls would sit on their lvls for years rather than lvl, up so they dont think about the issues those low lvls cause or the enemies they made for higher lvl players to want to attack them, but the admin generally thinks if your low lvl you are or should be new in game, and you deserve protection from high lvls who can ruin your game, but hey it works for eveyrone who isnt high lvl but thats how new rule goes.. games where made to be updated, if you can handle how games are made to be updated, then go play tetris nothing changes there.
I highly doubt anyone pays more attention to you than it would to an annoying fly buzzing around their head... for over 5 years you're doing nothing but complain and insult others... get a grip man,
true, shylark continue to report everyone for everything in the guard forums, you used to be in there all the time,.

Poor Sad CrimmCrapper..... :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Friday, August 25th 2017, 11:12pm

yet i am "poor" "sad" "fool" and "lame" acording to him... I believe we should gift Shylark a mirror, it's probably years since he last seen his own true reflection ^^

LoL Nope but you are truly LAME and Pathetic....
Talk Crap with no backbone... Or Brains to battle with you and your Honey Crimm are a perfect match..... :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Friday, August 25th 2017, 11:15pm

lol backbone brain. lame, pathetic. if we searched any of those words in forum im sure 95% of those posts would be yours. classic.

Friday, August 25th 2017, 11:26pm

shylark bullying
Shylark No backBone

you cry when brute comes, then rule comes into place.. then you attack low lvls and get mad cause its against the rules now..

hypocrate whiner, sad fool, what are you lol. the worst bottom feeder in the ocean?

Friday, August 25th 2017, 11:27pm

put shylark in jail

and then pass the rule to lock up jailed players xD

Friday, August 25th 2017, 11:35pm

23:34 Shylark: Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Ge

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Friday, August 25th 2017, 11:40pm

23:34 Shylark: Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Gea Ge

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now he knows how it must feel to be picked on by someone so many lvls higher than him... i love it!! carrry on Shylark the amusement is REAL!!
"Love fiercely, laugh often, live fearlessly"

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 12:05am

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now he knows how it must feel to be picked on by someone so many lvls higher than him... i love it!! carrry on Shylark the amusement is REAL!!

Oppps What happened???? To your Special Hero????
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…867&server_id=0
:woody: :woody: :woody:

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 12:08am

put shylark in jail

Aww Poor CrimmCrapper still has no BACKBONE.... Ran and Hid while his Clan got Beaten Daily for his Lack of Spine.... No one in any Clan I have ever been in got beatings for me... I Like some here wish I didn't I fight back Crimm can you say the same thing?????? :woody: :woody: :woody:

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 12:10am

put shylark in jail

Did you miss the part Haunted is all FAIR TO KILL????? You must learn to read Little Boy...... :woody: :woody: :woody: Come see me any time you feel brave.....

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 1:58am

shylark bullying
Shylark No backBone

you cry when brute comes, then rule comes into place.. then you attack low lvls and get mad cause its against the rules now..

hypocrate whiner, sad fool, what are you lol. the worst bottom feeder in the ocean?

I see you still lack the Common sense to see this is all a MIND GAME.... You are lacking the Key word MIND....... :woody: :woody: :woody:

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 9:29am

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

At least I don't die at level 12 alone against a level 11 in your land, http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…75&server_id=10 :D

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 9:38am

Quoted from "Shylark"
You and Daskside are sad losers and can't do anything with out Cheating...

this enitre post is just humorous please keep it up i have been enjoying this awesome laugh

:lol: really omg people ....hate is hate..venegence is vengence, siptefulness is (well you get my point).....let it ide & move on, but please without keeping it runing i gotta say again im loving the laugh here :stronger: :lol:
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 1:03pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

At least I don't die at level 12 alone against a level 11 in your land, http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…75&server_id=10 :D

Good one LoL Since I was about Dead when your Love Bug Jumped me...... And she had you standing By so if she started to have any Trouble you could Save her.... I had just over 300 life when she atttacked as I had just popped back in from Chaotic.... So Tell The truth if you want to Bragg..... :woody: :woody: :woody:
But see that is a Human thing the truth never gets told......

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 1:05pm

Quoted from "Shylark"
You and Daskside are sad losers and can't do anything with out Cheating...

this enitre post is just humorous please keep it up i have been enjoying this awesome laugh

:lol: really omg people ....hate is hate..venegence is vengence, siptefulness is (well you get my point).....let it ide & move on, but please without keeping it runing i gotta say again im loving the laugh here :stronger: :lol:

LoL you know the most Funny part is?????? You Dim wits fall into the Trap EVERY Time because this is Just a game to me making you sad putzes react....... :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 6:50pm

Everybody always thinks mags are controlled by humans and get jailed at the drop of a pen OR humans are controlled by mags and get jailed at the drop of a pen.

These aint even good conspiracy theories and they are olddddd....

Come on, lets hear some better ones than that. I know yall got them out there somewhere! :thumbup:

We all knoe Darside runs the game with the way they Cheat... Mag Guards know it... Maybe time Humans got some Real Honest Guards instead of the Scammers and Cheaters.... :woody: :woody: :woody:

You can do better than this. I have faith in you!
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Sunday, August 27th 2017, 2:22am

Everybody always thinks mags are controlled by humans and get jailed at the drop of a pen OR humans are controlled by mags and get jailed at the drop of a pen.

These aint even good conspiracy theories and they are olddddd....

Come on, lets hear some better ones than that. I know yall got them out there somewhere! :thumbup:

We all knoe Darside runs the game with the way they Cheat... Mag Guards know it... Maybe time Humans got some Real Honest Guards instead of the Scammers and Cheaters.... :woody: :woody: :woody:

You can do better than this. I have faith in you!

Sorry truth is the truth and you Know it.... They have run the Human side of the game for years and you are Nothing but a Puppet of the Admins... We need another House Cleaning like Irish did many years ago... Clean up the Human Trash.... :woody: :woody: :woody:

Sunday, August 27th 2017, 4:02am

Another minutes wasted on this old fool.
Get a life :woody: I mean, an eternal one. :angel:

Sunday, August 27th 2017, 7:45am

Sorry truth is the truth and you Know it.... They have run the Human side of the game for years and you are Nothing but a Puppet of the Admins... We need another House Cleaning like Irish did many years ago... Clean up the Human Trash.... :woody: :woody: :woody:

I think you better get decent information before calling current human guards trash. The team we have there now is a decent and good team, working hard and fair for all. And yes, why not admit, both guard teams often work and decide together and I see nothing wrong in there either. And yes, it is also correct, that in any of our decisions admin can have the last word and change our decision. So what´s the problem with that? After all, it is their game and we only try to help within our limits.

And now feel free to throw your trash can at me and telling me about what a lousy guard I am including my team:) am sure you find the odd follower in the community.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!: