You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 8th 2017, 6:49am

Not talking about lower level people at all. Jihl, Sleth and cerrahoglu, to name a few, always use negative effects before they attack. Its just how the game is. Always gotta use protection when raiding and have enough defensive stats to stall off annoying ass dismembers

Friday, September 8th 2017, 12:05pm

haha, ussual when u step on cats tail, she start to mijauuuu...
many from DS start so, some even start to apologize they dont do it. Play like u can or know, i never say or complain this shouldnt be done. But seems many didnt understood my point.
Check what brute wrote... He said that he get negatives by 2-3 lvl lower ppl to stall that cavalry come, i talk about when same or 3lvl+ higher do this instead of wait cavalry (steel). Did u foregt your way when i fish there? U think i wrote becouse that fight was lose? I come today again to human land, will always come....
Is maybe problem my arsenal? I did work on it, so why not to use on "noobs" who dont deserve to win so easy...especially when use negatives for win and save it and jump to sky with it...
i could even hide my character like many does, that hunt without other disturb them or maybe to use "autoilots" for hunt...
and most, all are brawe and scream laud when its only to type words here and hide behind characters, maybe this could ecourage ppl to start doing more BFs, idk
well no matter if i dont like Hades and his way of play, he have "balls" to come in most Bfs which are availible, we both have our ways, but at end we respect each other

PS: someclans know exactly, no matter what im not gonna kill any their member, why? they know exactly why....
cheers

Bruh, are u first time playing the game? or maybe i misread your time on faeo? :lol:
Dont be silly as fox face :music:
If your style of playing is to win over the other race by throwing big wraths and calling help, then whine on forum bcs the enemy race didnt call big enough to kill you, well that is pretty good personality (if you get my sarcasm :angel: )
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Friday, September 8th 2017, 2:48pm

My douche bag comment and really my whole comment was about the fact that I used to be as friend as ennemies can be before I took my break from the game with people like originalSith and Tracey, always playing fair, respectful and helping each other in chaos event, etc....then I come back and I don't recognize them. Almost like they are not the original owners of their toons.

Just weird how they changed...that's all I'm saying.

I wasn't commenting on the fact that they hex, etc..that's part of the game. I just think they forgot who their friends are/were and it's too bad.

Friday, September 8th 2017, 3:05pm

"how dare they call for help in a fight", says the guy who has 2 more pages of summons on his side than DS do.

Adorable.

And you're critising a clan...

You.

Member of "brave warriors".

Criticising other clans for how bad they are.

Nice. :lol:
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Friday, September 8th 2017, 4:25pm

stop pointing fingers at eachother.. q to halls and show your bravery there :stronger:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, September 8th 2017, 8:14pm

There are some good DR players like Connyghost, Nopa, Herpes, Orm irian and few more I forgot their names.

But however DR hasn't any good reputation in my eyes. Once I was there I got the feeling I was be used. Was happy when I was gone. Standing already for over +2 years in Immortals and this clan atleast has respect to other players.

Anyway I conflict time to time with DR players, like at lv 12 every chaotic I fight I see Hockey. Hes the king in stalling. Every damn fight he stalls till the last seconds. Reported this to Sith but oh pretty sith protected him. So long Hockey have that symbol before his name he can clean it with dirt.

So its not magmars alone that have issue wit DR. There are some at human side too )

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Sep 9th 2017, 9:22am)

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 8:20am

1: - Tinus - .... lol spelling counts :P its DarkSide (DS) not Doctor (DR)
2: "originalsith: it used to be that humans would protect others when mags raided, they'd keep human lands clear of mags aswell... now they dont, they give free passes to everyone and anyone to come do as they please here cause they wont tackle anyone anymore...

Someone had to step up and face them, DS stepped up to do it. That is the change
nefe if you wanna quote me on that, go ahead, cause i'm not going to forums anymore. I, along with all the other top clan leaders are tired of being selectively censored."
" end quote
:lol: :beer: :drink: :kiss: *whisker burn included*:kiss:
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 4:22pm

@justeen

you are right in a way... this game use to be more about friendship and helping you mates, clannies and the average Joe before... something happened that divided both human and mag side in smaller groups.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 11:45pm

1: - Tinus - .... lol spelling counts :P its DarkSide (DS) not Doctor (DR)

Hey, Afterwards I posted I saw my spelling mistake. But atleast I can admit my mistake ;)

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 8:23am

:lol: :sneakers: :peace: < @ Dzaack & - Tinus -
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 2:10pm

there is no such thing as looting the loot automatically goes to whoever who does the most damage :wink: :lol:

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 2:12pm

i did more damage than you therefore i get the loot lol

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 2:50pm

All looters say that, but they are looters anyway :bll: :woody: You're shame of your clan

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 3:18pm

complaining about a human looting a mag. That's cute. Do you want flowers from every human that you see? Or is there another acceptable interaction as both attacking and looting seem to be too much for you fox?

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 3:20pm

and whats funny, im sure many mags you might respect or even yourself have multis to loot with, so all in all, crying about looting is seriously dead... no one gives a damn ever. and if you do, youll get targeted more, so just drop it, or hop on your multi and go loot and continue to pretend you arent apart of the underground looting society

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 3:24pm

I don't loot no one, no magmars no humans, it's beneath my dignity. And this is the only character I play.

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 10:12pm

You'er ignored now, by the way

Monday, September 11th 2017, 12:59am

im not bigest fan of DS, but Klav) come on man)...... i leave at that, becouse if you spiting on other clan, should be sure you can take it for clan you in... and if thats a case, there will be alot for you to take )
ill focuse me replay on that, so i dont demolish this topik totaly)

Monday, September 11th 2017, 3:08am

is well is you is Ark)