You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 5:20pm

Tallars Dead in minutes

Should Their Be a Cap on Buffs

A total of 45 Votes have been submitted.

51%

Yes (23)

36%

No (16)

13%

Im a Scalper but not sorry (6)

4%

Maybe so? (2)

4%

Sorry, im a Scalper (2)

Sorta bored here waiting for Tallars to start if it even comes back on the rest of this event lol, so as promised to a few, id make a poll for this xD.

from 12:00 to 16:00 i participted in 8 tallars games, back to back.. but then something happened, in the wake of the morning, the capped scalpers had awoken from their slumber and ready to massacre tallars swiftly with a few hits on every player.

now half the que is gone, and likely to remain that way.

to be honest, valor is valor, i was still able to come up shy of 20,000 valor thankfully. but i know how it is in other cases.. and its not even the fact of you not getting good amount of valor, its the fact that others see this and choose not to participate anymore, which means you dont get to play anymore.. and if no ones in que, your getting a gift from me if your online to que xD

i dont care for buffers, but i dont like scalpers in our tallar events

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 5:30pm

Yes, even more restrictions so snowflakes will feel better .well:

Also a toll booth in Odelvays and we should only be allowed to use 3 different letters in chat. And free bags of valor and gold to people who dont like pvp or hunt.

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 5:33pm

i like that idea of free gold fleb! i was thinking we should all get a free mount of our choice too

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 10:51pm

Fleb feel free to enlighten us on how you would revive the BFs.

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 11:06pm

there's only one way to revive battlefields... the players have to understand that valor is indeed essential, better gear brings more money from hunting and will make you last longer in pvp also (to be a good fighter takes more than gear) so in the long run, the most obvious investment in this game is in valor... but everyone complains it's expensive and people overbuff so I've lost hope in a complete "revival" of battlefields.. everyone acts like they're paying with their credit cards for buffs and are afraid of dying for real inside. just as in real life, AN EDUCATUION into what the game has to offer is essential but just as in real life, some are too bussy to get that so they so whatever they're doing.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 11:55pm

yes i agree
Wisdom Brings Strength...... And Strength Brings Victory ......

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 2:33am

Yes, even more restrictions so snowflakes will feel better .well:

Also a toll booth in Odelvays and we should only be allowed to use 3 different letters in chat. And free bags of valor and gold to people who dont like pvp or hunt.
+3

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 3:20am

as much as i agree dzaaak i disagree aswell, you think if univiersities where dying out because people figured out they can go do 2 year courses somewhere and get a forsure stable career rather than a full 8-10 years to get a decent career after forking up 100,000s of dollers, you dont think univiersities would drop their prices a have dedicated "students" coming annually.. those who are here are most likely the only ones we are going to get. unless we or players from other servers make multies.. but we all know how important it is to everyone to suggest things to improve this server and help get things back on track. cause no one wants it "atleast those in their high chairs and up to date valor" cause "people should have to work for it just as hard as us" hey i agree. but the server is far more dead than what it was when all of you played im sure.. so if acting like WW2 vet and telling your kid he aint a real soldier cause he aint rushed the beaches of normandy like u and survived, doesnt mean your right and they shouldnt adapt to changes. p.s i know what it was like to fight in bfs with cuttrhoat armor xD

yes valor is key to way smoother/enjoyable game. armor at every lvl is cheap with runes/bezels while chess armor is max prices, you can compete with other great valor players and give them a fight non valor players couldnt..

but you say the only way to get bfs alive again is to get people to understand the importance of valor??

thats not at all even the best start lol..

sure you can tell people and motivate them hey valor is the absolute way to go bro! (which is it) but
MANY TIMES people after acheiving lvl 4 EW say... NA i dont want to sit on lvl 5 for half a year just to make 1 rank and repeat every rank after because bfs are dead between lvl 5-10.. then you come to lvl 11, while most are gladiators and below who all swore at lvl 11 they would work on valor (because of the stories they are told that BFS are more active) see people aready see the value in VALOR, but they dont play cause one.. its dead in their lvls, or 2. when they come to lvl 11, they are already no match in pvp even if both the valor player and the non valor player didnt buff.. but on top of that, the non valor player enters a bf with fully buffed players/scalpers.. you think even half of them will say yeah its worth it to get 9k valor per tallar game at lvl 11 to make up 4-5 million valor... lol even if the non valor player was focused he wouldnt get to 100,000 valor without rage quiting and finding much more enjoyable game experience in hunting and talking to friends.. cause remember tallars you cant talk to people..

so the importance of valor is clear.. but not worth it to many people who want to play valor but choose not to for reasons we all know but choose to ignore like everything else..

now other things that can help..

Restrict red weapons.. y? because 1. red weapon is OP against someone without it. 2. because with red weapons atleast the 6/1s this had a huge part in why people who where serious about valor wait for non break events, at all lvls, just like uyarmo gear we are all figuring out ways to cheat the system and become OP in bfs rather than come light and bring a good fight..

Scalpers are worse than buffs. i can deal with a 6-10 buff player who is trying to get his valor one because i know hes there for valor and wants the valor from the fight, sometimes wont try to kill you imediately sometimes cant help it.. with scalpers, 100% of the time, their goal max buff and enter talllar every fight goal is to kill the player in 3 or less hits.. no one in their right mind in tallars would want to do that if they hope to get any valor. even when i stun people at lvl 7 i tried to keep them alive so they can regenerate and get my valor potential higher while giving them a chance to get theirs! i can tell you this,, a buffed player is less likely to ruin someones experience than a scalper.

im sure there are more ways..

but with the impulses many have to laugh and degrade a idea, you wont see many people comment with their agreemenets and opinions, thats why made a poll to keep their identies safe while giving them a voice in a way.

wether this makes an impact or not, idc. I AM 1 out of MANY who suck it up against scalpers.. but that is the reason i understand why many choose not too.

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 3:23am

and we should only be allowed to use 3 different letters in chat.
also thought this was funny, cause their are restrictions in chat already similar but we survive by not using main chat and and hearing mentors bugging you everyday xD

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 3:29am

we need to be able to edit our damn coments.. spell corrections all over xD

one correction

sure you can tell people and motivate them hey valor is the absolute way to go bro! (which IT IS)

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 9:23am

you will only encounter that problem once... card packs can only be used once, battle skill elixir once/ day... so if people would q 3 - 4 times in a row the balance would be restored. And, at least in my case, I used some buffs in first hall then other in second so I wasn't buffed at max in none and still got 1st nd 2nd place with over 200l valor
Copy and paste from here.
For all the other bless people earn them from working hard on badge, on scalping, on hunting, in my opinion maybe should not deny a black dragon in tallaar but maybe a deck effect, but, still as dzaack said that is just once per week, so quee up more and have fun. :angel: :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 10:59am

all it takes is one game to ruin it for people, and we are not just talking about 1 scalper, in a game, sometimes there are 4 and sometimes there is a new one each game, and because of this, others who are active valor players also try to counter it with their blesses buffs.. yeah maybe itll be 4-5 games we have to go thru to see no card deck blesses, but scalpers who have nothing to spend their money on except buffs, card buffs dont really put a dent in them without it. theres plenty of buffs you can use back to back that you can store up on from fairs

lol but look im not even trying to whine about it lol, i just left a polll up for people to show how they feel, of course majority who use forum are hardcore players and of course this isnt a big hit here, but to show you all there are 2 sides to this..

1st step in fixing an issue, is acknowledging what the issues may be.. now this isnt the biggest issue but its 1 good issue, the biggest one is non break lol. thats the ultimate factor that keeps people out of que all month.. i wont make this thread about this tho xD

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 11:39am

Here's my question, what do you lose when others overbless exactly? with no break you can literally go to tallar for free, get 10-15k valour and go out, once again, for free. So, what's exactly the problem? you don't like feeling weak? because I think those who worked hard to have card deck bless, and other fancy stuff at least deserve to be stronger than those who did not

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 12:06pm

Here's my question, what do you lose when others overbless exactly? with no break you can literally go to tallar for free, get 10-15k valour and go out, once again, for free. So, what's exactly the problem? you don't like feeling weak? because I think those who worked hard to have card deck bless, and other fancy stuff at least deserve to be stronger than those who did not

I will lose nothing, that's why i go without bless and get a ton of valor too bcs stat difference make valor gaining grow a ton, ofc died a lot of times but who cares, there is no pvp if you dont die few times :angel:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 12:37pm

lvl up shiro and find out xD

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 1:32pm

I've been lvl 7 and I've done tallar against overwhelming people, but I simply see no downside to playing against over buffed people vs not playing at all

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 2:27pm

well odd how your not on your lvl 7 :P

and hey, many times i stopped playing cause of this, many times the majority of this server stopped playing valor, many times valor players get frusterated for this issue,

and if valor players get frusterated with it, you bet you butt people who arent valor players but want to give it a shot, they will surely not cope with it as well as us.. just gives them more of a reason to go pure exp and just hang out, lol

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 5:39pm

I've been lvl 7 and I've done tallar against overwhelming people, but I simply see no downside to playing against over buffed people vs not playing at all

No downside, besides that discovered now that if the fights do not end in 2 h i ll get nothing of the achivement and the ancient hero feet point ........ 2h wasted , and yes is wasted bcs i dont go there for scalp, even i get 8 ........... :truce:

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 7:24pm

now this is what i call a post i've seen 96 times!

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 7:37pm

as for the topic.. the topic is pretty stupid..
no.. no restrictions..
NO MORE RESTRICTION FOR GLORY OF KTHULU!!!!!
people should be able to use all blesses they can wherever they can since they worked on.
like i said previously admins arent gonna force people into battlefields you need to get over it.. if you want to have fun on this game stop farmng for a while and go in bf. the way i see it pvp is the fun on this game.. the rest is crap..
using bless has a cost.. might end up with terrible or another tough on tallar and end up in 20 mins fights where both are gonna get 2-5 scalps/tallar.. so dont worry scalpers get frustrated too over there..

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Sep 12th 2017, 10:20am)