You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 28th 2017, 2:26pm

new rule will be for tallers?

A system for limiting combat levelling will be introduced. After a certain number of battles against a certain player, you will no longer receive valor, scalps, executioner levelling, etc. until the next day. For normal battlefields and locations this limit is 5, for battlefields on the battle server this limit is 10.

please say this wont be in place for tallers, it will kill it

Thursday, September 28th 2017, 4:52pm

The update is not even out yet, I'm sure we all will learn more in time and Lisad will inform us of whats happening.

No need to jump the gun

:whistling:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, September 28th 2017, 6:47pm

With the stallers in there,there is no need to worry. By the time someone gets killed 5 times by the same person, the halls will be over already.

Then again it's none of my business,I won't do tallaar's halls anymore in warrior levels anyway.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, September 29th 2017, 12:44pm

I really don't think you can kill the same person 10 times in 1 talaar. 3, maybe. 5 at most. 10? not likely.

While it does seem like a silly rule.. I doubt it will actually cause you any problems. unless you go for multiple talaars, of course.. which doesn't seem to happen all that often. :( 1-2 per day...
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Friday, September 29th 2017, 12:44pm

I really don't think you can kill the same person 10 times in 1 talaar. 3, maybe. 5 at most. 10? not likely.

While it does seem like a silly rule.. I doubt it will actually cause you any problems. unless you go for multiple talaars, of course.. which doesn't seem to happen all that often. :( 1-2 per day...
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Friday, September 29th 2017, 4:39pm

The player being killed in tallar is always: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Invisible
Worst case senario is the game counts that as a limited character. Most likely it will not associate Invisible to the individual player counter. Other mixed race battlefields like meridians also have similar anonymous structures.

This rule is more likely to impact the race battlefields by limiting hooliganism that so many have complained about. That would be stuff like base camping in CC, hunting the weakest repeatedly in temple and forcing players to ress in arena instead of dropping the sphere to win. But since those battlefields do not happen as often then the basic dynamics won't change as much.

However all this is speculation until we actually see it in action.

Friday, September 29th 2017, 11:28pm

Worst case senario is the game counts that as a limited character.

:lol: that would mean you can't get more than 10 scalps in a talaar, period.

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 2:29am

Berserkas, not really possible to kill 1 person 10 times in a hall, but if you do 2-3 halls in same day, you can

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 4:17am

stupid new rule

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 11:25am

Berserkas, not really possible to kill 1 person 10 times in a hall, but if you do 2-3 halls in same day, you can

I meant if the game specifically counts all the "invisible" as one person :)