You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 3:45am

He also casts a heal spell which makes it impossible, I think it is if you call a mount, but not too sure.

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 4:16am

Daily token quests wont come back?? HAHA!! stupid.

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 11:27am

He also casts a heal spell which makes it impossible, I think it is if you call a mount, but not too sure.

No, it happens if you make him summon shadows with the healing spell.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 10:10am

Summoned shadow can cast on the impostor 3 different buffs :
- heal for around 20 turns
- 20% damage reflection for around 20 turns
- more crit for around 20 turns
These effects are random, so up to your own luck what will come out. :beaten:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 5:53pm

After 5 or 6 attempts, this is the last one

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=279735957

...I give up
Obsidian batterfly find
A last song
In deep blue forest

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 11:12am

Read the quests carefully and you will undestand what happened to the daily quests. This is no bug. This is intended.

Hint: Who was giving you the daily quests and what happened to him/her?
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 1:12pm

Read the quests carefully and you will undestand what happened to the daily quests. This is no bug. This is intended.

"read carrefully ..." I hope you're joking.
Do you know that here is a merged server? Do you know that are here people from 4 server with a other langage? Do you know that people speaking english are few regarding all the others? most of people don't speak english, even not understand.

Who read the text of pnj, is so long useless blablabla, with words that need a dictionary for translate, lot of time in russian, when you try a copy paste, op choice validated.. and we need read carrefully?

use tones of summon ...well, need room in bp for ...

Do you have a idea about how many people did and will do this "super fun" quest? I know that for my clan ... 3 ...super... people aren't here for quests.

I can't understand that in a war game, you remove all regular bf from lvl 16, remove shedule of equal making them dead since no one equal start anymore at any lvl, but you force people to waste hours for a quest without any interest, for 100 token we even not know what will be the use. i can't understand.

Like so many people i'm not interested by quests, i rarely do them, only if is fast or interesting reward...
I want close the quests i already did, clean my bp from that useless stuff. Are games for people who like quests, enigma etc ...
Since how many weeks now we waste time every days for quests and at end, force us to do that crap? :stupid:

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 1:19pm

I can't understand that in a war game, you remove all regular bf from lvl 16, remove shedule of equal making them dead since no one equal start anymore at any lvl, but you force people to waste hours for a quest without any interest, for 100 token we even not know what will be the use. i can't understand.

Even i agree with the fact that this quest is not worthy as reward, dont think bf is dying.
Just check out how many tallaar we had in 2,5 days of unbreak :smoke:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 1:33pm

I'm not saying bf are dying, I just see facts .... regular bf at lvl 16 and + are simply removed ..... shedule of equal is removed making equal dead, no 1 equal started since they removed the shedule, now talaar this week end? i saw ... yes ... 2 !!!

And I don't see the point with lvl 7 talaar and force people doing quests in a war game, when in other side they REMOVE BF, you understand that word REMOVE? even if you want go, you can't, because that exist no more... more clear now?

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 1:49pm

And forgot to say you lol666, in my clan, people enjoyed talaar this week end a lot did at lower lvl, people like pvp, but how many did or will do that super funny quest?
I could understand that they force people to go in bf, but force people to do quests ... :stupid:

And question to admin, what will happend with all token we got wasting time every days since weeks now?
All lost or we are forced to do that quest or a other stupid quest maybe to have access to a shop for spend them?

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 1:51pm

no one's forcing you to do anything, plenty of people don't even do the anniversary event AT ALL. .well:

Quoted

Are games for people who like quests, enigma etc ...

...yes? :drop: :lol: :lol:

there are so many... SOOOOO MAAAANY games about "quests, enigma, etc." :lol:

man, that line was just... wow.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 2:20pm

no one's forcing you to do anything, plenty of people don't even do the anniversary event AT ALL.

man, that line was just... wow.
man (seems is so you adress to people you don't know) did you read what i wrote?

I want close the quests i already did !!! I spent time for, I don't want be forced to do a quest i don't want, for close and get reward from what i ALREADY did. So hard to understand that? any other coment?

And i know plenty of people don't do these quests, people aren't in game for doing quests.

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 3:06pm

Quoted

man (seems is so you adress to people you don't know)

No, not really. That's just a general expression many people all over the world use. Some say "god" instead, or other words, when they're not really aiming what they're saying towards anyone specific, and are just wondering at the situation.

people aren't in game for doing quests.

Ah yes, the great internet pastime since the ancient times: presenting your opinions as if it was fact. :thumbsup:

Quoted

did you read what i wrote?

Oh, grow up. pretending you wrote something you haven't isn't going to work when your post is right there, on the same page.

You wrote many paragraphs about how reading is too mentally challenging, how you need space in backpack, went on a totally unrelated off topic rant about battlefields getting turned off, stated your opinion how people aren't here for quests several times again, and then one line about how you want to finish the quests you already did. .well:

See, I can read.. not everyone finds reading to be a horrifyingly mentally taxing experience.

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 3:40pm

And forgot to say you lol666, in my clan, people enjoyed talaar this week end a lot did at lower lvl, people like pvp, but how many did or will do that super funny quest?
I could understand that they force people to go in bf, but force people to do quests ... :stupid:

As berserkas said, no one is forcing you to do that, and the organisator dissapearance is kinda logical, bcs actually if u finish the quest u killed him.
Basically this entire event is kinda lie from him(Do not blame me if i took it wrong, do not read all the stuffs, this is what i got from the few lines i ve read :beaten: )

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 4:21pm

The event was still botched :)

One, dates were changed... we expected the quests to last until october 9.

Secondly, the mosaic is broken. We can't get the reward for entering the name of the mob :P

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 4:48pm

Finally something good :
16:43 To receive the reward, you must complete the Threads of the Conspiracy quest, and then enter the code again.
16:45 Received: Legendary Tenth Anniversary Badge 100 pcs, Premium Set 2 pcs.
16:46 Received: Perfect Elixir of Giant 5 pcs, Perfect Elixir of Life 15 pcs, Perfect Elixir of Power 60 pcs, Perfect Elixir of Blood 35 pcs, Perfect Vampire Elixir 50 pcs, Wonders Valor Elixir 1 pcs.
16:46 Celebration Punch 1 pcs
16:46 Received: Perfect Elixir of Giant 5 pcs, Perfect Elixir of Life 15 pcs, Perfect Elixir of Power 60 pcs, Perfect Elixir of Blood 35 pcs, Perfect Vampire Elixir 50 pcs, Wonders Valor Elixir 1 pcs.
16:46 Celebration Punch 1 pcs

P.S. the puzzle solution is "Eshu" , pay attention to wtire "Eshu" not "eshu", "eshu" do not work. :beer:

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 5:52pm

Thank you -TheRiddle- , your explanation work great!
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10
used Blessings of the Heavens and Premium Elixir of Destruction and 1 pot live left at the end, thank you again!

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 7:39pm

I'm glad it worked for you, gratz bro :beer:

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 4:34pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…54&server_id=10

took me 7 times to finally get used to it. thnx for the tip

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 5:09am

This anniversary was f*d up
apart from elixirs which last lesser than an amoeba, nothing was good
The quests were rubbish, and kiling lvl 19 mob was idiotic.

I give up on brains of admins.

My fish has more intelligence.