You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "BaTTousai-" started this thread

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 9:24am

vacation to my country or ip change problems

Rigth Now i Travelled to Dominican Republic to Vacation so will connect from different IP but with my computer for the next 10 days 01/10/2017-10/10/2017 i can conect from dominican republic but the game take me out cause the diferent ip i guess or cause the internet here is less than 1 mbps but i want to post in the forum cause i try to logg all day if my ip from dominican rep can be add on the game to my account i will be able to loging from here and i will not need to use team viwer to loging on NYC to my desktop computer and to no get into jail if need my confirmation (for guards or admin ) my skype is on my profile add me and call me on skype and look at my face befor ei get my character into jail cause i try to loging from another country.

i thought i post this before on forum but looks like i forgot :wall:

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 10:24am

Noted:) we wish you a pleasant holiday!
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!: