You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 2:54pm

new chest

so the new chest came out and uh its pretty bad Holding your breath, you open the trunk...
13:50 and under it's cover you were lucky to find Silver Horseshoe of Luck 1 pcs. You continue searching the content of the casket...
13:50 and found inside: Merchant Mark 1700 pcs.
13:50 and discover inside: Encased Marble Rook 1 pcs.
13:50 and discover inside: Encased Marble Pawn 1 pcs.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 2:56pm

Well,what did you expect?
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 2:59pm

Well,what did you expect?
better than that anyway

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 3:10pm

I'd expect the same if i were in the same position. But we all should keep this in mind: Other than multiplying your chances of receiving the statuette,these ones don't do anything at all. Of course,if you bought 70x50s chests,you'd probably have better outcome,but the fundamental reason of these 10x and 70x chests coming here is the statuette.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 3:11pm

opened 60 for 10 shoe tokens and still no cerra statue. lovely

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 3:17pm

Sorry to hear that,good luck next time. But yeah,it's hard to get that,I think I saw only 1 person getting it until today. (That's the one i saw,if there are others,i don't know about them)

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 5:48pm

3k gold to finally triger at 10 golden for 2 binding runes

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 12:17am

u know admins always find to way to get ur hopes up let u buy diamond then u buy the productions that worthless than garbage

a chest for 35g could have atlease gave players a ton of red pots instead many ppl get chess chess pcs that worth less than 50 silver

but me ill never win anything cause i dont by into there crap they are selling