You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 9th 2017, 5:54pm

Has anyone succeeded in beating any of these brothers of Eshu?

It seems Zog has the opposing red/blue spheres like the second of the zarlogs in the santuary. If you have blue and he has blue, his number increases and you can't damage him. But, if you have red and he has blue, his number decreases and when he is without color or only 1 or 2 of the oposite color as you, you can damage him.

Khisis seems impossible, couldn't get him to where I could do any more than 10-15 damage per hit.

Zar seems equally impossible.

I am guessing you must do these in a group, but I'm not totally sure since it doesn't say "gather a group"
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 1:23pm

Killed all three in one go. they're just repainted zarlogs, their abilities are exactly the same. If you've beaten zarlogs, you can beat these guys.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 6:19pm

Thanks a lot buddy. :jump:

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 4:04am

can anyone drop a guide for all 3 that is not in russian please?

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 7:58am

can anyone drop a guide for all 3 that is not in russian please?

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…4667#post254667 Guide for Zog
http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…4476#post254476 Guide for Zar
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 5:19pm

If anyone has fought and won against the zarlog gods with a team of 3-4, pls post the links here :lol:
need to see which all are possible widout a full grup

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 5:56pm

If anyone has fought and won against the zarlog gods with a team of 3-4, pls post the links here :lol:
need to see which all are possible widout a full grup

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…97&server_id=10
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil:

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 6:40pm

Zog can be killed in 2, zar in 3, khi in 3 as well (that's absolute minimum to be able to win)