You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 2:36pm

Anniversary Style Weapons

Hi people , did anyone try out new style items from anniversary shop? Some look worse or better on character then their icon at shop. So if you have one of them can you type here, so people can check what it looks like. :xmasparty:

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 3:07pm

:angel:

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 3:08pm

These 2 look good :cool:

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 3:09pm

I have the HW primary wep

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 3:11pm

The dodger swords are the most awesome ones in my opinion. The other looks much more like hammers :pain:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 3:11pm

Eyes and glow are good on that too , didnt see 2 handed one yet though

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 3:43pm

Got shield, very disapointing xD

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 6:41pm

So no one tried two handed weapon , strange

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 7:13pm

not that weird considering it's really expensive, that's why most people buy just 1 pc.

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 10:31pm

Always had a soft spot for dual swords :embarressed: would have bought the 2-handed weapon otherwise.

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 1:14am

Okay so since i cant afford perma two hand style weap , i tried 30 days one , in my opinion nothing lost, it doesnt look cool as others, you can check from my profile :xmasparty: