You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 16th 2017, 9:00am

how come? Shadow gear

hi,

wanna make a shirt for shadow, got chess blue shirt, but only getting green shadow gear ?(

index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=943
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Monday, October 16th 2017, 9:45am

Well,it's actually explained in the description of the shadow transformation thingy.

Green,blue and purple NON-VALOR items will become green shadow gear.
Blue and Purple Valor armor will become blue shadow gear (of course,they also require valor)
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, October 16th 2017, 11:27am

Well,it's actually explained in the description of the shadow transformation thingy.

Green,blue and purple NON-VALOR items will become green shadow gear.
Blue and Purple Valor armor will become blue shadow gear (of course,they also require valor)

ok, thanks

nice avatar

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Monday, October 16th 2017, 12:44pm

Thank you,I've got a whole bunch of these in stock,will use them later when I'm bored. :P
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, October 20th 2017, 1:08pm

Thank you,I've got a whole bunch of these in stock,will use them later when I'm bored. :P

:lol: really, show another one