You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 16th 2017, 7:30pm

Level 15.....really?

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=280889252

11/16 participants are humans - yet arena is empty, temple is empty, tallars has only 2 at the moment

Help me understand why please

Monday, October 16th 2017, 8:49pm

You should ask directly in prv to magmar people, how human could know what they think? :lol: :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Monday, October 16th 2017, 10:28pm

I think you misunderstoof, 11/16 in the Chaotic were humans, which means they're at lease online and active, so I was asking why they weren't in que for BF as well

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 12:05am

Maybe they fear your chickeny ferocity?
I know I felt intimidated today when you killed me ;( (I am totally not trying to say you weren't within your rights as a magmar to do so though)

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 12:44am

maybe they dont like overbuffed games, maybe they dont want valor but want armor, thats why they do chaotics for tokens, and maybe after that they will do more bfs..

theres no point arguing it in forums. 95% of these people you arguing about dont come to forums..

only tip i can give you, which i HigHLY recommend as its the only chance to get people in que

buy a bunch of 25silver white flag gifts, and send them out to online players or people you see in chaotics.. let them know you are gathering players for tallars so they will understand that tallars might happen soon rather then queing and getting nothing.. just constantly look for people and recruit them for tallars with gifts. if you dont do this. then wait till the event calls specificaly for non break tallars so everyone knows where the majority of games will be

Friday, October 20th 2017, 8:41pm

Come on guys, there's no reason we can't have arena running all the time, or maybe even ONE tallar a day

Come however you want 500 valor > 0 valor

Put aurole and nothing else, or empty out your bag and have 20 lines (can't promise that won't result in arrows)

In all honesty, there's enough people and enough time for the vast majority, if not the top ones closest, to get rank during this event......it's just begging for it :knight: :karate: :fight: