You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 28th 2017, 3:02pm

What the flip.

i have a clan pickaxe that i bought for 85g..
before i used clan treasury to sell or let others in clan borrow tool and when they got done using it or decided to sell it back they would put in clan bank and id put gold in and they can take gold and i take my tool back..

but now.. with new clan bank rule i suppose.. this purple tool is unfairly attached to me, gold i put in it is stuck with me when i need most to sell it as i have red tool..

this is not fair especially if i sell to someone in clan and put in clan bank for them to take out, the pickaxe will go back into clan bank if they ever were to leave the clan..

this is huge issue for me. and wrong. crap like this need warnings. so many things in game that give no warning,. such as that dust from before when you bought 6/1 weapon and you get the dust that says basically it will make your weapon stronger, so first time buyers who use the dust thinking it would enhance the weapon but unknowingly turn it into 30 day weapon and guess what. no refund no compensation just a "well now you know" and i feel same will be for this issue..

FIX IT. i never abused clan treasury... when people arent always online at same time of you or them are busy.. and since clan pickaxe cannot be sold in auction or sent in mail. you can only trade or put in clan treasury. and when your not online at same time you just go to treasury to make trade..

FIX it PLEASE. or allow me to sell it to some npc for my gold back.

Saturday, October 28th 2017, 3:14pm

idontevencareanymore.. i know admin wont do anything about it.. keep bringing rules to regulate thngs..

maybe regulate how many times we trade per day maybe make it 1 or 2 times a day so guards wont have hard time keeping track of the trades to make sure they are legal. - seriously good rule

also there needs to be valor cap you can make per day. some people making multiple ranks per valor event if they work hard enough.. thats crazzy and this game shouldnt allow quick growth no matter the time put into it.

lol id appreciate this clan bank rule if it was enforced on the real abuse, but when you have clear and legal trade in clan bank why ruin it.

do guards even work anymore?? or is it just chat logs and curse of silent they are responsible for now??

Saturday, October 28th 2017, 4:41pm

this is huge issue for me. and wrong. crap like this need warnings. so many things in game that give no warning,. such as that dust from before when you bought 6/1 weapon and you get the dust that says basically it will make your weapon stronger, so first time buyers who use the dust thinking it would enhance the weapon but unknowingly turn it into 30 day weapon and guess what. no refund no compensation just a "well now you know" and i feel same will be for this issue..

It is scroll with good explaination how it works (for those who can read apart from writing nonsenses).

i used clan treasury to sell or

Now you have experience that its auction and trade directly for trade actions. Fair enough if donated stuff into clan treasury will become as clan item with no possibility re-sell or whatever.

As for your 2nd post it smells like Destructive actions.

Saturday, October 28th 2017, 4:48pm

@Groot, the scroll wasn't that well translated back then when it was introduced, there was really no info about the change in weapon

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 10:11pm

Fair enough if donated stuff into clan treasury will become as clan item with no possibility re-sell or whatever.
if you think i just go around buying purple tools to donate freely to my clan for them to keep your nuts..

i specifically said, this was a way for me to trade this pickaxe (item for gold) when i have players in clan who are online when i sleep, hard to be online at same time with everyone in game.

so since its not donated. and never seen as a free item to go into treasury, but a item for gold transaction in clan treasury it should be dismissed..

i regret telling riddle to "just appreciate admins to TRY and rid the rule breakers from abusing clan treasury" because there are 2% rule breakers 98% loyal players who end up getting Eff'd over because admins fail to have compassion for the loyal players getting the worst of the rules..

THIS can SIMPLY be fixed for many players who themselves PUT items in clan bank intended only to SELL

god resources clanmates store in clanbank for others to buy whenever they are ready for sacrifice etc.. i have never pulled out a single scroll from BL clan without paying..

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 10:13pm

also WTH is with taxes in this game?? whats the ACTUAL purpose for taxes? to fund the npcs to stay around?

to pay mentors guards?

to fund events lol..

tax is a complete joke to even have in this game when things are already pricey as hell..

people put things in auction and get no buyers they continue to do so 10 times,, welp there goes 1/3 of your gold in tax..

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 12:36am

also WTH is with taxes in this game?? whats the ACTUAL purpose for taxes? to fund the npcs to stay around?

to pay mentors guards?

to fund events lol..

tax is a complete joke to even have in this game when things are already pricey as hell..

people put things in auction and get no buyers they continue to do so 10 times,, welp there goes 1/3 of your gold in tax..

LOL wa wa wa wa Taxes pay for mentors and guards and make you cry and whine..... Taxes have been in the game since way before you thought about playing..... :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 2:42am

cool bro

and a absolute absurdity.

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 4:10am

cool bro

and a absolute absurdity.

LoL crying about the taxes is absolute absurdity..... But many other games are far worse..... :smile: :smile: :yes:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: