You are not logged in.

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 11:11am

Magmar Mentor Applications

Please read all the requirements and instructions fully before posting your application.

RECRUITING STATUS: Accepting applications

REQUIREMENTS:

• You must be over 18 years old
• You must be and remain active
• You must speak, write & understand the English language fluently
• You must be at least level 4
• You must have at least 180 days (6 months) active in game experience on your character
• You must be able to commit to at least 10 hours a week for shifting
• You must use or be willing to download telegram
• You must use or be willing to download the game client during you traing and any future shifts
• You must read and agree to follow The Mentor Code of Conduct Prior to applying!

PLEASE NOTE:

Required training is 5 shifts a week for two weeks and then being endorsed by your trainer that you are ready for your M. If you cannot complete 5 training shifts in a week for 2 weeks once you're accepted into the Training Program, you will be removed. We need dedicated people.

By applying you agree to follow all the guidelines of the game, chat rules & The Mentor Code of Conduct.

Your account will be investigated by guards to make sure there has been no cheating on your character prior to receiving your M.

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Read through The Mentor Code of Conduct prior to applying
2. Make sure you meet ALL requirements!
3. Post your application only once, multiple applications is a sure way to have your application rejected.
4.Copy & paste the application into the reply field, fill out the application entirely. Applications not filled out completely will not be considered.
5. Double check your answers prior to submitting your application, once posted you will only have a small window of time to edit your post.
6. Understand that by applying, you agree to follow the rules of the game, chat & the Mentor Code of Conduct.
7. Understand that applying does not guarantee acceptance into The Order of Mentors.
8. Check your application for updates. If you do not have a colored message in your application your application is still under consideration.
9. Please be patient. This process can be long as we only take in limited recruits each week as needed.

APPLICATION:

1. Game Race:
2. Real name:
3. Age:
4. Primary Language:
5. Other Languages known and skill level:
6. Do you have or are you willing to download Telegram (DO NOT post your Telegram ID here):
7. What country are you from:
8. What times do you play the game (Game time only!) :
9. How many hours a week can you commit to Mentor Shifts:
10. Are you able to remain calm and polite even when players are hostile & rude:
11. Being a Mentor means you are always “on duty”, are you happy to answer questions and help players regardless of what you are doing in the game at the time, no matter how trivial the question may be?
12. Do you have any relevant experience from work or life and what relevant responsibilities have you had?
13. Do you have or ever had any other characters in this game?
14. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = high and 1 = low)
How would you rate your knowledge of :
a) Game Quests:
- Level 1-4:
- Level 5-10:
- Level 11-15:
- Level 16+:
b) Game Rules:
c) Chat Rules:
d) Forum Use:
- Forum rules:
- Posting:
- Searching:
e) Game Library:
15. Do you use any external sources for more game knowledge (if so do not post which)?
16. Why do you want to become a mentor?
17. Why do you think we should accept your application?
18. If you were to choose, which game NPC you would like to be and why?

Mentor Code of Conduct

If we are interested in your application, we will contact you via in-game mail or private message. Please do not harass any Mentor about your application, this might result in your application being rejected.

Flooding this forum (anything that is not an application) & posting your application multiple times will result in a 3 day forum ban!

Thank you for your interest!

Thursday, September 28th 2017, 2:43pm

Accepted to Mentors

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Bier" (Nov 4th 2017, 1:51pm)

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 9:32am

Invited for Training

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Bier" (Oct 29th 2017, 1:44pm)

Monday, November 6th 2017, 6:08pm

1. Game Race: Magmar
2. Real name:Rui
3. Age:22
4. Primary Language:English
5. Other Languages known and skill level:Portuguese/spanish/brazilian
6. Do you have or are you willing to download Telegram (DO NOT post your Telegram ID here): I have telegram
7. What country are you from: Portugal but live in England
8. What times do you play the game (Game time only!) : early shift - 8-9 untill 12:30 late shifts 8-9 untill 16:30 on days off i play whenever i desire i can be online when and if needed but generaly all day :red:
9. How many hours a week can you commit to Mentor Shifts: 15 sometimes more
10. Are you able to remain calm and polite even when players are hostile & rude: Yes i can my curent job and previous ones involved having to do this.
11. Being a Mentor means you are always “on duty”, are you happy to answer questions and help players regardless of what you are doing in the game at the time, no matter how trivial the question may be?Always happy to help people out when i can and if i am busy with rage or so i will point them to the right place to get help if none avaliable i will help my self while raging not a problem.
12. Do you have any relevant experience from work or life and what relevant responsibilities have you had?

I have previously been a customer service advisor, which involved helping people with finding stuff,dealing with angry people and complaints and also trying to calm people down if needed.
13. Do you have or ever had any other characters in this game? yes puppy_love and -persephone
a) Game Quests:
- Level 1-4: 8
- Level 5-10: 8
- Level 11-15:8
- Level 16+:6-7
b) Game Rules 10:
c) Chat Rules:10
d) Forum Use:8
- Forum rules: 8
- Posting:8
- Searching: 5
e) Game Library:8
15. Do you use any external sources for more game knowledge (if so do not post which)? Yes i have a couple of sites + personal experience and knowlege
16. Why do you want to become a mentor? i want to help other players with my knowlege and experience of the game, and always wanted to be a mentor since i started playing
17. Why do you think we should accept your application? i think i would be a good aset to the team, i have lots of personal experience of the game, and also have some good sources of information if ever in doubt. also i am friendly to players and try my best to never answer or talk to people harshley.
18. If you were to choose, which game NPC you would like to be and why? Flavy the wise i like my knowlege and i like knowing how to help our fellow magmar achieve greatness :thumbsup:
Instert credit to continue

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 2:04pm

1. Game Race: Magmar.
2. Real name: Yahia.
3. Age: 20 years old.
4. Primary Language: French and Italian.
5. Other Languages known and skill level: Arabic ( Moroccan ) and English.
6. Do you have or are you willing to download Telegram (DO NOT post your Telegram ID here): I will.
7. What country are you from: I was born in Italy but I live in France from 5 years or more ....
8. What times do you play the game (Game time only!) : depends of days, weekend from 10h to 23h;

week from 18h to 22h - 23h; Wednesday from 13h to 22h.
9. How many hours a week can you commit to Mentor Shifts: 6 - 8 hours.
10. Are you able to remain calm and polite even when players are hostile & rude: I will.
11. Being a Mentor means you are always “on duty”, are you happy to answer questions and help players regardless of what you are doing in the game at the time, no matter how trivial the question may be? With great pleasure.
12. Do you have any relevant experience from work or life and what relevant responsibilities have you had? Class representative.
13. Do you have or ever had any other characters in this game? Yeah, an human character than i not use ( i login quick on it sometimes just for speak with my olds humans friends ), never jailed.
a) Game Quests:
- Level 1-4: 10
- Level 5-10: 6
- Level 11-15: 1
- Level 16+: 0
b) Game Rules: 10
c) Chat Rules: 10
d) Forum Use: 7
- Forum rules: 9
- Posting: 9
- Searching: 7
e) Game Library: 10
15. Do you use any external sources for more game knowledge (if so do not post which)? Sure.
16. Why do you want to become a mentor? Because I like help people, and I think there's not enough magmar mentors in game! A lot of small lvls need help from mentors, I could be a very good mentor for them. I'm not a mentor but i help them, and teach then as well I can.
17. Why do you think we should accept your application? Because I am motivated, surely I will not be the best of mentors, but I am sure I can help you.
18. If you were to choose, which game NPC you would like to be and why? I would like be Shadow! Because he is powerful, terrible and can't be stopped!

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 11:32am

magmar mentor application lost soul

1. Game Race: Magmar
2. Real name:Scott S
3. Age:24
4. Primary Language:English
5. Other Languages known and skill level:N/A
6. Do you have or are you willing to download Telegram (DO NOT post your Telegram ID here):willing to DL
7. What country are you from: Australia
8. What times do you play the game (Game time only!) :08:00-13:00
9. How many hours a week can you commit to Mentor Shifts:7
10. Are you able to remain calm and polite even when players are hostile & rude:yes
11. Being a Mentor means you are always “on duty”, are you happy to answer questions and help players regardless of what you are doing in the game at the time, no matter how trivial the question may be?Yes
12. Do you have any relevant experience from work or life and what relevant responsibilities have you had?Was previously a mentor, also coached a soccer team
13. Do you have or ever had any other characters in this game?yes
a) Game Quests:
- Level 1-4:9
- Level 5-10:8
- Level 11-15:2
- Level 16+:2
b) Game Rules:9
c) Chat Rules:9
d) Forum Use:6
- Forum rules: 5
- Posting:7
- Searching:7
e) Game Library:8
15. Do you use any external sources for more game knowledge (if so do not post which)?
16. Why do you want to become a mentor? help others
17. Why do you think we should accept your application? assistance can always come in handy
18. If you were to choose, which game NPC you would like to be and why?vezur the navigator...he owns a dragon...who wouldnt want to own a dragon?