You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 2:30pm

Diamond certs exist for that reason. F2P players can get same diamond event stuff whether it's a hidden mask or a rare mount. Only exception are the private sales or promotions that actually require you to buy the diamonds with real money.

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 2:59pm

You see normal games don't have 2 currencies, but only one game currency. You pay real money for the currency if you want stuff faster.

Here they decided to add one more currency only for paypallers, what you don't see here is that someone has to paypal for non-paypaller to get that special currency.
So we can't actually get stuff without someone throwing money at game first.
And this way adminstration ENFORCES people to paypal, because we cannot just get stuff without at least someone else paypalling for certificate.

But the thread here is not about paypalling or about keeping game up.
But about us being treated like idiots.

I paypal, not much but I do contribute to the game. And I speak here as a paypaller who is enforced, without choice. The prices increase, the events change to paypalling only.
It makes me sick. And doesn't make me want to paypal more.

% Bonus used to be special event every once in a month maybe. And now?
It's no longer special event it's a stable offer.

Just check 2 first pages of news there are 5 different diamond events:
Black Friday
Gifts for Diamonds Purchase
Diamond Certificates & Diamond bandit
Private Sale
Limited Time Payment Bonus

Let's see how many normal events:
Tallars
Clan Wars
GBs
Star Shower
Chaotic
November Event

(I don't add Fair, Chests, Moulds/sets of cards coz it's both paypal and non paypal)

Look at the perfect ratio, we have 5 Diamond events to 6 Casual events.
If that's not enforcing people to paypal then I don't know what is.

And changing good casual events like Black Friday or Anniversary events into Paypal events, that is just pure ignorancy.

And all the people who come to comment "Game needs money", "People need to Paypal to keep the game going"
PLEASE read what I say with understanding.
Because I am not talking about stopping the flow of cash and stopping the diamond events here.
Keep them going.
But if you can't see how people are discriminated here and enforced to paypal by the amount, by the ratio of diamond events to casual events, then you are just blind.
By changing all the nice events to paypal events only, DISCLUDING the non-paypallers.

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 4:14pm

theres no effort to bring in new players, so they have to squeeze what they can out of the people who remain, as they leave in disgust, they need to squeeze out more. i wont paypal here, its a dying game, if i see the game grow instead of shrink, i might change, but why pay for a game that most people think is dying?

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 6:00pm

@-TheRiddle-

The game is already 10 years old with a larger population of high levels. Players earn so much mob money at lvl9+ that paypaling is completely optional. Paypal events therefore has to be incentivise differently to stand a chance of getting some uptake.

Still its pretty silly to say people are forced to paypal. Most of the stuff in the shop are completely optional and useless. Most of the useful stuff were made available to get by ingame related methods. Ironically the game doomed itself the moment it started to sell diamond certs. Regardless of the prices it means anyone can get everything using gold including the most useful hidden profile. There is no threshold on that which makes it worse. A friend could sell you for less which some do.

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 6:23pm

@-TheRiddle-

The game is already 10 years old with a larger population of high levels. Players earn so much mob money at lvl9+ that paypaling is completely optional. Paypal events therefore has to be incentivise differently to stand a chance of getting some uptake.

Still its pretty silly to say people are forced to paypal. Most of the stuff in the shop are completely optional and useless. Most of the useful stuff were made available to get by ingame related methods. Ironically the game doomed itself the moment it started to sell diamond certs. Regardless of the prices it means anyone can get everything using gold including the most useful hidden profile. There is no threshold on that which makes it worse. A friend could sell you for less which some do.

while i do agree with most of what you said (as i also agree with most of what The riddle said), I don't share your point of view regarding the administration "dooming" itself when they started selling diamond certificates... I hoped they will be introduced ever since I heard about the concept from russian servers and I do believe they gave the paypallers the oportunity to increase the amount of goodies they get back on their real money investment while the administration received a welcomed infusion of capital. That being said I'll get back to the topic and say that I believe no administration will ever fully satisfy the entire population no matter how much they'll try as for the players themselves, I believe too many of you have high hopes for no reason whatsoever... I learned to dismiss any expectations from others and do the best I can under any circumstances and I'm happy with my results.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 6:51pm

@-TheRiddle-

You missed when I mention how events got change to fit paypallers only.
It shouldn't be needed to go buy certificates for almost ALL events.
This is making people paypal, even if I buy diamond cert for gold, someone has to buy it with $ first.
I mentioned it above ;) Where are the great events from the past that didn't need the real money?

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 6:55pm

@-TheRiddle-

while i do agree with most of what you said (as i also agree with most of what The riddle said), I don't share your point of view regarding the administration "dooming" itself when they started selling diamond certificates... I hoped they will be introduced ever since I heard about the concept from russian servers and I do believe they gave the paypallers the oportunity to increase the amount of goodies they get back on their real money investment while the administration received a welcomed infusion of capital. That being said I'll get back to the topic and say that I believe no administration will ever fully satisfy the entire population no matter how much they'll try as for the players themselves, I believe too many of you have high hopes for no reason whatsoever... I learned to dismiss any expectations from others and do the best I can under any circumstances and I'm happy with my results.

Yeah certs were good idea, but they shouldn't limit us all the time...
I like your approach and usually I act this way, but everyone of us has a limit for bs, don't we? So I'm just venting mosly I guess hoping that it can change something

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 7:02pm

If you want to try changing anything, try changing player attitude towards the game not administrations attitude toward players ^^ you'll have better chances of success and will serve us all at the end of the day.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 7:25pm

First game has to change for players attitude to change, Can't make people feel happy if I myself feel not happy after last few months of events :P

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 8:19pm

@Dzaack

Yes. It gave them more money to get faster reps and max out much quicker. After that what need is there to paypal for more gold? Without a money sink like reps all your gold do is sit and build up to to the point where you don't exactly need more than couple hunts will provide.

@TheRiddle

Even when we had mixed sales paypaller would always need to get the better discounts. And there were still mountains of complaints. The game is built so that you can choose to not take part in something whether you paypal or not. If an event comes along you don't like or need. Then ignore. At this point the game has made it so that nothing essential is out of reach of any player. Pluse this complaint comes in a month that is practically a 30 day black friday sale with all the freeness of liches.

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 8:27pm

At this point I have no choice of NOT ignoring the event, because certificates are not here.

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 9:33pm

@Dzaack

Yes. It gave them more money to get faster reps and max out much quicker. After that what need is there to paypal for more gold? Without a money sink like reps all your gold do is sit and build up to to the point where you don't exactly need more than couple hunts will provide.

so u're only talking about certain people at the top noteveryone else... ok, but, you know.. there's 30 lvl 19's here.. 60 lvl 18's (or so.. didn't bothered to check it out) and the vast majority of players (and pay pallers) are still playing a catching up game.

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 9:47pm

maybe Lisad should just ad warofdragons to my.com's game directory with out my.com staff knowing. will solve our problem which we always come back to = "NO NEW BLOOD"
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 6:53am

Another pointless thread that will dissappear into the abbys of the forums.
Admins dont care.

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 12:17pm

paypallers crying every time so not problem for me.
lisad has put you under protection low levels but you are always crying everytime
no system, no plan You play like a fool.and you are crying small levels again again
low level rules not orgınıal only admin rule this.no rule at russıan server
high levels locked there stop exe
do not play if you are not happy!