You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 10:39pm

Boncrusher armor

Hi.
(both or races ) mag and hum
Wanted to know if from the other side BC player are getting random replaid from 25%to 75% even on basic non valor doodger armor
i don't know if i'm the only one lol
i'm not insultuing any one juste talking about the value of armor
wanted to submit a vote but i'm noob on forum so wanted to know if there is solution or no cause i'm really starting to get some trouve frome player with dodger style lol
if there is any solution plz comunicate it for me lol or maybe we should ask to admin's to change BC style from protection to penetration i don't know it's a proposition :truce:
any way have fun :) :ninja:
PS: for those ho don't agree or don't like me plz don't say ..... think :) .well: thk

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 11:06pm

I don't tutor humans for free. I'm sorry)

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 11:08pm

I don't tutor humans for free. I'm sorry)
Come to plat i pay you with my scalp :wall: :lol: :lol:

Friday, December 8th 2017, 1:23am

I've been using bonecrusher set from lvl 3 to 15 (I still have it but not using it currently) when I switched to dodger after I got my rank and here are my findings:
1.dodgers have a higher basic damage (on top of poison)
2.dodger armor give slightly higher hp
3.dodger magic requires less penetration (so you can use one extra ring or amulet for will or suppression)
4.by chosing heavyweight or bonecrusher you can put up a good fight and achieve every goal you have but dodgers do it faster and cheaper than the users of the other two sets...

...the conclusion is nothing new, there were dozens of threads on this topic before and all asked for a rework on how the three sets work against eachother and the answer was... silence, which makes me asume nothing will change anytime soon.

P.S.: If your question really is about bc basic non magic damage being repelled by dodgers, no... phisical hits can only be dodged or blocked but not lowered in power (unless you take in consideration durability).
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, December 8th 2017, 2:06am

It's funny and really, quite pathetic how all these Bonecrusher players are complaining now about PVP and the dodger advantage when they beneficiate from a huge advantage in hunting from low levels all the way to 15. Yeah dodgers are good for PVP but I lost thousands of gold compared to BCs while hunting until level 15.

Each set has their advantage...stop whining. :woody:

Friday, December 8th 2017, 2:53am

no you didn't :) sure, you've lost some up to lvl 12 or so but after that, the time in which bc and dodger users kill mobs is easily comparable... heard this fable thousand times from people who don't use proper buffs to hunt or are far behind their lvl rank and gear but I had other expectations from you.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, December 8th 2017, 3:01am

then you don't know what you are talking about because I had both sets starting at level 14 because I got tired of seeing BCs killing a lot more mobs than dodgers and I can tell you that the fable is real. I was killing 20% more mobs in BC than in dodgers as a level 14 and 15. I sold my BC stuff when I moved to 16.

Friday, December 8th 2017, 4:03am

I don't want to argue with you but ask around :) you'll find plenty dodgers who do just as good in hunting as bonecrushers :) as I've said, there's a lot more factors that added up will statistically produce a change in average hunt... your internet connection, the games response and buffs are more important (in my eyes) than what set you're using for hunting

Friday, December 8th 2017, 12:41pm

You guys are working too much against the meta factor.
Instead of asking : is the set worthy? :smoke:
I'd rather question : do i like my set style? :angel:
This is only my opinion :angel:
Btw bc is good for hunting only and only if you crit a lot, otherwise dodger base dmg is much higher.
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Friday, December 8th 2017, 3:27pm

I don't want to argue with you but ask around :) you'll find plenty dodgers who do just as good in hunting as bonecrushers :) as I've said, there's a lot more factors that added up will statistically produce a change in average hunt... your internet connection, the games response and buffs are more important (in my eyes) than what set you're using for hunting

Obviously I'm talking at equal buffs....at equal buff, BC will be better for hunting than dodgers at 15 and below levels. I guarantee you.

Friday, December 8th 2017, 3:28pm

And by the way Dzaack, we are not arguing, we are exchanging opinions, everyone has one :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Dec 8th 2017, 9:30pm)

Monday, December 11th 2017, 5:42am

only probelm that exists here is the fact that the hw class doesnt exist at higher lvls. This makes the dodger class seem much better ofc because they don't need to tech for their disadvanatge matchups.

BC class still has the advantage of working 10x better for hunting. Would love to see hw fixed so its a 3 class game again, but hoenstly I do fine in BC.
Just need to try different strategies and adjust to what the dodgers you play against use.

Monday, December 11th 2017, 11:05pm

The problem is that are few HW for arrow dodgers and there are 90% of dodgers so we are arrowed like a hell :snowball:
When the warriors dream, giants fall