You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 4:29pm

stop paypal all

stop paypal, the administateur not listen to us they think that the money so we should go into their game if everyone would stop paypal and will be able to listen to us because without us they will not be :)
So stop all of paypal, if you continue to paypal continue the game will get worse and a lot of people will go :xmasparty:

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 4:37pm

Im guessing 3 more min until this thread is shut down

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 4:50pm

I'm not even sure what this thread is about because the asumptions here can go anywhere...

@No pain no gain what are you talking about?
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 4:59pm

I would guess about same thing as one of my threads, we are not being listened to and instead treated like monkeys with money :smile::lol:

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 5:07pm

that is not an answer... there is little to no consens between players here, i want a ferrari and a parrot who speaks klingonian, do you think administration should listen and grant me my wish? ^^ I'm not againdt your thread or this one but what is it about?
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 5:09pm

Maybe resource fair that is being asked for quite some time and is stable event on ru but somehow instead on our server we get wheel to paypal that takes a quite big part of location screen without being able to remove it? lol

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 5:13pm

Lol the whole issue is the resource fair. It has been a long time since we have had one and as a result resources liek shadows are getting incredibly hard to get.

People have been waiting a long time and asking for this resource fair. The admins seem oblivious to the requests. Events are connected with pl and de servers, so it may just be that our server has little or no say in the matter. However, we just have no real way of knowing and its easier to assume that the admins just do not take our requests into account.

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 5:16pm

if this is what "we" want then I'm all for it, I asked for this also in other threads... there's lots of things lacking right now and a resource fair would come in handy

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 5:17pm

And no, I am not sayin admins should grant all our requests, but at least some of them.

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 5:28pm

No resource fair?

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 6:13pm

i can remember a time there was this "ressourcen-fair" an unknown thing ..

Yeah and without it you must maybe increase your exchange offers to get your wanted stuff , im sure
with a right offer you still can get all here , just try :thumbsup:

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 6:24pm

lol if only that were true. Like 2-3 blue maps a week and need 200 at least no matter the price

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 6:58pm

lol if only that were true. Like 2-3 blue maps a week and need 200 at least no matter the price

you wil never find it out when you always make 4,5g :D

Ok im to poor and not willing to start an experiment but an increase from +25% whould be helpfull , i guess :whistling: (and yeah that isnt it worth lol)

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 7:25pm

https://w2.dwar.ru/info/news/?id=4540

are you going to put this here, I doubt very much lol :truce:

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 8:17pm

No this?
No this?
No this?
No this?
No dragon insigna?
No resourse fair?
No faeo under darkness event?
No special fair?
No red weapon?
No red tool?

Of all the player requests i've seen many.
Anything more to add? :angel:

About the original post suggestion is wow! :lol: how you get that in mind? :lol:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 8:17pm

And no, I am not sayin admins should grant all our requests, but at least some of them.

And you should know how people here are, give them one sweet then they want the entire sweet factory.
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 8:20pm

i can remember a time there was this "ressourcen-fair" an unknown thing ..

Yeah and without it you must maybe increase your exchange offers to get your wanted stuff , im sure
with a right offer you still can get all here , just try :thumbsup:

I remember the old days, when unbreak was not a thing, when player had no exp statue, when all people were "noob".
But think will remain good old memories :lol:

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 8:24pm

And you should know how people here are, give them one sweet then they want the entire sweet factory.

I'm hungry for sweets now coz of you. NOT COOL. :truce: :cry:

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 11:24pm

I'm hungry for sweets now coz of you. NOT COOL. :truce: :cry:

:pain: ask santa to bring those to you :xmastree: