You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "-_MiShKy_TiNg_-" started this thread

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 7:04pm

UK red badge

you guys are just useless ... seems that you like wasting more money that you need to :S ... CC of equals is open always no and i never ever ever see anyone in que ... do you enjoy 1000g just for 1 part of the quest is 300g for coals and 500 scalps not enough jesus guys sort it out -.-
Instert credit to continue

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 8:00pm

in hindsight maybe jumping to lvl 13 to work of red UK wasnt the smartest idea :lol: just ask your clannies what bfs look like before you lvl.

Monday, January 15th 2018, 12:40am

A friend told me a guy with red UK (who got it through PvP) told him it cost more gold to get it through battlefields than to buy sparks :lol:
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Monday, January 15th 2018, 4:02am

A friend told me a guy with red UK (who got it through PvP) told him it cost more gold to get it through battlefields than to buy sparks :lol:
And here we are. Mafio group, 10 wins in a row inside CC of equals = 600k valor with 60g only spent for 10 victories (At level 12). 20 sparks? Pfff :D

Of course if you stay low level you have people bashing at you for rigging accuses and stamp of shames while you overthrow money in that battlefield and waiting in que for years, but those are other stories. 8)

Monday, January 15th 2018, 5:58am

he's lying and even if he wouldn't, for the cost of money you also get valor and scalps, not just the 3rd part of qst done.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.