You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 12th 2018, 1:48am

Lvl 16+ Chess Untradable

Just noticed the lvl 16+ chess armour/weapons are now untradable and also don't show up as an option within the Exchange to buy, which is new within the past few days.

Is this a bug or a new update? Kind of important to know seeing as us without valour may be stranded armourless unless we do talisme instances.

Friday, January 12th 2018, 8:49am

Dunno what exchange u checked and as far as I know if u drop from chest/luck glow they are always transferable

Friday, January 12th 2018, 9:26am

I believe he meant armor not chess pieces ^^
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, January 12th 2018, 10:34am

:woot: :woot: I should have read twice

Friday, January 12th 2018, 12:06pm

That's not new ...
I saw that since i started to care about lvl 16+ stuff, i was lvl 14 or 15.

Friday, January 12th 2018, 12:35pm

That's not new ...
I saw that since i started to care about lvl 16+ stuff, i was lvl 14 or 15.

It used to be non-transferable once equipped before. Not sure why its changed :s

Friday, January 12th 2018, 1:43pm

ohh I see .... a pain for people not ranked then

Friday, January 12th 2018, 6:09pm

Must be a bug or a bad joke. I saw someone list 16+ gear less than 1 month ago so it is shock to me now. Admins please fix this : )

Friday, January 12th 2018, 9:37pm

Admins, please at least let us know if this is a permanent change or not. It would have been very nice to know this before the one resource fair a year ended. Hopefully if this change is gonna be permanent, you throw another resource fair at us sometime soon so that we have a chance to make green ones first. : (

Monday, January 15th 2018, 12:15pm

This bug will be fixed as soon as possible. Administration is looking into it and will inform us as soon as they fixed it.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Jan 15th 2018, 12:20pm)

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 11:09pm

Thank you Lisad for the quick fix. It's much appreciated :beer:

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 10:01am

Thank you Lisad for the quick fix. It's much appreciated
:drink:
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 1:23am

I also wanted to say thanks for the quick fix Lisad : )