You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 3:42am

game client launch failed

hi,

upon launching game client, it stucks at update 0%

index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=965

is everybody ok with game client update (auto at launch):?:

or it's just my problem :evil:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 3:46am

i also updated flash... no good

index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=966

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 10:44am

I dont know if is flash problem or not, if i update flash to 28.0.0.etc the client do not work, im still using flash 26.0.0.151
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 3:28am

I dont know if is flash problem or not, if i update flash to 28.0.0.etc the client do not work, im still using flash 26.0.0.151

you tried :?:

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 8:39am

yes i tried to update flash to 28.0.0.etc basically the newest one, but the client just dont want to have affair with it, so i returned to 26.0.0.151 version of flash.
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Friday, January 26th 2018, 1:43am

hi it works well now

yes i tried to update flash to 28.0.0.etc basically the newest one, but the client just dont want to have affair with it, so i returned to 26.0.0.151 version of flash.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 10:13am

hi it works well now

:thumbsup: