You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 10:01pm

Mass Exodus

So, many really hate this whole taking the war out of war of dragons by limiting who you can attack. on DE server they wisened up and got rid of it: http://warofdragons.de/info/news/?show=news&id=11927

My suggestion is that all who want to play WAR of dragons get transferred to DE and those who want to continue farming can stay here.
(our admins could just get rid of the rule but that seems like more of a stretch) :peace:

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 10:23pm

I really hope our server follows the change that DE made. While I agree that lower levels should not be massacred, the current rules have so many flaws and loopholes that have been exploited a lot. Hopefully if this change is implemented it will make Defenders rep more accessible as well (with the current rules it really restricts this rep).

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 10:27pm

Brute, if you raised your character so big and strong just to bully low level players and not let them play this game - then DE server is for you, no one will ask you to stay here. Bye-bye :rabbit:

Though the rule doesn't really work the way it's supposed to work, executioners pretend they have orders, especially lv 11-19, they get around 1g per monster on rage (rainbow), and ask clannies or friends to pay them for execution of a low level player, and when guards ask for proof they only show gold paid and guards accept it.

Also, it's your choice to level very fast, to get scalps only from lv 17-19, but you don't blame yourself, you blame other player for not leveling as fast as you, you want to play good but there are not so many players of your level range, so you start to kill eveyone. I can advice you to either start a new character or play other game for some time and return to this game later to give other players time to level up.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 10:47pm

To be fair, I hope they keep this rule here. Since that rule was implemented, there are a lot of people taking part in free speech and saying whatever they have in mind. They can share their opinions, they can say whatever they want about almost anything they want without worrying about some high level getting pissed and executing them because they didn't like the idea of that low level, or they simply felt like attacking them for no reason at all.

I like it, I hope it stays here for a while.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, February 5th 2018, 3:26am

I never Liked this 3 levels below your Level can't be attacked... I said from the start the rule was stupid... If people don't want to play at war I say go some place that has no PvP.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, February 5th 2018, 10:10am

Hopefully if this change is implemented it will make Defenders rep more accessible as well (with the current rules it really restricts this rep).
The Defender of the Continent reputation increases when you kill a player of an enemy race in the locations of your continent. There isn't any restriction about it. People should stay 24/7 in county to increase it. I wonder who had the brilliant idea to introduce this rep.. Simply impossible..

Monday, February 5th 2018, 10:49am

Yes i know that but you get more rep if they have killed some members of your race before. With how it is now, they can't find many people to kill so when you eventually catch them they give very little rep

Monday, February 5th 2018, 11:05am

so it would be good for high levels to butcher low lvls so you can get better rep? nice

Monday, February 5th 2018, 11:33am

so it would be good for high levels to butcher low lvls so you can get better rep? nice

High levels butchering lower levels for rep? No. The rep is received for killing the ENEMY race who is raiding. If they kill more of your race, you get more rep. It would be up to them if they play tactically to give out less rep or not. Many players have 'enemies' who they want to kill for previous events, just seems absurd that they cannot.

As for this higher/lower level conflict, well every GB event we higher level players face enough issues with lower levels joining GBs, dying, leaving when it is at a critical point and just making it harder for their own race. What then? Lower levels screwing over higher levels for better rep? nice

Monday, February 5th 2018, 11:35am

but what you want is the high lvls to come to our land and get plenty of kills so you get more rep, you want them to get more kills, thats nice)

Monday, February 5th 2018, 11:42am

Nope, even now if somoene is attacked and calls for help (and I'm not busy + am able to kill the enemy), I tell them to stall and I join the fight and try my best to keep them alive. That would not change the slightest for me personally. All it would do is open up the rep to how it was intended, I mean there is a reason why RU doesn't have this rule.

Monday, February 5th 2018, 11:45am

when a lvl 19 attacks a low level, there isnt time to shout for help, by the time you could get there they would have killed plenty low lvls, but you could get +10 rep and be happy with 10 rep, not really caring thats 10 dead people of your own race to get you it

Monday, February 5th 2018, 12:15pm

well every GB event we higher level players face enough issues with lower levels joining GBs, dying, leaving when it is at a critical point and just making it harder for their own race.
Well, that's actually very sad and it pisses me off as well. We had and still do have people of level 3-5 who joined GBs naked and die as fast as they can just to get GB win count.

P.S: Guess what will happen to them when they're in my level group. :horse:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, February 5th 2018, 12:27pm

forgot to add this here:

It's not only them (level 3-5), there are even players of my level doing it, waiting for some level 15 to join the fight and then joining in for free win, not caring about others.

Monday, February 5th 2018, 2:04pm

Personally, as one of many players who get attacked a LOT by mages (I kill on fay-go pretty much every day) so most kills against me are revenge for something...
I prefer it the old way with no restriction. Executioners injuries are reduced in severity if they kill/injure lower level players. I give level 5 injuries to level 7-8 players but if I kill and injure level 2 scalper they usully get lvl 1 or 2 injury.
Literally the only thing I can see as a negative here is the aggression limit. An exe can only attack a handful of times on the same player currently. I'm just wondering, as I can't be botherred to read a German article, iswill this limit still be in effect or will it be rescinded too? So we can have more players with 200 day long injuries?

I like the old way but I think they should at least keep the aggression/multiple attack limit in place.

Happy hunting all ^_^

Monday, February 5th 2018, 2:54pm

hmm
:evil:
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Monday, February 5th 2018, 4:03pm

Hopefully good reason to grow for those who decided to sit on low level with feeling strong and protected :)
By default everyone started equally from level 1 and grow as fast as you want and by dying against higher level you just face with consequences of long and tedious style you choose. ^^

Monday, February 5th 2018, 4:22pm

not all low lvls sit at low lvl for a long time, but new players are by default low lvl, and this game has enough problems with new players without being unable to play for days at a time

Monday, February 5th 2018, 4:35pm

That's also about how those 'new players' act,if they overbid on auction,join fight to die immediately - they most likely will have problems in any way.

Monday, February 5th 2018, 4:47pm

they will, and its right they do, but if they just want to pick some plants for a peice of armour, they dont need to be killed by every high level of the opposite race who walks past them, often with a exe scroll