You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 13th 2017, 5:18am

lol写那个什么抽奖是什么回事,说清楚点啊

月度抽奖,1-100选4个数,可以选4组?

去回帖参加抽奖
--------
forum is fun and benefiting with lots of info

Monday, December 4th 2017, 12:28pm

大乐透中不了的,假的吧

Friday, December 15th 2017, 8:20am

hi,

嗯,

大乐透中不了的,假的吧

till you win it
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]

Friday, February 9th 2018, 8:11am

3rd sk missed text :angel:
--------

Friday, February 9th 2018, 8:39am

sk 2 missing as well :pinch:
--------

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 3:53am

sk4

You have stumbled across the diary of a captive Magmar. Listen carefully, warrior, I will tell you more:

I am surrounded by pitch darkness. I am in a cave with high arches, the air here is musty, it's difficult and unpleasant to breathe. I was incarcerated here by the Humans to uncover the secret of domesticating Atshi Bats. It soon became clear they had thoroughly planned it all beforehand. They even found a translator, a Magmar. The swine! Has he no shame, betraying his own people, working for the enemy!? Imagine, he must go home every night, look into the eyes of his wife, hold his children's hands...and the next day he is once more selling his soul.

I fear that more than anything...I overheard them...they intend to torture me. All I have left is the hope that I am mentally stronger.

Three days now. I have less and less faith that they are searching for me. They are beating me mercilessly and body is like one giant bruise...my head is spinning, my hands are trembling, I can't stand. I got one crumb of comfort when I managed to spit in the ugly face of the translator! He beat me again for that...but that doesn't matter, no! I can't smile anymore, his eyes, shocked, bewildered, a stupid look, bit-by-bit extracting his revenge, doing his evil. The beast. Soon I'll get him, and then nothing will save him.

My God, I never knew that mankind could do such things...He shut me in an iron box with hundreds, thousands of insect. I tried all I could, I could hardly breathe, I shut my eyes tight, I tore at my chains, but I couldn't do a thing! Spiders swarmed everywhere and all sorts of other bugs covered my body, climbed into my nose, mouth, ears...I felt every touch of the their horrible little feet, I felt its every movement, like it was one giant organism, made up of thousands of these small, swarming insects. I had only one thought in my mind, to toss this beast aside, so that I would not have listen to the crunch of their bodies being crushed my hands, to free myself from this thing covering my whole body.

I tore at myself all day. I get a lump in my throat every time I remember the insects. I don't know wait they will do to me today, yesterday I threw up on the translator's boots. His face became so distorted with anger, that I was terrified, genuinely terrified for the first time in my life. But I won't let them break me, I won't. If they know how to tame Atshis, if they possess such a secret, then slaughter would be inevitable. I must hold out. For the sake of my friends who believe in me, for the sake of those whose fate depends on me...

Ill...I'm so ill...I can't stop my hands shaking...I'm going mad...I don't know how long I've been here, I don't how long I've been unconscious. Days, perhaps only hours...I'm so weak that I wouldn't even be able to fight my way out of a paper bad. My left eye is all swollen, I can't open it. They were cutting my body...I remember counting to 54, then everything began to sway, a red mist came over my eyes, I vomited violently, tasted blood in my mouth. The translator was in a frenzy, evil, he spluttered and yelled in my face, but I didn't hear any of it...scum. He doesn't deserver to life, not even a quick death. It was easier today, not to spill the beans, because I physically couldn't speak. I began thinking about the Dartrong Arena where those young Magmars, barely in their teens, take their first, unsure steps on the path of art of war. I remembered the great battles and the triumphant warriors, the friends I lost, my first battle axe, the first trinket, which my father and I broke open, my beautiful Zorb, bestowed upon me by fate. I remembered, and I knew that there was no way, that I had no right to betray all of this, to give them everything just because a few brutes had managed to force me to my knees.

It's getting worse. I can no longer feel my body, my hands and legs are numb...I ache all over, the end is near. The translator couldn't take it any more - his rage overcame him and he ordered me dead. I fell into despair, rolled around on the floor, howling like a wounded animal but then I understood that if I made him give such an order, I had beaten him! It meant that they knew they could not break me, I had shown them, my will was stronger. I showed them...I was able...

I have never feared death. We all have to die sometime. We cure terrible illnesses, we lick our wounds, pick ourselves up again, and all we are doing is putting off the moment of death, the moment we leave this life. And death comes all the same. And that's how it will always be, I can promise you that.

It's the waiting for death that is worse, a terrible torment, as the hours and minutes drag endlessly by, like leeches, sucking all your strength. You know have little time left, but still...you wait, and you wait...Then your conscience deadens, and then becomes excessively sharp, but the world becomes something different, all your old values are no longer important. This diary was my last friend, my last testament, in which I have recorded all that has grown in my soul my throughout my life, from my birth to my final days. Maybe I will die, but at least I will die with a smile on my face because my people can now live in peace. I will depart with home and faith in all that was sacred in my life, in all that lies before me...

I can hear footsteps now. They are coming for me. This is it...
--------