You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 3rd 2018, 1:09am

Resources

I'd like to propose to increase the amount of resources in locations...
Why? Picking is unbearable with people fighting over resources, I keep rotating between locations with Dragon Blood and lots of the times there are NONE resources in all locations coz people pick them so fast. Who knows maybe faster respawn would do the trick, but for now it's really annoying. Level lower I had same problem with diamond stones. I know of herbs having problems with sightning grass or heats. I heard about fisherman problems as well.

In the past mobs have been increased in locations, why not do it with resources?

Saturday, March 3rd 2018, 1:11am

+1 for puppy.
But yeah, when I hardcore pick when watching football I always need to pick some peasant level 5 fish while I wait for the cool ones to respawn, and if someone else comes....

Saturday, March 3rd 2018, 1:16am

Kind of agree on this, after the server merge and people complaining the monster spawn rate has been increased and that is great but with some resources only spawning in 2 locations and being very sought after like diamonds and sighing grass and the now bigger server population I think increasing the spawn rate is a good thing.

The point of proffessions isnt really to fight over every stone with 3 other people as you can see in lvl 11+ resources rarely ever running out and filling the screen.

Saturday, March 3rd 2018, 1:16am

+1. especially resources required for reps.

Saturday, March 3rd 2018, 1:22am

+1 Puppy is really cute....

This is a problem in all locations, not enough resource for the amount of people collecting them.

Saturday, March 3rd 2018, 5:49pm

There are enough resources, and faster respawn will make them deacreased in price. And for what? For TheRiddle's easier picking? He should find better time to pick stones, when less people pick them. For example - I pick bella around 8 pm. Eastern Time, that time maximum one person in Mentaliya Foothills picking bella, and no one picking in Forgotten Mines.

So certainly bad idea.

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 10:51pm

+1
Agree, there are not enough resources, one player is enough to empty the entire map himself if he's really working it :yes: .

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 4:50am

Stop crying, babies, on Russian server 10+ people pick one plant and they don't complain. I told you real solution and you still cry :drop:

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 7:46am

Stop crying, babies, on Russian server 10+ people pick one plant and they don't complain. I told you real solution and you still cry :drop:

You already posted your opinion, stop spamming the thread. Everyone can have their own opinion.

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 10:56am

There are 2 people in location, only 2, picking dragon blood, and there is no dragon blood in whole hunt screen. This is something wrong if 2 people can't pick at the same time.

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 12:43am

+1 at least gods reputation resources should have a bit higher respawn rate....

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 2:56am

+1 at least gods reputation resources should have a bit higher respawn rate....

Then evil eyes rate should be increased, cuz now rate is too low.

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 10:24am

ee drop rate isnt low at lvl 5-6, if your ee drop rade is low at lvl 6, you just dont rage well

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 12:37am

Deathwish, same about plants and stones.

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 8:27am

it really isnt the same

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 8:28am

you tell people to choose their picking time, thats really hard for people with jobs and lives that mean they pick when they can not when you think they should

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 8:55am

It IS the same for evil eyes and all other drops, do you remember the time when everyone would get 40 evil eyes a rage as well as item drops? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 9:26am

but picking isnt drops

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 10:04am

So? One had its rate dropped, the other had its spawning time increased. Same Ravioli, Different Day. Not to mention the money "balance" the mobs received 2 years ago (or maybe 3 idk).
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 10:36am

resources dont seem to have had spawn time increased, there just isnt enough of alot of them during busy times