You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 9:56pm

this rule is horrible and that's from me, who pretty much never ever attack people outside of PVP instances. I hate attacking people who are not prepared or afk, etc....and yet, I still find this rule to be completely stupid.

+1 on the thread.

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 10:03pm

No, Dzaack, the number of people who wants it to stay is not higher.
No, people don't vote stay "just in case".
Neutral areas are accesible for both races, they don't belong to anyone, therefore it makes sense to keep them out of this rule.
Regarding clans with "top tier" players and the other ones with low level players, what's the correlation? Before this rule, did stronger clans not stomp on the smaller ones? They did.
The equality I'm talking about is regarding how players are treated by the administration & the helping structures. Not how the players adapt to it. There is a difference.

what does neutral ground has to do with anything here? a human cannot attack a player 3 lvls below on magmar continet and that's enemy land, vice versa for mags who cannot attack humans over here...
stronger player have went and rampage other players and sometimes clans but the comunity has a say to acts like these, for example, if someone is crazy how about stop showing any kind of support to that player? how about marginalizing him? it's been done before and plenty of those people already left the game...

...regarding that equality u're talking about it'll never happen so stop dreaming about it.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 10:07pm

No, Dzaack, the number of people who wants it to stay is not higher.
No, people don't vote stay "just in case".
Neutral areas are accesible for both races, they don't belong to anyone, therefore it makes sense to keep them out of this rule.
Regarding clans with "top tier" players and the other ones with low level players, what's the correlation? Before this rule, did stronger clans not stomp on the smaller ones? They did.
The equality I'm talking about is regarding how players are treated by the administration & the helping structures. Not how the players adapt to it. There is a difference.

what does neutral ground has to do with anything here? a human cannot attack a player 3 lvls below on magmar continet and that's enemy land, vice versa for mags who cannot attack humans over here...
stronger player have went and rampage other players and sometimes clans but the comunity has a say to acts like these, for example, if someone is crazy how about stop showing any kind of support to that player? how about marginalizing him? it's been done before and plenty of those people already left the game...

...regarding that equality u're talking about it'll never happen so stop dreaming about it.

no points if it is an entire clan that acts like you mean
404 not found

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 10:08pm

in nature, if a alpha male wolf or a male baboon (they stay in heards consistent of both males and females) is becoming too authoritarian then 2 other weaker males but working together will defeat that alpha male and he goes down... you want chains here and that's what bothers me... I would rather go down fighting then living in a hypocrit comunity that keeps us all locked in chai9ns.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 10:58pm

@Sequana

I see very well to ask people about this topic. I
replied to Iam Groot because it seemed very lucky that this
thread was
put on the forum a day after imprisoning a mentor for entering to help
in a fight breaking the rules.
I do not know the thread you are talking about because this survey has been done.

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 11:04pm

Remove +

This war game is not farmville
I dont enjoy kill noobs. 18-19 lwl guys easy for me. I do not need anything. so the game is boring. Need update for 20lwl

proposal: Premium service for RU server may be good. or inter-server line

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 12:20am

@VAMPXIII

Quote point 3 of the rules in Clarifying aspects:
Clan / alliance mates can help their clan / alliance mates in battles
on ANY territory with the only condition that their clan / alliance mate
has been attacked! However, they also must comply with the rule of "not attacking players that are 3 or more levels lower".

One lvl 8 attacked another lvl8, the lvl 8 who was attacked asked for help and entered a lvl 11 to help him. But
you are lvl 12, and if the members of a clan or alliance can not enter
to help a partner by the rule of the lvl, you who are not even of the
alliance of the lvl 8 attacked, you should not have thought enter the fight.

There are many points of the new rules that are confusing but for which you have been put in jail is very well explained.

I
know how frustrating it is not being able to help a friend because of
these rules, but until the rules are changed, we have to comply with
them. And do not tell me you did not know that these rules existed because among the players is a common topic of conversation.

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 12:43am

Quoted

Clan/Alliance members can no longer assist their mates in attacking ANY players of ANY level, but must also comply with the rule of "not attacking players that are 3 or more levels lower", even when helping their clan mates.

Isn't it important to make sure you yourself can quote the rules thoroughly before contradicting someone elses knowledge though but since everyone is quite capable of making mistakes, who cares. :shuffle:

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 1:03am

Quoted

Clan/Alliance members can no longer assist their mates in attacking ANY players of ANY level, but must also comply with the rule of "not attacking players that are 3 or more levels lower", even when helping their clan mates.

Isn't it important to make sure you yourself can quote the rules thoroughly before contradicting someone elses knowledge though but since everyone is quite capable of making mistakes, who cares. :shuffle:
To you, because you answered me, who will be lvl 11 who came to kill a lvl 8 ....

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 1:08am

Quoted

To you, because you answered me, who will be lvl 11 who came to kill a lvl 8 ....

Yeah I came to help someone who I was in level range of, so what? I see that he's your acquaintance to some degree but that's hardly the topic of this thread.

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 1:20am

how interesting) if majority did not agree with this rule, how and on what reasons it was placed from the beginning ?))

@Sith think we should thank you for that rule)
You need your nose surgically removed from someone's ass. The fumes are effecting your brain as well as your memory.

This was instated because of MAGMARS, not humans (and not me). I know mag head guard is infatuated with me, thinks i'm the be all, end all of everything she can come up with BUT there was a huge war between alpha (usual fools) and RW and even some guards left (and welcomed back afterwards) to join and fight in that war. It got outta hand, you know, you joined in too :)

As for raiding, It was magmars (mostly alpha) that raided human lands and attacked everything in sight no matter the levels. Nestro, Store, Acro, Ark, I am Groot etc (not enough space to name everyone here), alot of lvl16 to 19 doing it. On DE they called it the Nestro rule (same attitude he had here and was quickly brought up once he was here doing his favorite thing of killing everything of all levels in his path. Me, i'm just a little lvl12-13 at the time, yet i'm to be made out as the scape goat with propoganda.

Careful where you throw stones Acro, glass falls everywhere once broken and it doesnt discriminate where it lands. I provided a possible solution, you provided... well, manure.

what you blabing Sith))))) its your doing) and you know exsactly what im talking about))

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 1:24am

I just wan't to say one thing :

The free's attacks on 3 lvl below yours are just stupid, that deserve a punishment. Exept if there is for protect other players. Like a lvl 5 attacl a lvl 4, then a lvl 9 shall join the fight.

The rule shall be applicated everywhere, haunted place ect.. Because there is no rewards for killing this players for free. Just lose time and break little players game in haunted, ship graveyard ect.. That all

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 1:36am

to dahna:

From now on, there is an outright BAN on attacks against any player both YOUR and OPPOSITE race, whose level is below your level by more than 3

Now tell me where the zealous guard (me, and thanks for the compliment) made a rule himself? tell me where's the pain into understanding the rule?
Do you know what is the difference between attack a player and help someone?

One was attacking a guy collecting with red tool, the other was helping him, and was jailed. He didn't attack !!

When a hum is attacking on mag lang everybody can come for help, so now, let me know where is writen, that when is a mag who attack, it's forbidden to go help because of lvl !!!

and why would that be forbidden? because people attacking the others with red tool are massacred and can leave the game?
It's becoming completely stupid your rules. I could understand to rules the attacks, but jail people because they help the defender :stupid:

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 1:36am

Stay, not because I get in trouble. can simply use some changes.

I think this rule is absolutly necessary and not all players play for same purpose. if somone is just mining stones and talking to other people for past 6 years it doesnt mean they can't because you call it a war game. I think no player should be allowed to decide who play game and who don't. this game is for everyone to enjoy it any way they want. can be hunting, pvp, mining, or just staying in cs and talk to others.

a respond to people who say this is a war game:
I agree, and there are specified pvps, and 2 races that are considered enemies. unfortunately I need to remind you before this rule (idk about magmar's situation but on human land) we had more fights between humans than human vs magmars since server merge (yes, for a long time). thousands of gold wasted, dozens or even hundreds of players left game, and now same people who make those weakers leave game complain that the game is "dead".

Having said that, I have heard about certain exceptional players abusing this rule and think just because this rule protects them they can do whatever they want, Absolutely Not!!!! I think this rules are a little overdoing it, right direction but wrong destination. I still stand by my vote that they should stay just need to reduce the restriction just a little bit simply by adding some detail to the conditions. it might take time, but slowly upgrading it is way better than completely removing or completly keeping it.

I would suggest not thinking about it as in Black or White, there are other colours inbetween. if 1st choice didnt work, go for next, then next, then next, I'm sure it will slowly get better if we try.

Thank you for your time,
--Silent Wolf--

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 1:42am

What's the matter, it's one of your friends in this case?
what a mentality :puke:
You can be sure that from now on, I will help nobody, attacked by hum mag or mob (in case of rule change), simply apply the great metality of this server and cops: what's the matter, it's one of your friend? no, let him die !!
He broke his red tool because a stupid guy attacked him? who care, isn't your friend...

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 1:47am

I DO NOT understand point of this bullcrap debate when the answer is right in everyone faces......
Not even going to Waste my breath over a Stupid arugment, :sleeping:

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 1:55am

Problems of the current rule: It is overly complicated and leaves too much room for interpretation.
That's a real issue ...
The storie of yesterday is exactely that, a zealous guard decided that now, the rules apply not only when people attack, but also for helping, and decided alone, that now, we can no more help a guy attacked ...

What's a game, where you have one of your clanie with red tool, attacked by a guy of your race, but because of lvl you can't help him and have to let him die? You can even not attack the attacker back?

Is that what you want for the game? Want you really make people leave such a game ? a game where when you help someone you can be jailed depending of the guard will?

They want protect "low lvl" (even if the rule apply to all) for being "massacred" ... but jail people who help them?
Are you fall on the head? :stupid:
It does not depend on the
will of a guard, you are wrong, if this post is because a mentor has
gone to jail for entering a combat in which he should not enter because
of the difference in level, and being a mentor he had to know. And that rule we all have very clear. The rules are for everyone and the guards are obliged to punish when the rules are not met.
NO, the rules are made in case of a attack, not for people who help !!
Read better, if a human attack, everybody can go help, no matter of level, but if is a magmar who attack is matter of level? where did you read that?

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 2:11am

And again for nurky ....

if a guy attack and can't manage his fight, are rules for call help, he can't call for help a guy with more than 3 lvl .... that yes is in the rules ... but the rules aren't for people who help the guy attacked. And if they are adding that in the rules, it's completely stupid ....

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 2:29am

I think this rule is absolutly necessary and not all players play for same purpose. if somone is just mining stones and talking to other people for past 6 years it doesnt mean they can't because you call it a war game. I think no player should be allowed to decide who play game and who don't. this game is for everyone to enjoy it any way they want. can be hunting, pvp, mining, or just staying in cs and talk to others.

a respond to people who say this is a war game:
I agree, and there are specified pvps, and 2 races that are considered enemies. unfortunately I need to remind you before this rule (idk about magmar's situation but on human land) we had more fights between humans than human vs magmars since server merge (yes, for a long time). thousands of gold wasted, dozens or even hundreds of players left game, and now same people who make those weakers leave game complain that the game is "dead".

Having said that, I have heard about certain exceptional players abusing this rule and think just because this rule protects them they can do whatever they want, Absolutely Not!!!! I think this rules are a little overdoing it, right direction but wrong destination. I still stand by my vote that they should stay just need to reduce the restriction just a little bit simply by adding some detail to the conditions. it might take time, but slowly upgrading it is way better than completely removing or completly keeping it.

I would suggest not thinking about it as in Black or White, there are other colours inbetween. if 1st choice didnt work, go for next, then next, then next, I'm sure it will slowly get better if we try.

Thank you for your time,
--Silent Wolf--

If a player only works his profession, hunts every now and then and talks to his friends why does an injury bother him? (leaving aside the fact that today, it's practically free to heal most injuries)
If you believe players have left because of internal wars (whih I mostly agree with) let me ask another question, why do you believe they would count as a change in the development of the game toward today's hunters (executioners)? I highly doubt those that have left because of past executions were all clean players or very ambitious ones... As for seing in black or white, from the start of the thread it is mentioned "Do you want to have the rule completely removed or do you think is better to keep it? " there's nothing in between there, it's one or the other... and after more than 24 hours, I still haven't found a single solid arguemented reason to keep this rule.

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 3:20am

This by far was the stupidest thing ever put in this game... And I have been on the receiving of Many attacks.... Admins Knew when this rule was made it was 100% pure stupid... Make it go away and any cry babies can fir\d a New game and I know plenty of games that have No PvP at all...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: