You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 4:35pm

Isn't it's problem of lower levels that they decided to stay to low level for damn eternity?Isn't it's more danger for so-called 'new players' from those level sitters? The idea of the game kill or get killed and obviously not gather plants and hunt monsters (last 2 just an a part of game economic). Those who really play this game won't try to find protection in restrictions,they simply will work on their character.

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 4:42pm

And it's easy to understand the difference between attacking a char and help a char: when you use attack scroll, are 2 options: attack/help in combat ... so is the attacker this one has rules, can't attack lower than 3, and is the one who help in fight, and this one hasn't lvl rules for help.
You tell me, there are no rules about helping a partner, but as you have told me I read the
following post that modify the rules, I see that in the last line of the
post dated 07-08-17 in which the rules they are modified for clans and alliances to follow the rule of the levels, I read "even when HELPING their clan mates.".

I
may make a translation error, but I understand that is the same as
saying, "You can not help a member of your clan either" when the player
who attacked your partner is three levels lower than the player who
wants to help .

Copy / paste the end of the post that modifies the rules of which I speak

Summary:

Clan
/ Alliance members can no longer assist their mates in attacking ANY
players of ANY level, but must also comply with the rule of "not
attacking players that are 3 or more levels lower", even when helping
their clan mates.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 4:45pm

Isn't it's problem of lower levels that they decided to stay to low level for damn eternity?Isn't it's more danger for so-called 'new players' from those level sitters? The idea of the game kill or get killed and obviously not gather plants and hunt monsters (last 2 just an a part of game economic). Those who really play this game won't try to find protection in restrictions,they simply will work on their character.
LOL. You know why lots of player staying for same level for years ? Because they cant paypal or they dont wanna paypal. I dont know how you grind your account and i dont care. Me aswell trying to avoid paypal and wallet warriors. Gathering better way to earn some money. Sometimes this wallet warriors or just smart players with little support i dont know at all, collecting full parts lots of runes luans battle zorbs even scorpilions endegars on level 6. Me and players like me avoiding PvP for this reason. I am at Commurnal Grave at now trying to grind some money with my purple sickle come kill me break my sickle and give me 2 weeks of high level injury. I am serious come and attack me. If you enjoy killing players which cant give you a strach, go on. Keep playing with your Visa, not your strategy.

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 5:17pm

@ nurky

What they called help in that case, was for a guy attacking and asking help him for attack.
Start a attack, see he can't manage and call clanies for help, these clanies can't be 3lvl higher than defenders already in fight.

Was a post done when they did the rules, was some exemple in this post about that.

And you can be sure, if at that moment, they had say was restrictions for help people attacked, I would have never leaved the storie :)
Is no sense to jail people because they help someone attacked, is simply completely insane.

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 5:32pm

LOL. You know why lots of player staying for same level for years ? Because they cant paypal or they dont wanna paypal. I dont know how you grind your account and i dont care. Me aswell trying to avoid paypal and wallet warriors. Gathering better way to earn some money. Sometimes this wallet warriors or just smart players with little support i dont know at all, collecting full parts lots of runes luans battle zorbs even scorpilions endegars on level 6. Me and players like me avoiding PvP for this reason. I am at Commurnal Grave at now trying to grind some money with my purple sickle come kill me break my sickle and give me 2 weeks of high level injury. I am serious come and attack me. If you enjoy killing players which cant give you a strach, go on. Keep playing with your Visa, not your strategy.

Failed to find decent arguments in your text. As i said its your choice to sit and grind few cooper coins per minutes,i'm used to gain my money from hunting on high level monsters.

Your part of "collecting full parts lots of runes luans battle zorbs even scorpilions endegars on level 6. Me and players like me avoiding PvP for this reason" just proves that level sitters just more danger than any high level,coz if both cases you died at start with difference that high level most likely not interested in you if you didn't messed with him with 'innocent' negative effect throwings.

As for "give me 2 weeks of high level injury" did you ever seen somebody got injury more than 3 days from one fight even if its been top executioner? Fear has big eyes... And in case of non-scroll fights injury level reduced twice or even more,just to let you know something new about this game.

Sad thing that players with zero knowledge,zero potential to grow,zero interest to learn game and make own gameplay easier considering as voice. A voice who log into game to grind some stones and avoid any player interaction activities in the ONLINE game.

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 5:45pm

Failed to find decent arguments in your text. As i said its your choice to sit and grind few cooper coins per minutes,i'm used to gain my money from hunting on high level monsters.

Your part of "collecting full parts lots of runes luans battle zorbs even scorpilions endegars on level 6. Me and players like me avoiding PvP for this reason" just proves that level sitters just more danger than any high level,coz if both cases you died at start with difference that high level most likely not interested in you if you didn't messed with him with 'innocent' negative effect throwings.

As for "give me 2 weeks of high level injury" did you ever seen somebody got injury more than 3 days from one fight even if its been top executioner? Fear has big eyes... And in case of non-scroll fights injury level reduced twice or even more,just to let you know something new about this game.

Sad thing that players with zero knowledge,zero potential to grow,zero interest to learn game and make own gameplay easier considering as voice. A voice who log into game to grind some stones and avoid any player interaction activities in the ONLINE game.

Again LOL to you. First one is English not my primary language. Second one if you cant understand a sarcastic person you should play more mind games. Third one can you kill a vampire with grey equips in level 5 or 6 ? Be open minded person dude its not hard.! Economy is hardest thing in RPG games. If you wanna level up you should buy better gears. I grinded my char to 19. I have 500gold. What can i do with a 500gold in 19lv ? Maybe 1 curiass. What do you have ? Full set. Get rid your horse glasses and try to look from more perspectives. Anyway i dont have time for you. My point is; This rule protects your 4-5 years old son from 18-19 years old persons. Think like this. Easyiest way i can point something to you Mr.Groot.

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 7:12pm

So the rule remains for noobs,stupids,multis.small multis good work.congratz
my current message to lisad now,seguana please forward my message
I'm constantly getting angry because of stupid, novice players.ı angry exit the game.
I did not give support at fights last 3 gb event.mostly human side lost wars.maybe ı came sunday server time 21 00 , + 16 mags run away 20 mint later last gb.small levels are both complaining and asking for help.
why do I have to account to attack guards,no i do not have to give an account.only have 1 attack right.not enough for me.I need unlimited attack to teach respect.
offers
you can open transfer to ru server
a separate server must be built,this server no low levels rule.
3 servers must be combined.(wfd1small levels,wfd2 high levels for pl,de,com)
When 3 servers join. maybe ı can go to magmars for balance.I am sure, members of the clan may pass like me
it is fun with a professional group of players pvp battlefields
You can continue with this server with beginner low level players :lol:
I wish you good luck in solving these problems :xmasparty:

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 9:39pm

so how admins planning on making this impossible rep work http://warofdragons.com/info/library/ind…?obj=cat&id=253 ?

Reps usually scale by level but its not like high levels give more rep when you kil them because there isnt anyone they are allowed to attack. Rep is basically find the 1 mag that raids and get 4 rep per month on human side.
If you are not going to follow ru's rules then think first and don't blindly follow their reps. Migth have to actual work and come up with your own ideas if you are goign to change how the game is played. Seriously WAKE UP admins!

VAMPXIII [12] 

Pilsbury Dough Boy

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 11:45pm

@brute

Regarding the reputation, I clearly see the issue with this as well and honestly hadn't considered it. It had been so long since I had got any rep I forgot it existed lol. I agree that this too is a problem sadly not sure of a way to fix it without breaking more things. Lost souls and massive wounds are the main reason why most do not ever even attempt to raid but removing those leaves the game lacking in ways to defend and punish a raider. I'd be curious to know if you have ideas on how to fix this though as I wouldn't mind working on the rep as well. Maybe in a new thread so this one doesn't get too far off topic though.

Friday, March 9th 2018, 12:11am

simple fix remove this dam rule. Then you get lots of rep killing someone who is going around kiling a bunch of low levels, you know, defending your continent.

Friday, March 9th 2018, 12:26am

nobody's planning anything because there's a massive lack of game knowledge and experience in administration and I'm not blaming anyone, Lisad is here for what, 6 months? it's impossible for her to understand the mechanics and to keep this whole piggy bank floating.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, March 9th 2018, 10:01am

to fix reputation, simply bring in an opposing reputation, 1 rep for everyone you kill on enemy territory, of your own lvl or higher, that would bring more people over raiding, while not encouraging slaughter of people way below the raiders level

Friday, March 9th 2018, 12:56pm

to fix reputation, simply bring in an opposing reputation, 1 rep for everyone you kill on enemy territory, of your own lvl or higher, that would bring more people over raiding, while not encouraging slaughter of people way below the raiders level

that works up to lvl 11 and after lvl 16 but there is no way to reach lvl 12 - 15 hunting grounds neither for humans nor mags
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, March 9th 2018, 1:23pm

im sure with constructive ways to make it work, and not just some problems for other ppl to come up with solutions for you it could work

Friday, March 9th 2018, 1:26pm

this idea is not bad but the rep itself id called "defenders of the continent" would be kinda weird to get rep by raiding your oponents land.

Friday, March 9th 2018, 1:29pm

attacking rep
defending rep
2 reps
nost lvl 11-15 spend most time on mainland, not in hunting grounds, and rewards for the rep could include a teleport to more inacessable areas

Friday, March 9th 2018, 4:48pm

attacking rep

won't work as supposed,as for non-mages it can be kinda pretty easy,as for mages its rarely possible to find any mage in 3lvl range of yours in the common locations. kinda no sence to make another crutches for existing crutches

Friday, March 9th 2018, 9:32pm

I'm about to remove it, I spent 2 months escaping from ogan liv 16 while I was liv 6 I lost a monthly event but in the end it was fun, and I will grow too and someone else will pass under my ax ^ __ ^ :stronger: :thumbsup:

Friday, March 9th 2018, 11:22pm

struggling to see motivation to advance characters.

BFs basically nonexistant
No difficult instances
No need to compete with other players for resources
No need to protect friends

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 4:14pm

Bullies will be bullies no matter what. At least this will prevent lvl 6 players to be attacked by lvl19 in their own land, they can still serve their target practice purpose in neutral locations. If you are too bored you can always take a break from the game. Some basic form of IQ test when creating a new char would make this rule unnecessary in the first place.

Btw, do we still need the bot guards as they're only good to stop low lvl players now anyway? Let's remove all rules and barriers if it's a war game.