You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 4:46pm

Bullies will be bullies no matter what. At least this will prevent lvl 6 players to be attacked by lvl19 in their own land, they can still serve their target practice purpose in neutral locations. If you are too bored you can always take a break from the game. Some basic form of IQ test when creating a new char would make this rule unnecessary in the first place.

Btw, do we still need the bot guards as they're only good to stop low lvl players now anyway? Let's remove all rules and barriers if it's a war game.

I find that amazingly ironic hence all you did for a bout 3 years was killing lvl 6 & 7 players on Fey GO :lol: of course, you were a lvl 8 and there was no rule whatsoever for this back the but under any reasonable process of thought that's the definition of bullying.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 7:24pm

Dzaak, glad people still remember me. That was for scalps and exe btw, also raiding your land for the same reasons ( thing I still do from time to time ). Pointless killing players 13 lvls below you though if they're not invading just because you're bored or lack 'motivation' , don't you think ?

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 8:00pm

I know exactly what you did and why :) I just find it ironic you talk about bullying...
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 9:09pm

struggling to see how bots have anything to do with this being a war game. seems IQ test failed for someone

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 10:13am

Attack rule: Stay or remove?......Now what ?

you guys ask.... we replay
everyone can see our opinion, now what ?
we play fine for 8 years without it, we show you we dont like it
now question to you... is your opinion matters or you waisting our time ?

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 11:58am

Dzaack, I have no logical or reasonable reply to the 'I know what you did' line, if you've got something of value to say let's do it elsewhere to keep this thread clean.

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 12:41pm

havent checked the results for a while but i think it was about 50/50 that liked/dissliked the rule....

In any case I think enough players dont like it and that there should be a change made.
I'm not saying remove it entirely but some sort of change to the rule should be made to make the game less restricting and more fun for the Mages and somehow not risk all low lvl players to walk around with a high lvl wound for a week because right now the rule is only benefitial to us low lvl players.

Its up to the designers of the game to find a solution. :rose:

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 1:29pm

Against - against the rule, keep - keep this rule, change - rule need to be changed.
This list containt real votes,not the silent votes of multies,like it been noticed.

Lil Undies --- against rule
-Marjt- --- keep
Dzaack --- against
Dahna --- against
I am Groot --- against
shrek --- against
CnR --- against
OriginalSith --- against
KrazyNerd --- against
Jadha --- change
Kenny The Great --- against
Acro --- against
-Cahal- --- keep
Deranged_ --- change
-KaNDaNaDaM- --- against
Gavrebel --- change
BLACKBURNIE --- against
bourneagain --- keep
bla3de --- against
_Girl01_ --- keep
designer --- against
Lao --- keep
PlatinumZED --- against
-rajat- --- against
Alamus --- keep
gandalf1968 --- keep
ULUTURK --- against
Brute --- against
Azrail Mikail --- against
-Sasgaard- --- against
-DunhiLL- against
Gil Galhad --- keep
--silent wolf-- --- keep
Shylark --- against
foomy --- against
Gok-Turk --- against
Nefertiti --- keep
Deathwish --- change
-Kyneai- --- keep
gattomaone --- against

Wasn't able to define position of Niccci, Sequana, Nurky and VAMPIII

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 1:35pm

Just because people want it to stay doesn't mean they're multies, there are friends of mine who wanted to vote to have it removed and to have it kept who don't even speak a single word of English. Most of them either don't have a single post in forums or just have monthly lottery & Turkish section posts.

Therefore your argument is invalid-ish because there might be multies who voted to have it removed or kept since there are not like 400 people posting here.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 1:47pm

It's more about vote without comment less priority,it's not like reasoned choice,but click for click.

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 2:43pm

i voted too , i'm not a multi ...lots of people like me i suppose ! stop seeing multies everywhere lol

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 3:01pm

stop seeing multies everywhere lol

okay blondi,might be you missed part of my quote to message in here

i keep seeing lvl 1 0 day old on this thread
loads of multies everywhere
and they keep voting to remove

so the comments shows only real players feedback,no any low level or tech characters

• "Sequana" started this thread

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 3:33pm

Thank you all for your votes and constructive feedback.

A summary will be prepared for administration and in the next days there should be considerations also based on your feedback to rework the rule.

Meanwhile feel free to continue adding constructive feedback and point of views about what else should be considered concerning possible changes.

:drink:
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 4:13pm

Dzaack, I have no logical or reasonable reply to the 'I know what you did' line, if you've got something of value to say let's do it elsewhere to keep this thread clean.

I'm not implying anything beside what I already mentioned. It's not an attack so don't worry. :)

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 8:11pm

i know im going against all low levels, and im also a low level, but i think just 10% of ppl who voted for staying was victim of repeated attacks/2 days wounds/ bullying, others are lazy people who prefer to be safe. lazy/easy way: have a rule, difficult way: becone stronger, use destructors etc.
then if you want to be safe you can go far to the harbor and stop crying and ruining the game

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 9:19pm

Yes, that's exactly my point. The comunity wants a rule for pretection, the comunity wants non break, the comunity wants double valor and so on.. at the end of this "benefits" the administration provides we will find a croppled comunity who has no idea what this game is about and what do while being here. On the other half of the coin you will have predators, you will have people suffering from injuries (who deserved it or not) but you will also have people with a precise purpose. you will have motivated players, you will have buch of players who will engange in a war and not ask for protection... and sure, there will be some people who don't have the time or will to engage in such a battle but sooner or later those people will leave anyway. I know a bunch of people who are here right from the start, 10 years ago and some of those people I fought in the past for various reasons but none of them will disagree with me on this... At the end of the day it's all about what you want, we're all living in a passive agressive society, do you want an extension of that in virtual reality also? what a boring perspective... make it brutal and angressive here and pacify your mind while you're an active member of society. But hey, wishful thinking.

Monday, March 12th 2018, 6:23am

this is the problem with this game too many chickens need to play another game we need this rule to be removed i use to be attaked by 5 or 10 level higher now i cant attak people from same clan that use to put mirror or time or put hex on me cause i up faster and they are 5 levels lowers if i get attak for a high level is good cause the game goes for attacks and be attacked if i dont want to get injurys i will stay on safe zones or i will stop the game... the problem is people that use to be a pain in the .... are now taking avantage of the new attaking rules and one more think we attak a low level we get curse and we dont know how many days or hours the curse go on looks like the curse is put from a guard (untrusted players) that can put has many days or hours like they want

Monday, March 12th 2018, 9:52pm

Someone had to make a poll, to let people vote, with no comments, cuz every thread is being ruined by evil flooders who just talk and talk in every single thread "blah-blah-blah...".

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Monday, March 12th 2018, 10:48pm

i voted keep i think better remove .well: can chane my vote haha ?

Wednesday, March 14th 2018, 9:53pm

I offer to apply this rule to executioner orders.