You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 12th 2018, 6:04pm

Naked on arena

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=WinterHasCome
this guy come naked on Arena I did screenshot
hope guard pay attention on this
Thanks !

Monday, March 12th 2018, 6:10pm

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=WinterHasCome
this guy come naked on Arena I did screenshot
hope guard pay attention on this
Thanks !
Curiously He was in same Arena as u, Its mysterious, because you was hide on human shop arena and let him dead for u be safe. I find u after 5 min and become attack you. You had stall me along all the fight (as if u wanted to let the other human die and let u free in live ... ) So i dont appreciate ur report on a people who you have let die :clap: . (Even if im agree he had not to do that.)

Monday, March 12th 2018, 6:14pm

rules is not your personal opinion

Monday, March 12th 2018, 6:18pm

rules is not your personal opinion
city pub is for opinions, not reporting rule breaks

Monday, March 12th 2018, 6:22pm

so funny, you ok his come naked on Arena

Monday, March 12th 2018, 6:28pm

He was equipped when we entry into Arena, he fought first fight equipped too. But i guess, when he saw u hide in shop for no fight and stall, he removed his equippement for end fast the arena ^^ (He maybe dont like lose time like u :/ )

Monday, March 12th 2018, 6:34pm

I open his info on Arena he was naked, done ! he break rules no matter you can say

Monday, March 12th 2018, 6:35pm

Quoted from "Unfabulous"

He was equipped when we entry into Arena, he fought first fight equipped too. But i guess, when he saw u hide in shop for no fight and stall, he removed his equippement for end fast the arena (He maybe dont like lose time like u :/ )
Anyway, i dont want to discuss until tomorrow for that. Yes his actions is not allowed.

Monday, March 12th 2018, 6:36pm

"Yes his actions is not allowed."

Thanks !

Monday, March 12th 2018, 7:07pm

This guys was even killing level 3 magmars in mag lands. Probably wanna motivation to take some rest from the game.

Monday, March 12th 2018, 7:41pm

By Unfabulous

'rules is not your personal opinion'
I tell you the same as you wrote here being naked is not banished by rules and you were waiting in shop till ı die which mean is you didnt fight and helped other side , am I breaking the rules or are you?

Monday, March 12th 2018, 7:50pm

You didnt fight and helped them with waitin and complaining me bcs of my armor was just green , you are the guilty one as guards see

Monday, March 12th 2018, 7:52pm

ahi ahi... also to post private chat is against the rules... someone will get a ban here
404 not found

Monday, March 12th 2018, 7:55pm

this war started after i was killed and you were hiding in shop

Monday, March 12th 2018, 8:05pm

There is a thread to report suspicious player who broke rules: Report Hacked or Suspicious Characters.

Decisions about who is in guilt or not should only taken by the corresponding guards according to current game rules.

This thread is closed.