You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 9:37am

Is WoD worth anyone's time anymore?

Firstly, hello to everyone, especially to my friends and to all battle-mates that have had fought along side with me.
I am back after 4 years of pure absence (I left once Estates appeared) from any games due to medical faculty obligations and finally I have time for at least one game, of course WoD was the best game I have ever played so as best choice...at least I thought so.

Now, I can't hide that I am so, so much disappointed as it seems that game itself turned to pay-to-win, as it never was before. How?
Well, some of us that are non-paypallers were able to achieve something that not even Paypallers could do before or better than us.
For example I will take myself as the first Human on .com server that did Arena Feat on lvl 3, and I was so proud of doing that as it was impossible for many, especially for Free-Player.
Back than players knew if they worked hard that they could beat the game itself and be applaused by at least one PayPaller (which was our goal)

Now "Valour seeking", which was a difficult path turned to pure nonsense as you can just pay to get more Valour 5-25% from each battle, and all of that is just because you paid so. Also buying reputation, really? Multies are allowed, you kidding me? That ruins the game and new players don't stand a chance against someone that is playing for 10 years already...

I don't mind having a possibility to get more space in backpack, to be able to send more mails, more auction applications, additional emoticons, ressurections, none of that...after all devs should earn money, BUT DON'T affect battle system and ruin the game itself.

PayPallers were PayPallers from the very beginning, and I am glad that they exist, they pushed me over my limits so I could make great job as a Free-Player, BUT don't make them be untouchable, because you lose a new fresh-blood population. Everyone will say:"Oh, so he paid and he is strong, I don't stand a chance, I don't want to lose my time being bullied over and over, it's pay-to-win".
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment...until it becomes a memory

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 1:18pm

Level up, game gets more accessible at level 11+, there's no reason to spend time under mage level if you dont play 10 hours a day

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 4:38pm

o the irony of a level 9 HW telling somoene to rush levels

Monday, March 12th 2018, 9:48pm

The answer is NO! Definitely! Unless you want to spend years to achieve something without paypal.

This game is dead!

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 12:14am

The answer is NO! Definitely! Unless you want to spend years to achieve something without paypal.

This game is dead!

The fact is that there has never been less people in O' Square.
Even before merge we had like 30-50 people present in every moment at the same spot, now it ranges from 5-10 in total. More mages than low lvls. It's ridiculous and absurd.

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 12:20am

Low levels are pointless. Reasons why there's less people on square, simple, auction and exchange can be accessed from everywhere, not like 10 years ago.

Everything you do in 5 years on level 5-6 can be done in 2 months of level 12, so why hang around low levels? There's absolutely no point in that. If you want fun, go mage.
If you're weird like me and enjoy fishing for ages cause you play this game as a background thing, go ahead, but dont whine about things taking to long

P.S
Btw, don't listen to Fox Face, he's the equivalent of the weird hater who goes on every artist's facebook page and youtube videos just to say they suck. He hates everything about this game, but weirdly, he's still kicking around just to say it sucks.

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 12:37am

P.S
Btw, don't listen to Fox Face, he's the equivalent of the weird hater who goes on every artist's facebook page and youtube videos just to say they suck. He hates everything about this game, but weirdly, he's still kicking around just to say it sucks.

Hmm, she looks just like Fairy Tale's reincarnation, but she doesn't sound like him. .well:

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 2:03am

Fairy Tale had was a top troll with an IQ way above average. I kinda miss his bitter darts.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.